What's new

Saudi Arabia BUSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
and russia and china to protect syria

Okay but attacking is different, if KSA is attacked by Iran, ofcourse US will come to protect them. Same like they came against Saddam.

Okay but attacking is different, if KSA is attacked by Iran, ofcourse US will come to protect them. Same like they came against Saddam.
we will just protect syria.
and we learn saudies good lessons

Assad's end is near, he really lost al credibility after mass murdering of his own people. He should resign no other way out.

BUSTED: Saudi Arabian Terrorist Intelligence agent arrested in Homs, Syria while commanding Heavily Armed Hireling Terrorist Rebels Group

z_hashemi20120205064548507.jpg

Syria has reportedly detained a Saudi Arabian intelligence agent in the western city of Homs during clashes between the Syrian army and armed terrorist groups.

According to reports, Nasser al-Ariqi was arrested in Homs after clashes broke out between Syrian forces and armed terrorist gangs on Saturday.

Al-Ariqi has been said to be the commander of a heavily armed hireling rebels group in the Syrian city. The armed group has been trying to remove the Syrian army's security checkpoints using heavy weaponry provided by the NATO/USZ.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar have already proved to be involved in of fueling the unrest in Syria and other Arab countries by providing armed gangs in the country with weapons and financial resources to incite civil war and topple the governments. Qatar played a crucial role in the Libya episode by providing the zionist mouth-pieces like Al-Jazeera assistance to show fake Tripoli and mercenary invasion.

Syria has been experiencing unrest since mid-March, with demonstrations being held both against and in favor of President Bashar al-Assad. Hundreds of people, including security forces, have been killed at the hands of hireling rebels and mercenaries backed carrying Israhelli made weapons and bombs in the so-called unrest.

Previously, disinformation was created about the bombing in Homs by Syrian Army which were nothing more than baseless lies.

http://pakistancyberforce.blogspot.com/2012/02/busted-saudi-arabian-intelligence-agent.html

NOTE: The above news has been reproduced in Press TV and several other news agencies
First time I will say Saudi Arabia has done the right job if these kind of tactics fail than they should use Military and get rid of Assad or if they will delay this than it will give chance to USA and other Kufr Forces to take advantage of Situation

Assad's end is near, he really lost al credibility after mass murdering of his own people. He should resign no other way out.

cheap talk, we are fighting terrorism. Or wait you guys can only fight what you call terrorists (PKK). Syria has all the right to fight terrorism just like any other nation.

And i dont wanna open Turkey history book, its filled with blood.

While Assad is no saint himself and a dictator who inherited the throne from his father, these Saudis are not much better. My concolences go to the ordinary Syrians whos country is being used as a cheese board by foreigners. As an Afghan, I know how it feels. Iran, Russia, Isreal, Saudi and others don't give a damn about Syria and I hope the Syrians realize that they are being played against each other by outsiders. I hope the Syrian people are victorious in the end inshallah.

Which ordinary Syrians are you talking about - The Alawites ?

Assad is an Alawite thug who is holding the ordinary Syrian Sunni Muslims hostage.

I think this thug named Bashar Al Assad needs to be given the same treatment as what Qaddhafi received from his people.

Which ordinary Syrians are you talking about - The Alawites ?

Assad is an Alawite thug who is holding the ordinary Syrian Sunni Muslims hostage.

I think this thug named Bashar Al Assad needs to be given the same treatment as what Qaddhafi received from his people.

I beg to differ, what happened in Libya was real tragic situation.

Bashar Al Assad this guy in nature was not a dictator, the former medical doctor even hesitated to get into this path when his brother was killed in those old days and he was brought front by his late father. I don't want he be like Qaddafi.

Born to Alawites does not mean he is born an enemy of we Sunni Muslims. Syria need an recon government and he need hand over his power to someone really in the middle. and the West should take their DIRTY and BLOODY hands off any talks thereafter.

One hears that Assad's wife Asma is from a Sunni family from Homs, so Assad's children are half Sunni.

asma-al-assad.jpg

27018000736667c1a9e9omg9.jpg

First-syrian-lady-2.jpg

Possible war between Syria and Saudi Arabia on this?

We can always hit the Saudi embassy and hit Saudi Arabia. including the Gulf and aid from the Shia's in the Oil Rich East of Saudi Arabia and Bahrain.

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 PM ----------

One hears that Assad's wife Asma is from a Sunni family from Homs, so Assad's children are half Sunni.

asma-al-assad.jpg

27018000736667c1a9e9omg9.jpg

First-syrian-lady-2.jpg

Noting to do with Religion Syrians are nationalists all religions and people welcomed.

nobody's gonna attack anybody... KSA will run out of oil soon enough. The US has no interest in the "towel heads," all they care about is security for oil extraction, stable prices and transport routes.

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

He got fedup with this biased forum.
what, you're surprised that not everyone is a wahabi like you and him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom