What's new

Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1 ending Argentina's 35 undefeated games run - One of the biggest underdog stories in modern World Cup history

Absolute LOL at the England flags. Full shapport ingerland

1669139114405.jpeg

@The SC @Gomig-21 @_Nabil_ @hamza gareeb

Arabic commentary. As crazy as Arabs are in real life.:rofl:

Yeah, good stuff lol. Imagine any more wins beyond this?! It'll be bedlam. Already all the programs talking about this and the Tunisian tie against Denmark also. The Arab coalition of support for the representatives in this WC is strong and nuts at the same time, no doubt about it. :D

Argentina have had some very bad days at WC's in the past so it's not a total surprise. I have always thought Messi is a bit over-rated actually, goes missing on big occasions too much for my liking

Yeah, good stuff lol. Imagine any more wins beyond this?! It'll be bedlam. Already all the programs talking about this and the Tunisian tie against Denmark also. The Arab coalition of support for the representatives in this WC is strong and nuts at the same time, no doubt about it. :D

No doubt.

@Falcon29

Emir of Qatar: (the Al-Thanis are originally from KSA, Qatar was basically not habitable by people for most of history, lol)

Karachi:

Argentina have had some very bad days at WC's in the past so it's not a total surprise. I have always thought Messi is a bit over-rated actually, goes missing on big occasions too much for my liking

Very true, regarding Messi and how he really disappears for long stretches of the matches only to pounce on a loose ball near the goal and put it in. Or get the free kicks from outside the box but still, there is quite a bit of talent he has that he showcases, just does it at his pace.

But I will disagree with you on it not being a total surprise just because Argentina has had some very bad days before in WC matches and the reason being the betting line. Argentina was favored by 2.5 goals. SA was +1900 underdogs! Those are actually huge numbers in favor of Argentina, and they tell a lot about what most people would be thinking out there. But there is always that deep-rooted heart loyalty that makes it not impossible by any means.

Last edited:
Oh Allah the Saudis rocked it today! I was watching and went mad with excitement when that second goal went in, as did practically 2.1 billion of the Muslim ummah.

Thank you so much brothers for the wonderful show, we back you the land of our faith.

1669155357187.png

Argentina has alwsys been mediocre at world cups
To be good entire team gotta perform, can’t just ride on 1 players ‘greatness’

Really happy for KSA team, awesome performance. Best of luck and prayers for further success inshAllah. Go Saudia!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom