What's new

Saudi Arabia announces formation of Islamic military coalition of 34 States.

Yet to fail to see at the bigger picture i mentioned in my comment...You are not a kid,you understand who is opposing it and why..

I am at least smart enough to know that we will lose a lot in this war and gain only tears .

Dude, you're so intellectually deficient that it's almost impossible to get the simplest of facts across to you, let alone arguing the finer points of strategy..... ....predicting anything beyond your nose, isn't your forte.......... continue with your ramblings and rants, maybe in members section.......

This post would be incomplete, without me calling you a wannabe Arbeee...... I bet you also have one of them "Al-Bakistan" number plates on your tricycle! :cheesy:

I think your common sense going on vacation these days.

This 34 country coalition announcement and India agreeing on restarting dialogue process are the equal parts of the same coin.

Look, Pakistani Parliament already approves unanimously to support/defends KSA against any aggression (not just terrorism), this was a broad endorsement to involves with KSA but Pakistan states only one problem to both US and KSA.

That both civilian as well as Military are agreed in principle to help you in ME provided
you helps us maintain our eastern front quite and that is where US is actively involves Now-a-Days on the conditions puts forwards by GOP as well as Raheel himself in recent visit to US.

In coming months/years you will see our eastern front get un imaginable cold however our involvement in ME will eventually increases by that effects.

Pakistan will NOT take part in the Zionazi-Wahhabi alliance to destroy the other Muslim states !!!

You are so naive that I can sell you real estate on the Moon. Do you really trust US and move Pakistani troops facing our mortal enemy ? Why don't you instead ask US to convince to India to withdraw from Kashmir. Pakistan will send troops to Middle East as peacekeepers only !!
Pakistan will join, but you wont - you have no right to decide what Pakistan does and what it doesn't.

AL-Bakistan.....lolzz
some small minds claims that this coalition is against iran lol
Remember Iran is you biggest business partner. Your Azeri belt from Iran to Turkey. And Turkey will never confront Iran nor Iran will confront Turkey in any strategic move.

There will be no Middle ground left, once escalations starts....mind it, We could not stay neutral long.
This is the time to choose wisely and secure your interests before its too late.

Actually Iran is one of the main reason of the on going instability in Middle east..Wherever there is some presence of Iranian loyalists in a country,Iran use them as pawns to create an Iranian loyalist Govt/militia running parallel against the country's interest in favor of Iran..

I just don't understand why some Pakistani shias over here bashing Saudia and arabs. Don't they know that despite having beef with iran and shia exremists, Arabs never humiliated Pakistani shias nor discriminated them. Hundred of Pakistani shias are working in Gulf states. If they were citizens of Iran, they would never have such privilege

I am just sick of those people who are trying to create a wedge b/w Pakistan and Gulf states. Pakistan should look after its own interests, i agree but also should make sure that its friends don't get bad feelings about it. We have too many enemies. We can't afford to lose our long lasted time tested friend like Saudia and other gulf states for country who (iran) already share good ties with India.

Pakistan can be important counter balance to iran. Pakistan can fill the power vacuum. if Pakistan will be in the town, iranians won't do much trouble and saudis will also somehow gets relax.

People were also fear mongering last year that if you will start operation against talibans, Pakistan will become hell due to retaliation. But what happened? terrorism goes down to 30% and we all are bearing fruits of operation.

I welcome this newly formed coalition.

What neutrality you & Haider are talking about foolishly again and again,
The livelihoods of +4 Millions Pakistanis are on stake, and you people f****** around, know the realities than open your mouth.
Lolzz....save your country first from terrorism and Indian bully. China already has reservation with Pakistan after muslim uprising in China. Be Pakistani first....Sindhi already threatening the state confederation , MQM asking for separate region, Afghanistan claiming Peshwar and Quetta, Baluch has uprising ......and on top foreign funded terrorism ..............you guys really in your senses ......sacrificing Pakistan for others. India is riding on the moon, we still following cave dwellers .....

I just don't understand why some Pakistani shias over here bashing Saudia and arabs.

I am Sunni Hanafi and not Shia. We are first and foremost Muslim Pakistanis. Our interests lie in not taking part in sectarian wars in Middle East. Iran is very important and friendly neighbor of Pakistan and we will never take side against them and will remain neutral.

I just don't understand why some Pakistani shias over here bashing Saudia and arabs. Don't they know that despite having beef with iran and shia exremists, Arabs never humiliated Pakistani shias nor discriminated them. Hundred of Pakistani shias are working in Gulf states. If they were citizens of Iran, they would never have such privilege

I am just sick of those people who are trying to create a wedge b/w Pakistan and Gulf states. Pakistan should look after its own interests, i agree but also should make sure that its friends don't get bad feelings about it. We have too many enemies. We can't afford to lose our long lasted time tested friend like Saudia and other gulf states for country who (iran) already share good ties with India.

Pakistan can be important counter balance to iran. Pakistan can fill the power vacuum. if Pakistan will be in the town, iranians won't do much trouble and saudis will also somehow gets relax.

People were also fear mongering last year that if you will start operation against talibans, Pakistan will become hell due to retaliation. But what happened? terrorism goes down to 30% and we all are bearing fruits of operation.

I welcome this newly formed coalition.
No buddy is against Arabs. Arabs has shia too. Google it GCC expelled many shia families anyway. But we want economic advancement in this country. No economic slave of other countries. Cheap oil or cheap labor, nation never buit on beggaing .

I am at least smart enough to know that we will lose a lot in this war and gain only tears .
What war?

I am Sunni Hanafi and not Shia. We are first and foremost Muslim Pakistanis. Our interests lie in not taking part in sectarian wars in Middle East.
Shame on you to call "Sunni Hanafi" first and foremost Pakistanis, our founder was Shia. Secterians like you are the main reason for discord all around the Muslim world.

No buddy is against Arabs. Arabs has shia too. Google it GCC expelled many shia families anyway. But we want economic advancement in this country. No economic slave of other countries. Cheap oil or cheap labor, nation never buit on beggaing .

Pakistan iran ki tarah apni derh inch ki masjid na banae tou hi behter hai.

Pakistan will not risk its relations with Arab world for iran. It will be stupidity. India will exploit it just like Modi did in UAE visit. GCC may have expelled few hundreds shias but have taken hundreds of thousands of Pakistani shias. So, it would be better that if some sensitive folks over here calm down and end their blind love for Iran just because they share same sect.

I have nothing against shias. My teacher was shia and i have shia friends. Intelligent and peace loving people like rest of Pakistani shias. Pakistani shias need to stand with their own country not with Iran.

I'm very surprised of this level of ignorance here in PDF....they even don't try to read or educate themselves....they only put all Arabs in one scale(sure we are brothers)...but they don't know the strength of the EGYPTIAN ARMED FORCES where some pakestani officers study in some military schools.
and in spite of the internet is full of Egyptian Military products which is advanced products by the level of Turkey and Pakestani products but they still ignorants and the funny thing arrogants too.
its Pakistan not pakestan..
yes we see egypt army's might in tehrir square..

Do you think war will be easy....?

The Saudi coalition is moving forward (taken cities near Sana'a already) and just about to take Sana'a
They have yet to set a solid foot in Aden let Sanaa, while the Houthis and the Yemenis are roaming free in Saudi territory

Look here, Houthis rebel and Bashar regime are just enforcing the motive of some Muslims there to join AQ and ISIS.
Syria has been invaded by foreign forces financed by the GCC...don't ignore the facts....

Houthis and Bashar are the destructive factors of the region we are talking, and now start to effect Europe and USA badly with terrorism action taken by ISIS and AQ.
Assad and the Houthis didn't invade any country, they are defending theirs....ISIS was created by the Sauds...a known fact!

its Pakistan not pakestan..
yes we see egypt army's might in tehrir square..
Countries may be wrote in what ever beacause it is not originally English .
About Tahrir square ,yes our great army protected our revolution in that particular place and didn't fire at protesters as claimed to be ordered by Mubarak.

First of all u compare field uniform with parade uniform. Here Jordanian king in field uniform:
You miss the point. The quite one are the one to watch...Iran will make marmelade out of any force or coalition the arabs states can master. And I am sure they will welcome any Israeli contribution.

Not all Pakistanis are ignorant of the Egyptian army's capabilities. Egyptian army is perhaps the only battle experienced army in the Arab world. Though, too bad they are on friendly terms with Israel.
The Egyptian Army legacy still there and Israel is our main threat and all military exercises are directed to the north east and crossing Suez Canal but we respect our word if they violate the peace treaty we will be there.....so don't be so sad....we had our land back we invited Palestinians and Syrians to the negotiations , even we had their flag on the table and they refused....after that by 30 years they entered negotiation and asked for 1/3 of what Sadat negotiated for.

Back
Top Bottom