What's new

Saudi Arabia cancels U.N. speech over inaction on Arab, Muslim issues

India will never request any form of meditation over Kashmir, because India considers Kashmir as a integral part of India. Any offer of meditation will not go well with India. That is reason why even US has refrained from issuing statements offering to mediate on Kashmir.

I am for great strategic relations between the two countries. They can learn from each other on lot of things

Indian-Saudi relations

I never made any reference regarding the Kashmir issue at all Sir. All what I'm saying is that the Indian Gov't had asked KSA to meditate the Indo-Pak overall, not Kashmir's.

As for Kashmir, let me say that Saudi Arabia has no power or strength or influence over India or Pakistan on this issue.

Calling all Russians cowards and inhumae in racist and uncalled for. Are these types or racists attacks allowed on this forum?

And what do you mean by us? Are you part of the Saudi Arabian government?

They can't take a thing to the halls of the UN simply because they've got nothing real. We are used to the cowardice of the Russians, their inhumane acts will make them pay a high price.

Sure. I'm looking forward to seeing the proofs the Russians have against us. As @flamer84 said, if they've got anything to say against us, they must hand it over to the UN.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything is possible mate. So far all the evidence points to it being Al Qaeda. Now whether the Saudi Arabian government had a hand in it has yet to be seen. I guess we will have to wait and see until more information comes out.

Wrong.The evidence points to Assad.When you have a syrian general responsible for chemical weapons defecting in the last weeks because he was ordered to fire them on civilians it's madness to switch the blame on rebels.

Look man,when the first attacks took plac e i said on this forum that i think that the rebels are guilty but i work as a lawyer.In my job i know that a decision is taken based on evidence and not gut feelings.So,if the evidence points at Assad,despite my hunches i'm going to have to agree that Assad did it.

I didn't call ALL Russians cowards and inhumane, the reference I made was solely related to their Gov't.
Calling all Russians cowards and inhumae in racist and uncalled for. Are these types or racists attacks allowed on this forum?

And what do you mean by us? Are you part of the Saudi Arabian government?

Wrong.The evidence points to Assad.When you have a syrian general responsible for chemical weapons defecting in the last weeks because he was ordered to fire them on civilians it's madness to switch the blame on rebels.

Look man,when the first attacks took plac e i said on this forum that i think that the rebels are guilty but i work as a lawyer.In my job i know that a decision is taken based on evidence and not gut feelings.So,if the evidence points at Assad,despite my hunches i'm going to have to agree that Assad did it.

Hey mate. Every lawyer has an opinion and two lawyers can look at the same evidence and come to different conclusions. From the evidence ive seen and heard, all of it points to it being Al Qaeda. Now if the Saudi Arabian government is involved, we wont know until more information comes out. But i respect your personal opinion. Even though youre a lawyer. :D

I didn't call ALL Russians cowards and inhumane, the reference I made was solely related to their Gov't.

You didnt specify in your comment. You just said Russians are cowards and inhumane. As to my second question, you mentioned Russians having evidence against you. Are you saying you as in a Saudi Arabian or a member of the Saudi Arabian government? Again, you didnt specify.

Hey mate. Every lawyer has an opinion and two lawyers can look at the same evidence and come to different conclusions. From the evidence ive seen and heard, all of it points to it being Al Qaeda. Now if the Saudi Arabian government is involved, we wont know until more information comes out. But i respect your personal opinion. Even though youre a lawyer. :D

Like Bandar Sultan threatening Putin with terrorist attacks on Sochi ,if Putin did not abandon Syria.... Saudis are going bonkers.
Hacked email reveals Qatar's devious plans to smuggle chemical weapons in Syria - daily.bhaskar.com
Britain’s Daily Mail: U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria” | Global Research

Qatar itself offered Britam Defense a lot of money to carry out false flag chemical attacks in Syria with Ukrainian personnel disguised as russian ones.

You didnt specify in your comment. You just said Russians are cowards and inhumane. As to my second question, you mentioned Russians having evidence against you. Are you saying you as in a Saudi Arabian or a member of the Saudi Arabian government? Again, you didnt specify.

He(yzd) has claimed that he works for saudi diplomats or law enforcement .

Like Bandar Sultan threatening Putin with terrorist attacks on Sochi ,if Putin did not abandon Syria.... Saudis are going bonkers.
Hacked email reveals Qatar's devious plans to smuggle chemical weapons in Syria - daily.bhaskar.com
Britain’s Daily Mail: U.S. ‘backed plan to launch chemical weapon attack on Syria” | Global Research

Qatar itself offered Britam Defense a lot of money to carry out false flag chemical attacks in Syria with Ukrainian personnel disguised as russian ones.

If that is true, im sure my governmemt turned it down. Cameron is a weasel but he isnt THAT stupid. These are war crimes and crimes against humanity and whoever helped Al Qaeda is going to be prosecuted when all the truth comes out.

Why are the Saudis blaming the world and putting the onus on the UN to sort out 'Islamic' issues? Whatever happened to the OIC? WTF is it supposed to be doing anyway? Aren't they mandated to sort out Muslim issues?

Oh yes, I forgot...It's as lame as a one legged duck! Period!

He(yzd) has claimed that he works for saudi diplomats or law enforcement .

So if he works for the Saudi Arabian government should that mean I should interpret all of his pro Saudi Arabian governmemt comments as self serving and him being a moutpiece for Riyahd? Im just trying to get used to the accepted norms on this forum. Thanks.

So if he works for the Saudi Arabian government should that mean I should interpret all of his pro Saudi Arabian governmemt comments as self serving and him being a moutpiece for Riyahd? Im just trying to get used to the accepted norms on this forum. Thanks.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...lled-her-daughter-released-2.html#post4349842

Please, explain for your fellow countryman.

I work for an agency related to law enforcement ,so I expect no argument.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/middle...ed-her-daughter-released-2.html#ixzz2gqgqAPg7

You didnt specify in your comment. You just said Russians are cowards and inhumane.

Was it too hard to understand that I was commenting on the Russians while I attached a video which represents the Kremlin's foreign policy? Hmm, curious :)

Was it too hard to understand that I was commenting on the Russians while I attached a video which represents the Kremlin's foreign policy? Hmm, curious :)

Yes. My mistake. Silly me. Now is it too hard to understand my second question? Do you work for the Saudi Arabian government?

I don't think the Saudis blamed anyone. When they were given a chance to speak, they chose not to speak which is normal that many countries had done it before such as Canada and Russia.

Why are the Saudis blaming the world and putting the onus on the UN to sort out 'Islamic' issues? Whatever happened to the OIC? WTF is it supposed to be doing anyway? Aren't they mandated to sort out Muslim issues?

Oh yes, I forgot...It's as lame as a one legged duck! Period!

I don't think the OIC functions as an international body though, but rather serving a group of people.

Back
Top Bottom