Saudi Arabia, China, and “drone carrier” deal

etylo

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Saudi Arabia, China, and “drone carrier” deal​

Published on December 23, 2022
4a4a2a66-a6d8-4ed1-8a30-e89efcee2790_763821.jpg

Saudi Arabia is reported to be discussing a major naval defense deal with China for building a “drone carrier”.

Negotiations are reportedly overseen by the close advisors of Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz who is personally interested in this deal.

Tactical Report has prepared a 106-word report to shed more light on the subject.

Last edited:
Lol, first drone ship is Turkish Anadolu ship.
The initial plan was to commission LHD Anadolu for the Turkish Navy in 2021, but due to delays for a variety of reasons, the deadline has had to be rescheduled. As a result, LHD Anadolu was expected to enter service in 2022, but SSB’s video and statement on the Turkish Defense Industry’s 2022 Projection do not include the LHD’s commissioning.
The Anadolu ship is around 27,000t and over 260 screws

The Chinese one is 2,000t and zero man???

The initial plan was to commission LHD Anadolu for the Turkish Navy in 2021, but due to delays for a variety of reasons, the deadline has had to be rescheduled. As a result, LHD Anadolu was expected to enter service in 2022, but SSB’s video and statement on the Turkish Defense Industry’s 2022 Projection do not include the LHD’s commissioning.

The youtube video most likely has nothing to do with the article to begin with...

As you can see in the video, they just put the ship on sea test, Anadolu is on water for a while now, its obvious that there are test going on for some years. Anadolu was started to be build in 2015 with that thing in mind and i can carry even male UAVs compare to this “drone carrier” ;)

As you can see in the video, they just put the ship on sea test, Anadolu is on water for a while now, its obvious that there are test going on for some years. Anadolu was started to be build in 2015 with that thing in mind and i can carry even male UAVs compare to this “drone carrier” ;)
seeing is not believing, mr kamil, the Saudis is definitely not buying whatever shown in the youtube video because it is a civilian use ship, if they are buying at all...it's just some random video the op put for reference.

Lol, first drone ship is Turkish Anadolu ship.
The Turkey ship is an LHD. It is just because turkey cannot buy/manufacture carrier based aircraft. So turkey can only let it carry drones...

It is very different from Chinese UAV special aircraft carrier.

The Turkey ship is an LHD. It is just because turkey cannot buy/manufacture carrier based aircraft. So turkey can only let it carry drones...

It is very different from Chinese UAV special aircraft carrier.
What is the difference?) why you try to talk over your capacity? Dont talk like politicians)
As i said, the real drone carrier, should have at least a male, or even a Kizilelma type fighter drone on it. Anyway, i liked how Iblini commented, others just say whatever possible

What is the difference?) why you try to talk over your capacity? Dont talk like politicians)
As i said, the real drone carrier, should have at least a male, or even a Kizilelma type fighter drone on it. Anyway, i liked how Iblini commented, others just say whatever possible
turkey built LHD to carry F-35B. But the problem is that turkey cannot buy F-35b now. So it can only carry UAVs.

turkey LHD is not a real UAV aircraft carrier. Of course I admit it. Turkey LHD can only carry UAVs.

turkey built LHD to carry F-35B. But the problem is that turkey cannot buy F-35b now. So it can only carry UAVs.

turkey LHD is not a real UAV aircraft carrier. Of course I admit it. Turkey LHD can only carry UAVs.
Can you tell me what is the real one and fake one? If it can carry and lunch, what else you need? You talk about thinhs that you got no idea..

Can you tell me what is the real one and fake one? If it can carry and lunch, what else you need? You talk about thinhs that you got no idea..
Again. Very simple fact. turkey cannot buy F35b. and it can't make shipborne aircraft. so Turkey LHD was forced to carry UAVs.

The difference between "forced" and "dedicated".

Back
Top Bottom