What's new

Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1 ending Argentina's 35 undefeated games run - One of the biggest underdog stories in modern World Cup history

That Saudi goalkeeper played like prime Buffon, it was unbelievable.

Actually Argentina did not really create that many chances at all. I was surprised. I mean the Saudi Arabian goalkeeper did not really make saves that he should not have made. At least I cannot recall any such safe. Other than the one shortly before the game ended but that was just a weak shot by that Argentina player.

Also what I liked about KSA is that they could play some damn beautiful/technical football when they had the ball and attacked. Their 2 goals were also world class in particular the last one by Al-Dawsari.

KSA is a great technical team, they always were that, now they got a coach who installed a real team spirit and most importantly a great defensive (so far) block. This is what they were missing before.

Bounds well for their future. We should not forget that KSA is a Asian football superpower. They have won it 3 times and reached 6 or 7 finals (the most). Only Japan is better with 4 wins and they have 3.5 times the population.

A team which had Messi, Di Maria, Otamendi and Lauturo lost against Saudia Arabia

Unbelievable

It is crazy when you think about it.

This is an Argentina team that was unbeaten for freaking 35 games in a row. If they had not lost against KSA of all teams today, they could have broken the world record of 36 games unbeaten for a national team.

I honestly thought that KSA would do well if they just lost by 2 goals.
:lol:

It is crazy when you think about it.

This is an Argentina team that was unbeaten for freaking 35 games in a row. If they had not lost against KSA of all teams today, they could have broken the world record of 36 games unbeaten for a national team.

I honestly thought that KSA would do well if they just lost by 2 goals.

Brazil is favorite for this world cup

They have neimar, vinicius, rodrigo, casemiro, militao, dani alves, alisson becker and others

They are strongest on paper

Brazil is favorite for this world cup

They have neimar, vinicius, rodrigo, casemiro, militao, dani alves, alisson becker and others

They are strongest on paper

I think that Germany could win it. They have one of the best World Cup records (only second to Brazil) and I feel that they have the perfect mixture of physical strength, power, team spirit, famous German "never die attitude", a great coach in Hansi Flick, technical strength and they are going into the tournament as an underdog.

There is France as well of course.

Anyway I won't rule out Argentina either. They should win against both Mexico and Poland and could still qualify.

England looked good against Iran but they will probably flop as usual.

I honestly think that Germany is going to win it.

Saudi could actually make it past the group stages.

I think that Germany could win it. They have one of the best World Cup records (only second to Brazil) and I feel that they have the perfect mixture of physical strength, power, team spirit, famous German "never die attitude", a great coach in Hansi Flick, technical strength and they are going into the tournament as an underdog.

Anyway I won't rule out Argentina either. They should win against both Mexico and Poland and could still qualify.

Germany have a good team but their performance in recent times has been very average

Toni kroos, Muller, Gnabry, Havertz, Kimmich are good but I believe it isn't good enough to win world cup

Saudi could actually make it past the group stages.

They already did that in 1994. As the only Western Asian team to date.

Germany have a good team but their performance in recent times has been very average

Toni kroos, Muller, Gnabry, Havertz, Kimmich are good but I believe it isn't good enough to win world cup

Well, you are right, but I just feel that they could win it. They are one of my top 3 favorites. I have Germany, France and Brazil.

Germany is in bad form right now, I don't see them making past the quarter-finals.

A team which had Messi, Di Maria, Otamendi and Lauturo lost against Saudia Arabia

Unbelievable
Congrats to Saudi Arabia I only watched last few mins when i saw they were 2 1 up.

I tipped Arg to win the WC but my thoughts were these old players still hold the physcological baggage of past failures which could come to surface, seems to happened early. I still think they are favourites they should get out of this group.

Lol at the humiliation for Argentina
😂😁 how can you lose to a two bit shit football team .
Argentina in your face lol

With Brazil I find their back 4 suspect, 39 yr old Dani Alves, and 38 yr old Thiago Silva does not inspire me confidence, imagine player like Mbappe attacking them.

LOL, at Twitter. The entire Arab world is congratulating KSA. It is the main trending topic on Twitter right now after Messi.

1669122396665.png

1669122408249.png

1669122429376.png

1669122437858.png

Some bonus photos.

Considering the previous match of blacks

They played good against Argentina

What "Blacks" you racist clown? The two goal scorers were not Afro-Arab but full-blooded Arabs and Afro-Arabs are 100% Saudi Arabians and all born and breed in KSA for generations.

You are just butthurt that KSA has accomplished more in this game than your Iran has done in their ENTIRE World Cup history. Go cry some more after your spanking yesterday.

Must have been paid off
These Arabs never win anything without paying this that or the other off

Lol big bad Argentina losing to camel lovers
😂
🤣

Are you a retarded donkey or what is wrong with you?

Attachments

• 1669122418037.png
    1669122418037.png
    233.6 KB · Views: 15
Back
Top Bottom