What's new

Saudi Arabia arming Syrian rebels with weapons from Croatia, report says

Surely when Hizbollah and Iranian mercenaries are there on a killing spree,Then protecting themselves and their families is made sure by Fighting and self defence against them...

This sort of mentality have turned us into a proxy ground of Iran vs Arab and same applies to Syria now!

I guess this means more Iranian and Russian weapons for Syria as well. Good job guys, keep it burning. Once all the heavy equipment are destroyed or worn our, this is going to turn into a long term civil war.

New Armies are being trained right now in north Africa (Libya and Tunisia to be precise), Turkey, Iran and Syria. More trained personal, more weapons, more killing, more death.

Well. at least countries get a "battle tested" stamp on their arms promo ads.

BTW its more than just "Iran vs Arab". It's pretty much world and regional powers. After what happened to Libya and other Russian allies, the might and Influence of Russia has gone down drastically. By keeping Assad, Russia will prove its might.

The Iranian military industry is quite active as well, so they wont run out of options for weapons. With the Russian navy protecting the syrian ports, they could even send in armed vehicles.

Its bassicaly (shia vs sunni, Turkey and allies vs Iran, USA vs Russia...) the Syrians are fuel for it.

Now lets look at similar scenarios that occured in the near passed.

Algerian Civil War
Date 26 December 1991 – 8 February 2002 (continued low level insurgency)
(10 years, 1 month) took over 100,000 lives and ended up with government victory against "islamic fighters"

Iraqi Civil war.
2004- 2008 about 4 years with low-medium level insurgent made up of terrorist attacks against civilian areas.
At least 250,000 dead

Lebanese civil war (most realistic and similar scenario for Syria)
Date 13 April 1975 – 13 October 1990
(15 years and 6 months)
about 120,000 (that is an extremely large number in proportion to the population)

and did you figure that by yourself?

More then i can say for you.

The betting on a sunni-shia war is like betting on a losing hores and the americans realized that. The shias are not even one third of the muslim world. The only real war that could destroy muslims is a sunni verses sunni war.

Nowhere do i mention the muslims will be destroyed....only weakened to such an extent that they will be toothless against aggression

I pray to Allah that this never happens, but it looks like we're heading towards it. Not because of saudi money or "Al-Saud phobia" thingy going 'round this forum. But because of the world's top power working day and night to achieve, and thanks to our ignorance things got easier for them.

Well more like your ignorance and people like you that will make it easy for the enemies to subdue the muslims using proxy's like the GGC to achieve there end aims.

What harm could have happend if all the islamic countries threw assad when they knew that he is no way staying as a president instead of waiting out for syria to be vanished? and you attack the GCC for trying to end this nightmare?

Well what wrong with all the islamic countries getting rid of gulf monarchies.....the west put the leaders of the GCC in power and now they have to obey.

More then i can say for you.

Nowhere do i mention the muslims will be destroyed....only weakened to such an extent that they will be toothless against aggression

Well more like your ignorance and people like you that will make it easy for the enemies to subdue the muslims using proxy's like the GGC to achieve there end aims.

Well what wrong with all the islamic countries getting rid of gulf monarchies.....the west put the leaders of the GCC in power and now they have to obey.

and what did you and your people and your monarchy government do to islam anyway? If there is one thing I hate about our government is their outdated policy of litterly feeding poor muslims left and right and building hospitals, schools, bridges, and even houses like in lebanon and even chechnya.
keep your personal hatred for us and our ways of life "and don't try to say otherwise" for yourself unless you're incapable of having an intellectual debate then I'll gladly talk smack back at you and teach how to swear properly.

IF you are a muslim, then I suppose you know how to read arabic..
:
I can provide you with 100 of similar links, now tell me can you bring 1 link for your country?
Now zip your mouth..

Behave in a way that u expect others behave towards u , today saudi is sending weapons to syrai God knows what world is preparing for them in return , we reap waht we sow ...

First we need an internal cleaning before worrying about outsiders.

Palestinian situation has been going on longer than the syrian civil war....with logic like that palestine will be no more then. Only fools fall the old devide and conquer trick which usa and israel do. Cant saudi and jordan do anything which is outline with america and israel? And you call it an internal problem? your not syrian and if your refering this as an internal problem because syrian are arabs then so are the palestinians. Proves you will say any bs to defend your western puppets.

and what did you and your people and your monarchy government do to islam anyway?

I have no idea what you are talking about.

If there is one thing I hate about our government is their outdated policy of litterly feeding poor muslims left and right and building hospitals, schools, bridges, and even houses like in lebanon and even chechnya.

A lot of countries do that......countries without the same amount of money as the saudis probably do more.

keep your personal hatred for us and our ways of life "and don't try to say otherwise" for yourself unless you're incapable of having an intellectual debate

I have been to "saudi" and i have no hatred for the people or any people, its the govt that i dont like.Just like i dont like the pak govt-iran govt or any other govt that i think can do a lot better then what is doing.

then I'll gladly talk smack back at you and teach how to swear properly.

When did i swear at you?

IF you are a muslim, then I suppose you know how to read arabic.

I think you will find that the majority of muslim in the world use arabic only at prayer time and when they recite the koran but do not understand arabic enough to be able to read newspapers and talk in arabic........The only arabic the majority of muslims use is for religious ritual.

Now zip your mouth..

LOL

Back
Top Bottom