What's new

Saudi Arabia defeated Argentina 2-1 ending Argentina's 35 undefeated games run - One of the biggest underdog stories in modern World Cup history

Some trolls need to be dealt with in this thread, they are trying to derail the topic by posting retarded/low IQ/deliberate troll posts. Just a little reminder before they get a seizure.
I am busy in something. Coming back in 15 min. Everyone who has tried to derail the that should delete his posts before that.

With Brazil I find their back 4 suspect, 39 yr old Dani Alves, and 38 yr old Thiago Silva does not inspire me confidence, imagine player like Mbappe attacking them.

Mbappe himself isn't very reliable as we have seen in last UCL when PSG lost to Real Madrid

I am busy in something. Coming back in 15 min. Everyone who has tried to derail the that should delete his posts before that.

Thank you.

Racism as well aimed at Afro-Arab players of KSA who are 100% Saudi Arabians and born and breed in KSA. They are a small minority in KSA overall (5-10%) but they make up a large portion of the football team for socioecoomic reasons and because Blacks are great athletes and great at football. Just look at France, Brazil, England, Netherlands, Ecuador etc., most of their teams are Black.

Anyway both of KSA's goals were scored by full-blooded Arabs for what it is worth but nobody in KSA cares about the origin of people, KSA is one of the most diverse nations in the world, as you probably already know being based in UAE.

Quite a few great early Islamic figures were Black or Afro-Arab (half Arab and half African) such as Bilal Ibn Rabah and others.

Those hooligans need to be taught manners and understand that they live in 2022. What is worse, there are Afro-Iranians too, but I am sure, that this troll would be afraid to even look at the average Black man that would tower over him, lol.

Back to football and all off-topic posts/troll posts should be deleted.

Agreed

People keep comparing him to Messi and Cristiano even though he is yet to win big in club football

Winning ligue 1 is nothing
Agreed, Haaland is way better than him.

Jude Bellingham’s the name to look out for as future superstar

Come on Tunisia

Yup

He is scoring in EPL too which also is said to be the toughest league

Mbappe all club achievements are in farmers league
As a Manchester United fan, I was over the moon when United defeat them in the round of 16 of UCL 2019 with their C team by 3-1.

As a Manchester United fan, I was over the moon when United defeat them in the round of 16 of UCL 2019 with their C team by 3-1.

Yup

PSG are yet to win it big. They have spent billion plus euros and have only Ligue 1 to show for it

Mbappe is the most overrated footballer on the planet right now,
People started comparing him to Messi and Ronaldo already in the 2018 World Cup. Oscar from Brazil was another overrated player 5-6 years ago. Choose money over legacy.

Back
Top Bottom