What's new

Saudi Arabia cancels U.N. speech over inaction on Arab, Muslim issues

Slave? Self-respect? Aha...and that comes from a Chinese?

@Zakii @Oscar

You being Turkish should be the last one to question my post.

Turkey is a Yankee vassal state for a long time now.

China don't take orders from the Yankees. That's why the Yankees hate us so much, they cannot control us like they control Turkey for example.

Yes, I stand by my point that most Muslim countries except maybe Iran and Indonesia are slaves to the white man. Just look at how all those countries bow down to the Yankees and support the destruction of other Muslims countries and their people for Yankee interests. Look at how the Yankees kill thousands of civilians using drones and having no regard for sovereignty.

Turkey is one of the main problems in that regard. You want to join the EU despite them hating you. They got you into NATO so you could be a vassal state to the western powers (especially the Yankees).

We are an independent country with an independent foreign policy. The last people to laugh at us should be Turkish people.

Don't want to offend you buddy, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
There might be another reason Saudi Arabia cancelled their speech. It looks like the Saudi Arabian governement might very soon be charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity. This news below just came out today on many different news outlets and the indictmemt and evidence look damning.

Saudi Arabia Group behind Chemical Weapons Provocation in Syria: Source | Global Research

Saudi Arabian Backed Insurgents Responsible for Ghouta Chemical Weapons Attack? | Global Research

Saudi black op team behind Damascus chem weapons attack – diplomatic sources — RT News

PressTV - KSA behind Syria chemical attack: Russian source

If this is true. Those responsible should have international warrants issues immediately. They need to be held accountable to the Imternational Criminal Court.

There might be another reason Saudi Arabia cancelled their speech. It looks like the Saudi Arabian governement might very soon be charged with war crimes and crimes against humanity. This news below just came out today on many different news outlets and the indictmemt and evidence look damning.

Saudi Arabia Group behind Chemical Weapons Provocation in Syria: Source | Global Research

Saudi Arabian Backed Insurgents Responsible for Ghouta Chemical Weapons Attack? | Global Research

Saudi black op team behind Damascus chem weapons attack – diplomatic sources — RT News

If this is true. Those responsible should have international warrants issues immediately. They need to be held accountable to the Imternational Criminal Court.

H,ha,ha...credible news indeed...russian press,iranian press and global research,a conspiracy theory site run by nutjobs who deny 9/11,describe vaccines as weapons of the West and in 2011 praised Ghaddafi as a moder,visionary leader.Take a hike buddy.

H,ha,ha...credible news indeed...russian press,iranian press and global research,a conspiracy theory site run by nutjobs who deny 9/11,describe vaccines as weapons of the West and in 2011 praised Ghaddafi as a moder,visionary leader.Take a hike buddy.

Your reactionary comments say more about you personally than anything else. These are international news outlets. You can choose to believe what you want but there is no need to get hostile with other forum members just because you dont like the news that is posted or what new agencies reported it. Please grow up.

Your reactionary comments say more about you personally than anything else. These are international news outlets. You can choose to believe what you want but there is no need to get hostile with other forum members just because you dont like the news that is posted or what new agencies reported it. Please grow up.

Spare me your moral indignation,you come here claiming that the saudis will get indicted for crimes against humanity based on proofs released by some clownish news agencies who are not taken seriously because they run propaganda for certain regimes or promote crazy conspiracy theories.In a nutshell your so called "breaking news" is a joke.So,take a hike.

Spare me your moral indignation,you come here claiming that the saudis will get indicted for crimes against humanity based on proofs released by some clownish news agencies who are not taken seriously because they run propaganda for certain regimes or promote crazy conspiracy theories.In a nutshell your so called "breaking news" is a joke.So,take a hike.

Are you a racist? Instead of commenting on the actual substance of the news you are attacking joirnalists because they are Russian and Iranian? This makes no logical sense. The news comes from Russian Interfax, RIA Novosti and RT News. It has been rereported by other news agencies since then. Do you only believe news from certain countries? This is silly. Please grow up and stop the hostile ad hominem attacks. It only speaks about you personally and not the content of the news articles.

And all news agencies have a certain slant. Call it what you want. Propaganda. Main stream media etc. That is why whats important is the content.

