What's new

Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1 ending Argentina's 35 undefeated games run - One of the biggest underdog stories in modern World Cup history

:lol:

So how was the reaction in beautiful Oman? From social media it looked like a party atmosphere from Morocco to Oman and Senegal to Indonesia. This often happens whenever a Muslim country does well or make an upset in football. No other sport than football is this global and it unites people often.

Even Indonesian News TV specializing in business news reporting the Saudi wins

Argentina team is all old now. So no surprise to me.

just technically useless, can't keep hold of the ball for more than 5 seconds.Time catches up with everyone in the end two of the greatest footballers in the world Messi and Ronaldo have found that out

Germany lost 1-2

Morocco missed the win against Croatia today and match finished 0-0

So what was up with the pic where they were covering their mouths and noses and sending some message like something stinky or puky?! Or is that an old pic? Any idea? I see it all over twitter and no one is explaining why the German team was doing that, but it seemed derogatory in some way obviously.

So what was up with the pic where they were covering their mouths and noses and sending some message like something stinky or puky?! Or is that an old pic? Any idea? I see it all over twitter and no one is explaining why the German team was doing that, but it seemed derogatory in some way obviously.

They are protesting.

They want to support arm bands to support homosexuality in Qatar.

Fifa said anyone making political statements will be given a yellow card.

So they made that gesture to imply they are being forced to keep quiet.

HaHaHa!.. So cute..

1669275680651.png

ey are protesting.

They want to support arm bands to support homosexuality in Qatar.

Fifa said anyone making political statements will be given a yellow card.

So they made that gesture to imply they are being forced to keep quiet.

I finally got the explanation guess from who? CNN! lol. And of course, half or more of the CNN anchors (at least the ones in the US) like Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon and several others they're all gay and of course in the US and most western countries, that kinda thing is not a big deal and people leave them alone (except for the nightclub shooting the other day) but usually they stay on their side and straight people on their side and there never really is any problem.

BUT, once they start thinking it's ok to force it on other cultures and religions (especially near the heart of the birth of Islam), they really ought to reconsider their mindset and think about that aspect of respect towards cultures that don't see that lifestyle in the same manner that they do. Even if it was FIFA making the ruling, it's because of Qatar asking them to do it. Just respect the other side if you're in their house. I don't think that's asking much.

BTW, I know Spain put a beating on whomever I forget, but when I saw this kid from their roster as the youngest player in the world cup I figured maybe he was 20 or 21 of something like that.

He's 18 years old! lol

1669292796021.png

I finally got the explanation guess from who? CNN! lol. And of course, half or more of the CNN anchors (at least the ones in the US) like Anderson Cooper and Don Lemon and several others they're all gay and of course in the US and most western countries, that kinda thing is not a big deal and people leave them alone (except for the nightclub shooting the other day) but usually they stay on their side and straight people on their side and there never really is any problem.

BUT, once they start thinking it's ok to force it on other cultures and religions (especially near the heart of the birth of Islam), they really ought to reconsider their mindset and think about that aspect of respect towards cultures that don't see that lifestyle in the same manner that they do. Even if it was FIFA making the ruling, it's because of Qatar asking them to do it. Just respect the other side if you're in their house. I don't think that's asking much.

BTW, I know Spain put a beating on whomever I forget, but when I saw this kid from their roster as the youngest player in the world cup I figured maybe he was 20 or 21 of something like that.

He's 18 years old! lol

View attachment 900058

Gavi - very talented young player. If you google youngest players to ever play at a world cup, nearly all of them went on to have amazing careers.

Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen were both 18 when they represented England at the world cup.

Gavi - very talented young player. If you google youngest players to ever play at a world cup, nearly all of them went on to have amazing careers.

Wayne Rooney and Michael Owen were both 18 when they represented England at the world cup.

Yep, Nice. Good stuff the historical background to these types of details makes you appreciate the game/event even more. I think the greatest of all time ever -- Pelé -- was also somewhere around 18 or so just off the top of my head.

He's 18 years old! lol

View attachment 900058
Urgent — Miguel Delaney:

From the second round, the public will be allowed to enter anything (Gay) related to the players to the field, after FIFA informed the State of Qatar not to confiscate anything related to them, due to the large number of complaints from European federations on this matter.

Great jubilation in the Russian parliament after a law was passed banning gay propaganda and all non-traditional sexual relations "with emphasis":
This law will protect our children and the future of Russia as a country from the darkness spread by the West. We have our own traditions and values.

Insane goal, and the commentary is like pure poetry.
Well, I am very sorry and quite dismayed that Salem Al-Dawsari's incredible goat just got replaced by Brazil's Richarlison's unbelievable and incredible halfway backwards scissors kick and goal where the goalie could do nothing but watch it go into the empty right side of the goal around minute 69 against Serbia.

This goal will be VERY hard to beat from here on the rest of the tournament, wow!
As soon as a replay is available, I'll post it or if someone else has it, please do.
2 - 0 Brazil at minute 82.

Great jubilation in the Russian parliament after a law was passed banning gay propaganda and all non-traditional sexual relations "with emphasis":
This law will protect our children and the future of Russia as a country from the darkness spread by the West. We have our own traditions and values.

Wonder if Qatar will say no? What do you think? It doesn't -- nor should it -- care what FIFA says and that it is a strictly Islamic society where such things are simply forbidden no matter anyone's point of view. Not sure if the Qatari government has responded yet, but even if it's just an arm band and basically nothing harmless in the grand scheme of things, but if it has any reference to homosexuality, that's really not something that gets promoted in any Islamic society no matter how big the stage is.

Back
Top Bottom