What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

... Iran has never asked any country including Pakistan for nukes, nor did Iran hand over anything to U.S, be it Pakistani centrifuge designs or anything else. It was never proved that Iran was after a weapon, let alone admitting it.

Iran took some 1st generation, used centrifuges from Pakistan to help develop a fully domestic nuclear program and also to have the option of making a weapon in case another mad man like Saddam Hussein tried to develop nukes and threaten us (he was actively pursuing nuclear weapons in 80s, but Iraq's weapon facilities were bombed by both Iran and Israel), but we never went for the weapons to begin with and Saddam was toppled in 2003. ...

Need I say more my Persian brother?

You haven't addressed my point, that Pakistan was already cooperating with the IAEA about nuclear trade with Iran, given the revelations from Libya and the NoKo's about Pakistani/AQ Khan transfers of nuclear technology to them

If Pakistan was already cooperating with the IAEA, the Iranians didn't 'back-stab Pakistan' by revealing the centrifuge designs since Pakistan/AQ Khan had already provided the same designs to Libya, and the IAEA knew about that transfer.

First of all, the shipments that the US grabbed which were being transferred to Libya were coming from North Korea and not Pakistan and they were missile components.

Secondly, Colonel Qaddafi then openly decided to say to the Iranians that they might as well also admit their nuclear dealings. This is when the Iranian government panicked and handed over the Pakistani centrifuge design blueprints to the US in the hope that Pakistan will be attacked instead of Iran as part of the "Axis of Evil" trio.

However, the US had other geo-strategic plans and decided to hand over these blue prints to President Pervez Musharraf. Pakistani military did Tawba and sacrificed Dr Abdul Qadir Khan to bury their own shame.

I don't know if you'll remember President Pervez Musharraf's strongly worded statement that came out after this against Libya and Iran saying that these two coward nations buckled so easily under US pressure that they did not even have the courtesy of informing Pakistan of their actions.

Iraq, Libya and Syria are all gone. Only Iran is left to be taught a lesson what happens to nations that hand over their missile and nuclear programs to the US.

Libya got what it deserved for handing over its ballistic missiles to the US and Iran got the well deserved ten-year long debilitating sanctions for admitting its quest to seek nukes.

Therefore, Pakistan is fully just in keeping its distance from this back stabbing nation.

When and where on earth Iran admitted its quest to seek nukes?

Fitna lies in Iran? Then why is it that all the terrorist massacres by ISIS, AQ, TTP, LEJ, Boko Haram, Al Shabab etc are committed by Sunni terrorists groups inspired by Saudi Wahabi ideology that they further distort?
Asad , houthis , hezbullah etc .

For your info we already join the alliance . pro iran bastard could go fuk themselves.

Asad , houthis , hezbullah etc .

For your info we already join the alliance . pro iran bastard could go fuk themselves.

The one who defended Lebanon from israle occupation was Hezboallh ,,, it was Hezboallh which kicked out israel from Lebanon. it's funny israel and ISIS are number one enemies of Iran and Hezboallh ... and Hezboallh is the reason why we don't see isis in Lebanon ....

In Yemen Houthis and army are fighting against foreign invasion led by Saudi's coalition ... more that 2000 Yemeni people and civilians including women children and elderies have been killed through air strike conducted by coalition ....Thanks to Saudis Yemeni infrastructures have been razed to the ground and resulted in more poverty ....

In Syria, at least Assad was elected by his own people .. there is an constitution and election hold base on that ... what Iran says from very beginning of the conflict is let Syrian people to form their future through a free and democratic election and instead we've seen weapons and money pumping to the Syria for political gains by some countries in the region like Saudis ...in Saudis you can see no constitution and voting for electing govorer and meanwhile they want democracy in Syria ... funny ...

And about that coalition ... good for you to join such a coalition but it's Pakistan which gives credit to coalition not vice versa and if you see any success in previous coalition in Yemen the new one would succeed too .. which I doubt ,,,,

Relations with Israel does not determine whether we support a nation or not. It is a most awaited initiative taken and it will be a bad diplomatic decision for Pakistan to not join it as it has been affected by terrorism the most.

Talking about Yemen's conditions and ignoring the disaster they have brought to Syria and Iraq. It is a pity and it is condemnable on both sides. At least the Saudi coalition has donated and started relief programs at the same time for the people affected. The only relief program started by Iran in Syria is a violent one. Relief by death. It is quite hypocritical to comment on something that suits your perspective.

What is a constitution. It is not holy. It is just a piece of paper and doesn't hold much value. Israel doesn't have one and they are doing fine. So does Saudia. The point is not to see democracy but to take a stance against the mass murdering president of his own people. Saudia never did that to its own people. Thats one for you to remember. Well iranians will have sympathy for Bashar as they are mass murderers of sunni iranians as well killing and causing people to flee. The sentiment is mutual between the two allies.

Pakistan if offered should decide whether to join or not. But mostly in this thread you see people you are not even potentially part of the coalition and yet deeming it to be a failure. Quite Envious.

The one who defended Lebanon from israle occupation was Hezboallh ,,, it was Hezboallh which kicked out israel from Lebanon. it's funny israel and ISIS are number one enemies of Iran and Hezboallh ... and Hezboallh is the reason why we don't see isis in Lebanon ....

