What's new

Saudi Arabia BUSTED

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan should also declare any country invading syria will be nuked, but oohh what im thinking, we are not protecting ourselves forget syria

about camels like saudis, saudis supported libya invasion and i hate them for it, its time mekka and madina should be freed from the hostage of their camel idiots..
no thanks, we dont need to take sides, just stay neutral and build up the economy

pakistan should also declare any country invading syria will be nuked, but oohh what im thinking, we are not protecting ourselves forget syria

about camels like saudis, saudis supported libya invasion and i hate them for it, its time mekka and madina should be freed from the hostage of their camel idiots..

LoLLL who's gonna free Mekkah and Medina? Iran?? Pakistan?? Ahahaha

Support Saudi arabia all the way, hope this commander can be freed he was doing an honourble job over there!

Time to send in some special forces for pin point rescue operation to free this man..

''zionist mouth-pieces like Al-Jazeera'' one of the most absurd thing I have ever heard....

Yes it's true, they call PKK militants "freedom fighters" the terror organisation is an "freedom movement" according to Aljazeera! It should be banned from Turkey.

I think a previous post by an Afghani made perfect sense. Turkey is close ally of Pakistan and people of it are considered as close as brothers and I can understand sunni majority of Turkey wants to see an end to Assad's fathers vicious regime and crackdown on innocent civilians. But this NATO backed bloodshed needs to end, stop promoting violence... I am not in a position to say something what I just said as my native coutry's gov wholeheartedly loves killing innocent Pakistanis and Afghanis with dronestrikes. In essence this is violence and agession too SO I would just kindly ask Turkish people to forgive and let live and if Assad has promised reforms and elections then give it a period to achieve that objective.

Hopefully you can understand, its not worth to see more muslims killed... Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Palestine, its enough bloodshed for a decade.

Saudi Arabia - i am not touching that with a ten foot pole!

My first post in this blog. I wish and pray Turkey can play the balancing act in all these US-proxy insurrections

Where the hell is TariqBinZiyaad when u need him?

any attack on syria means the end of saudies family
ksa will be kicked by Iran,russia and china

Saudi can be complicated in its position, in one hand, the royals sticks to the US, on the other, some of its radical side is feeding the anti-west terrorism. that's to the real balance, in its weiredest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom