What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

I know nothing of this and im not willing to read it but I just know its about as meaningful as dropping a spec of sand on a beach.

Better than nothing, i now want to see the US or Western nations try to pick on a small and weak Muslim country this time.
Absolutely nothing will happen if they do - this is not a military alliance like NATO with binding requirements under treaty, nor is there a binding common 'threat perception' (like communism and the Soviet Union was for NATO member States) that will hold this alliance together when time for war against any major power arrives.

In addition, the overwhelming majority of weapons that this alliance uses are imported, and imported from the 'US and Western nations', the same ones you think this alliance will 'stand up to'. The Islamic world isn't standing up to anyone any time soon because the religious orthodoxy aka Islamic Scholars aka Mullah's have destroyed Muslim societies with their focus on petty and trivial issues like 'fahashi, blasphemy, beards, hijab' etc. They have destroyed creativity and free thinking that could have allowed progress in the arts and sciences through their intolerance and hatred and focus on 'blasphemy'.

The societies and nations in the world that have progressed are those that have chosen to minimize the involvement of religion in government, and the societies and nations that are 'shining examples' of decay and collapse are 'Islamic countries' where the Mullahs are not even now satisfied with the destruction they have wreaked through intolerance and hatred for others.

First of all it wasn't Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan who was selling the nuke program to North Korea, Iran and Libya.
That itself is irrelevant to the point I'm making.
After Afghanistan fired dozens of Scud-B ballistics missiles on Pakistan, Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto visited North Korea in December 1993. Pakistan was struggling with its missile program and North Korea needed nuclear know how. A deal was struck in that regard.

Secondly, Iran requested nuclear weapons from Pakistan's Chief of the Army Staff in the early 1990s but it was rejected. The Army Chief told the Iranians that Pakistan can show them how to make one but cannot give them any as no one gave it to Pakistan.

Thirdly, Pakistan didn't want to be the only Muslim nation to be armed with nukes as it would be constantly under pressure internationally all the time. Both Libya and Iran were also under sanctions in the 1990s like Pakistan was and they both sought nukes, so Pakistan tried to help them.

However, when the Libyans were caught red handed, they buckled and came clean, while the Iranians were quick to hand over the Pakistani centrifuge designs to the US (I think as US returned them to Pakistan) in the hope that Pakistan will be attacked instead of Iran as part of the infamous "Axis of Evil" trio.

Libya got what it deserved for handing over its ballistic missiles to the US and Iran got the well deserved ten-year long debilitating sanctions for admitting its quest to seek nukes.

Therefore, Pakistan is fully just in keeping its distance from this back stabbing nation.
You haven't addressed my point, that Pakistan was already cooperating with the IAEA about nuclear trade with Iran, given the revelations from Libya and the NoKo's about Pakistani/AQ Khan transfers of nuclear technology to them

If Pakistan was already cooperating with the IAEA, the Iranians didn't 'back-stab Pakistan' by revealing the centrifuge designs since Pakistan/AQ Khan had already provided the same designs to Libya, and the IAEA knew about that transfer.

I think now they are bringing Muslim Nations in the war of Syria first US come then Russia come to fight US made ISIS then almost whole NATO nations here Germany, Turkey,France,UK against IRAN and Russia and to counter Iran and Russia they are bringing Muslim nations!and WORLD WAR III is here!Time go say goodbye to planet earth!

Egypt's membership was negotiated for 30 billions Saudi riyal or $ 8 Billions....wonder what Tunisia, Morocco, Pakistan, Mali and the rest of the coalition got for their enrollment.

Egypt's membership was negotiated for 30 billions Saudi riyal or $ 8 Billions....wonder what Tunisia, Morocco, Pakistan, Mali and the rest of the coalition got for their enrollment.
Egypt's overthrow of the elected Muslim Brotherhood government was negotiated for $8 billion, not their active participation in this 'military alliance'.

Do you see any significant Egyptian troop deployments in Yemen?

Egypt's overthrow of the elected Muslim Brotherhood government was negotiated for $8 billion, not their active participation in this 'military alliance'.

We elected them and we through them out....why bother.. !?
As for ground troops in Yemen...ground forces NO...special forces may be if the situation became more complicated...as the Egyptian public opinion will not tolerate casualties in such conflict.

Iranians are butthurt, they were left with the rest of the misfits:
Syria, the none-country
Iraq, Turkey/Iran's door mat
Oman, AKA Jordan's capital spelled wrong.

Nope. Even today, China doesn't support Russia when it comes to each other core interests, neither does Russia support China when it comes to Chinas own core interests. Have you seen Chinese president/top official officially/publicly saying China stands by Russia in Syria? Have you seen them providing any support to Russia during its campaign in Syria? Have you ever seen Russia saying they stand behind China in SCS sea disputes? Etc etc

THE ONLY THING CHINESE OFFICIALS SAY IS: WE WANT ALL PARTIES TO SEAT DOWN AND COME TO A DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION SINCE THERE IS NO MILITARY SOLUTION TO THIS CRISIS.lol

We all know that's an indirect and polite way of saying it is none of my business. Lmao.

They are right though, its none of their business. The west and Russia can fight it over. China will just come and sign business deals/contracts at the end of the day, no matter who emerges victorious. That's their strategy. I like it though. :) lol

As for your last point/link, well its proves my point even more. Since its just states that China is ready to work with Russia against terrorism, that doesn't mean anything and is all but normal, since even U.S,france,Britain have all express willingness to cooperate with Russia against terrorism/ISIS. Lol

I do agree that they do not overtly support but they do passively support as there is no risk.

I am talking about this last coalition...Their membership was negotiated for 8B. Their participation in Yemen got them about $30 B in total between help and investments....

Iranians are butthurt, they were left with the rest of the misfits:
Syria, the none-country
Iraq, Turkey/Iran's door mat
Oman, AKA Jordan's capital spelled wrong.
Really? Iran and Russia's relation are deepening and growing rapidly. I don't think that this last coalition is going to survive since the Coalition created for Yemen is fizzling...Also without mentioning the Hypocrisy of the "creator" to turn against their test tube baby. How can Saudi Arabia combat ISIS when she is its godmother?

Like it or not: it will not work without Iran's support.

Exactly !

Like it or not: Pakistan will not join or participate in it !!

I am talking about this last coalition...Their membership was negotiated for 8B. Their participation in Yemen got them about $30 B in total between help and investments....

Pakistan's participation in so-called "War on Terror" got us $10 billion but we lost $100 billion in economic stagnation. So thanks but no thanks !!

Last edited:
If it is of a equal partnership, this is a good thing, but if it's just to push agenda of a nucleus group, not so good.

Those are facts. None of the Arabs air forces are experienced enough -
Saudi and UAE forces train plenty with Americans and UAE pilots already conducted such missions in Libya, while there is zero proof - and I mean zero - that Israel conducted any such strikes. You're inventing "facts", not reporting them - what respect do you merit?

Bullshit again...as usual.
Egypt is the country that helped you to be a free country and tried to free you from your French slavery and attacked by 3 countries as a result of that....(England,France and Israel).....all of that is for free as you know.
Bullcrap! if that was the case why did the GPRA moved to Tripoli Lybia, instead of Cairo. you were like like a leach on every arm shipments you had to take a cut, beside they found out that Nasser was dealing with the french...Egypt is always a leach, like former Saddam, called her A TAXIPHONE, more money you put in more you get Egypt playing in your hand.
From 1967 to this day you are still living on Algeria's largess....One of this day, we are going to make you pay your tab.

Saudi and UAE forces train plenty with Americans and UAE pilots already conducted such missions in Libya, while there is zero proof - and I mean zero - that Israel conducted any such strikes. You're inventing "facts", not reporting them - what respect do you merit?
I am not inventing anything, this is what the American expat's exact words . Who know's them better than the one training them and keeping their craft in good working order...
Israel is a de facto participant in the first raids on Yemeni military installation, and Israelis were helping the Sauds in conducting the war...But they found that the Yemeni are a tough nut to crack!

Back
Top Bottom