In Yemen Houthis and army are fighting against foreign invasion led by Saudi's coalition ... more that 2000 Yemeni people and civilians including women children and elderies have been killed through air strike conducted by coalition ....Thanks to Saudis Yemeni infrastructures have been razed to the ground and resulted in more poverty ....

In Syria, at least Assad was elected by his own people .. there is an constitution and election hold base on that ... what Iran says from very beginning of the conflict is let Syrian people to form their future through a free and democratic election and instead we've seen weapons and money pumping to the Syria for political gains by some countries in the region like Saudis ...in Saudis you can see no constitution and voting for electing govorer and meanwhile they want democracy in Syria ... funny ...

And about that coalition ... good for you to join such a coalition but it's Pakistan which gives credit to coalition not vice versa and if you see any success in previous coalition in Yemen the new one would succeed too .. which I doubt ,,,,

Pakistan can become a bridge b/w KSA and Iran. Pakistanis are fuking tired of rivalry b/w you two. It is hurting Muslims real ugly. I am all for good relations with Iran. You have a historical country but your enmity with KSA and Turkey creates problems for us.

Why not shake hands with KSA????

Btw, I apologize to Iranians over here on behalf of Pakistani members who used vulgar slangs against Iran. We may are emotional but not bad at hearts. You should know that. :pdf::D

I am Sunnie however I do consider Shia as legit muslims and don't consider myself at war with Shia that is my statement

Don't support any coalition which is against Shia Muslims or any folks for that matter

• I don't agree with War in Syria and certainly no weird groups running around
  • I don't agree with bombing of Yamen
  • I don't agree with marginalization of Iran
  • I never wanted Iraq bombed
  • I never wanted Libya bombed
  • I never wanted any bombing of Iraq either

I do dislike nations supplying weapons to all groups , to escalate war and disturbances

And no one asked me my opinion about the center of some coalition to be in Riyadh or what ever

Who made Saudia center of world , women can't even drive there ?

When did the issue of coalition discussed in Pakistani Parliment!!! and Public ? ?

Announced Nations
السعودية
، الأردن
، الإمارات
، باكستان
، البحرين
، بنغلاديش
، بنين
، تركيا
، تشاد
، توغو
، تونس
، جيبوتي
، السنغال
، السودان
، سيراليون
، الصومال
، الغابون
، غينيا
، فلسطين
، جمهورية القمر الاتحادية الإسلامية
، قطر
، كوت دي فوار
، الكويت
، لبنان
، ليبيا
، المالديف
، مالي
، ماليزيا
، مصر
، المغرب
، موريتانيا
، النيجر
، نيجيريا
، اليمن
، أوغندا.

Last edited:
It's just one year since Salman became a king of Saudi Arabia and he's made many big decisions
first when he teamed up Arab-coalition to fight in Yemen and send Houthis to their caves.
Right after announcing Arab coalition he decided to shape a bigger coalition that consists of more than 34 countries.

This guy is a real king and I think many surrounding countries who benefited from the lack of decision making in Saudi Arabia during King Abdullah era, will now get back to their real position.

I am Sunnie however I do consider Shia as legit muslims and don't consider myself at war with Shia that is my statement

Don't support any coalition which is against Shia Muslims or any folks for that matter

• I don't agree with War in Syria and certainly no weird groups running around
  • I don't agree with bombing of Yamen
  • I don't agree with marginalization of Iran
  • I never wanted Iraq bombed
  • I never wanted Libya bombed
  • I never wanted any bombing of Iraq either

I do dislike nations supplying weapons to all groups , to escalate war and disturbances

And no one asked me my opinion about the center of some coalition to be in Riyadh or what ever

Who made Saudia center of world , women can't even drive there ?

When did the issue of coalition discussed in Pakistani Parliment!!! and Public ? ?

Announced Nations
السعودية
، الأردن
، الإمارات
، باكستان
، البحرين
، بنغلاديش
، بنين
، تركيا
، تشاد
، توغو
، تونس
، جيبوتي
، السنغال
، السودان
، سيراليون
، الصومال
، الغابون
، غينيا
، فلسطين
، جمهورية القمر الاتحادية الإسلامية
، قطر
، كوت دي فوار
، الكويت
، لبنان
، ليبيا
، المالديف
، مالي
، ماليزيا
، مصر
، المغرب
، موريتانيا
، النيجر
، نيجيريا
، اليمن
، أوغندا.
Every Sunni share your views but you can't do much when you have hardcore Khomeini type Shias whose doomsday enemy is Sunni's instead of any non-muslims. If you still confused read Shia's books on coming of medhi or Shia/Sunni history in last 1000 years.

It's just one year since Salman became a king of Saudi Arabia and he's made many big decisions
first when he teamed up Arab-coalition to fight in Yemen and send Houthis to their caves.
Right after announcing Arab coalition he decided to shape a bigger coalition that consists of more than 34 countries.

This guy is a real king and I think many surrounding countries who benefited from the lack of decision making in Saudi Arabia during King Abdullah era, will now get back to their real position.

IMG_3419.jpg

Back
Top Bottom