Dude, if we were to use chemical weapons on innocent people mostly children we would have fired them at Assad and his thugs. Now spare me your nonsense, Saudi Arabia nor the rebels have access to such weapons and if we do, Assad would have been paralyzed already. The funny thing is that those news outlets you brought are tools propagandizing on behalf of Assad and those rouge states siding with him.

Are you a racist? Instead of commenting on the actual substance of the news you are attacking joirnalists because they are Russian and Iranian? This makes no logical sense. The news comes from Russian Interfax, RIA Novosti and RT News. It has been rereported by other news agencies since then. Do you only believe news from certain countries? This is silly. Please grow up and stop the hostile ad hominem attacks. It only speaks about you personally and not the content of the news articles.

And all news agencies have a certain slant. Call it what you want. Propaganda. Main stream media etc. That is why whats important is the content.

Your initial claim was that the saudis will soon be indicted for crimes against humanity than you backed it up with proof from some news agencies which have no credibility.Now,if the saudis are going to be accused of such things don't you think that these accusations would have surfaced in the recent UN report ? They didn't,hence your gibberish doesn't have a leg to stand on.
If you would have said that Khameinei would soon issue a fatwa condemning KSA for crimes against humanity it would have been more credible but don't come here pretending to release some serious information regarding the international community based on some "news" propagated by clownish news agencies which the UN doesn't take into consideration because you'd be laughed at.

Dude, if we were to use chemical weapons on innocent people mostly children we would have fired them at Assad and his thugs. Now spare me your nonsense, Saudi Arabia nor the rebels have access to such weapons and if we do, Assad would have been paralyzed already. The funny thing is that those news outlets you brought are tools propagandizing on behalf of Assad and those rouge states siding with him.

Mate. All news has a slant. In the UK all of our main stream rags are considered mouth pieces for one interest or another. Arab media is the same since they are owned by the countries they report from. I try to look past that and instead focus on the content of the news. Not the nationality of the reporters. That is racist. If you want to refute or discuss the actual content of the news articles i would be happy to do so. But if you just want to attack news you dont agree with. I dont really have time for that. Either way you are entitled to your own opinion.

Your initial claim was that the saudis will soon be indicted for crimes against humanity than you backed it up with proof from some news agencies which have no credibility.Now,if the saudis are going to be accused of such things don't you think that these accusations would have surfaced in the recent UN report ? They didn't,hence your gibberish doesn't have a leg to stand on.
If you would have said that Khameinei would soon issue a fatwa condemning KSA for crimes against humanity it would have been more credible but don't come here pretending to release some serious information regarding the international community based on some "news" propagated by clownish news agencies which the UN doesn't take into consideration because you'd be laughed at.

I cant really take serious any of your racist rants. Please troll elsewhere.

Mate. All news has a slant. In the UK all of our main streams rags are considered mouth pieces for one interest or another. Arab media is the ssme since they are owned by the countries they report from. I try to look past that and instead focus on the content of the news. Not the nationality of the reporters. That is racist. If you want to refute or discuss the actual content of the news articles i would be happy to do so. But if you just want to attack news you dont agree with. I dont really have time for that. Either way you are entitled to your own opinion.

I cant really take serious any of your racist rants. Please troll elsewhere.

The context of the news of one the sites told us that malaria vaccines are western weapons,that Ghaddafi was a modern,visionary leader,that 9/11 was some make believe etc.
Look buddy,i don't have to be a chef to recognise crap when i'm beeing served one,so,again,take a hike.

The context of the news of one the sites told us that malaria vaccines are western weapons,that Ghaddafi was a modern,visionary leader,that 9/11 was some make believe etc.
Look buddy,i don't have to be a chef to recognise crap when i'm beeing served one,so,again,take a hike.

Like I said I cant take any of you reactionary rants seriously. Please troll else where unless you want to actually discuss the actual content of the articles. Trying to attack the credibility of Russian and Iranian news agencies is racist. Are you a racist?

Lol,Trolol, Attacking the credibility of some news agencies is racist now ? Ya' don't say !

Than,YES buddy ! I am the imperial white wizard of the KKK for attacking the credibility of Press TV .:laugh:

When you attack the credibility of reporters based on race, nationality or religion then yes your comments are racist and bigoted. Your initial remark was because they were Russian or Iranian journalists. Now go troll elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom