What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

So what Happen? Pakistan deny involvment? game close :D
What do you expect from the Sauds? They gave money to Pakistan and they think they own her...:cheers:

What money are u talking about? They pay nothing to us u brainwashed Mullah supporter.

Neither Pak Army sits home comfortably and watch their true buddies slaughtered mercilessly one by one.

why don't you go first ?? and fight ...
stop been a stupid , let the Arabs fight their own battles and mess they created ..

Put up or shut up :coffee:

CWWfmcBXAAAXVZ9.jpg

CWV4CrWWEAEhXN5.jpg

CWV3IHXWEAA6pc1.jpg

CWVeVckUsAIvhoM.jpg

Can I get reliable information regarding the classification list? I don't see that anywhere. This isn't nothing new though. Muslim Brotherhood was on list awhile back.

But anyway they shot themselves in the foot. MB should go armed now and declare Jihad on Egyptian, Jordanian and Saudi government. Enough with pacifism, just defend your selves already get rid of these useless adminstrations.

The Mujahideen will prevail. Time to take gloves off.

Last edited:
I cant find a list officially released. There is speculation at the moment at best. It is a good opportunity for the muslims to unite under one cause. The level of effectiveness is another issue and can be debated in the future. First there is a need to take the first step and it is taken and a welcome one. Pakistan if asked should join the coalition. It is not about fighting someone else's war. It is about taking a united stance in these challenging times. The interesting thing will be to see how much balls do the countries in this alliance have now once they have announced a coalition?

There is no word “neutrality” existed in humans…… neutral people lives only in graveyards .. so its time for pakistan to not to repeat the same mistake they did in past …. Pakistan should stand tall for the alliance … and I have heard pakistan is working on establishing the level of support to be provided to the upcoming alliance and those who think pakistan should not participate in war again terrorism then already we are facing the terrorist threats now for so long … and Alhamod Lillah pakistan army has already undertaken these terrorist organizations … its time to share our experience with our brotherly countries.

As matter of fact to fight terrorism you ain't need to form a coalition what you need is cutting off incoming finance whilst you fighting the ideology practicing by terrorists ... are Saudis ready to fight their own ideology?
Isn't it the John MacCain plan for the ME being done by Saudis?

US senators call for 100,000 troops in Syria
US senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham called for 100,000 coalition troops to be placed in Syria, mostly from Sunni regional states but also including Americans, to fight the Islamic State (IS) group.​

last week Saudis invited Ahrar Al-Sham to the Riadh a well-known terrorist group in Syria ... what does it mean?

They gave Pakistan so much money that they chose for you the color of your kamis.

Meanwhile the coalition of the doers [not the talkers] met in the capital of the free men.
View attachment 280060

No one care about ur irrelevent fiefdom, u can suck whomever u want.

we work for our interests. we said no to saudi in yemen, we can still say no to saudis and saudis cant do shit in return.

No one care about ur irrelevent fiefdom, u can suck whomever u want.
Irrelevant to whom? We don't give a flying $hit, about what the coalesced think about our non-involvement with the 34 imbeciles, that were forced to adhere against their wills.
This our opinion of what would be the coalition , next year same time..
12 17 15 coalition des 34.jpg

we work for our interests. we said no to saudi in yemen, we can still say no to saudis and saudis cant do shit in return.
The Pakistani army knows well the houthis, since she circumcised by them in the year 2000, and she wasn't ready to get a 2nd serving, which, I found smart ....
The Sauds, like it or not, own Pakistan and own your leaders...So wake up to the reality!

Irrelevant to whom? We don't give a flying $hit, about what the coalesced think about our non-involvement with the 34 imbeciles, that were forced to adhere against their wills.
View attachment 280076

The Pakistani army knows well the houthis, since she circumcised by them in the year 2000, and she wasn't ready to get a 2nd serving, which, I found smart ....
The Sauds, like it or not, own Pakistan and own your leaders...So wake up to the reality!

I was not talking about coalition, i was talking about Pakistan. u and ur country is irrelevent so does ur presence here, u can join anyone whom u want. we dont give two hoots, similarly u should not care about us either.

None of ur business, care about ur won country... we are here to think about ours..

Also whom should i believe, Afghan says brits own us, Indian say USA own you, Turks who say chinese own you? or we should belive Mullah boys who think Saudi own us? why dont u all decide for once that who own us? kiddo world dont revolve around Shia and wahabis.. :D there are much more problems and regions in the world..

and what about yemen :D explain??????? u seems much obsessed about Pakistan,,, while i even dont know capital of ur country......... i also appreciate Pakistan's decision on yemen... asymmetrical wars are too difficult to win.. most of them always end on talks..we never send more then 2,3 hundred soldier in yemen as far as i know..

Last edited:
View attachment 280076

What da fck are you talking about?

Back
Top Bottom