What's new

Saudi Arabia and China spur global economic growth

You are totally clueless, you can't even tell North East from North West of China. may be some Iranian propaganda got to you or you have some connection with that country.

Correct i mispoke...northwest....is that really youre rebuttal though.? Calling me iranian and saying west instead of east? Hahahaha

You fail........you obviously dont know a thing...and btw.....im American fool...lol....its amazing how much some of you asians are on our nuts....its li,e you think all Americans think the same....

I am not trolling nor am i hiding behind any flag that doesnt belong to me........but whats wrong with you turks that you let erdogan send terrorists into Syria to kill innocent people..christians and kurds....answer the direct question..or sit the fcuk down....

You and Sun Piwa fvcked this section up with your youtube quality posts. You guys see the black&white and have no capability of understanding.

And I'm not obligued to answer any of your questions. Who the fvck are you to direct me, idiot ?

We kill anyone who we don't like. It's nothing personal, just business!

Btw, I'm having a hard time decoding your motivations here on the forum. Who are you? A Kurd / Persian / Armenian? If any of those, you also are fair game! :D

Thank you for being honest....I truly respect that...much more than those sowdi and israeli women on this forum hiding behind cheap propaganda..

And no sir, I truly am American...I have no middle eastern roots.....and yes you and your kind are always fair game.........just invade Syria and see what happens......i mean unless youre scared of doing it on your own?

You and Sun Piwa fvcked this section up with your youtube quality posts. You guys see the black&white and have no capability of understanding.

And I'm not obligued to answer any of your questions. Who the fvck are you to direct me, idiot ?

I am someone who is more than you....physically......racially.....intellectually.....and militarily......so i will repeat.....sit the fcuk down unless you have something of substance to share........

We don't intend to invade anyone. Just want everyone to leave us alone. If they finger us, they better expect a fist up their hineys.

Nah I still have my doubts about "truly American".

Thank you for being honest....I truly respect that...much more than those sowdi and israeli women on this forum hiding behind cheap propaganda..

And no sir, I truly am American...I have no middle eastern roots.....and yes you and your kind are always fair game.........just invade Syria and see what happens......i mean unless youre scared of doing it on your own?

Correct i mispoke...northwest....is that really youre rebuttal though.? Calling me iranian and saying west instead of east? Hahahaha

You fail........you obviously dont know a thing...and btw.....im American fool...lol....its amazing how much some of you asians are on our nuts....its li,e you think all Americans think the same....

It matters little who you are and what flags you use, but you are pushing an Iranian line. Its quite obvious.

It matters little who you are and what flags you use, but you are pushing an Iranian line. Its quite obvious.

Lol@ iranian line....your world view is so obtuse its laughable....and sad at the same time..........it seems like you people are so used to being slaves you dont know what free thought is.......i pity your future generations as you wont have much to leave them......but the same static world view and skewed historical perspective......not my problem though....

You are a child. Bye bye, have fun on other forums! :wave:

And you and your country are cowards......too scared to step foot in the Lions den alone so you send tweaked out jihadis high on captagon......pitiful really.....

Wait...so if im here to get attention with my 160 posts....what does that mean for you with your 2000 posts?......retard logic....

I am here to voice my opinions....just like everyone else.....its not my fault many of you middle easterners live in and support terrorist sponsoring countries......

Turkey jordan israel sowdi qatar bahrain....you table cloth wearers can expect my comments to be negative against your countries until there is peace for the innocents in the middle east......the fcuk do i care if you like it or not.......

You are piece of shıt nothing more, propably no body gives a shıt about you in real life, you came here to get some attention.

And i will repeat again also, you are in no position to direct me anything. Get it or do i have to repat ?

I am someone who is more than you....physically......racially.....intellectually.....and militarily......

You are piece of shıt nothing more, propably no body gives a shıt about you in real life, you came here to get some attention.

so i will repeat.....sit the fcuk down unless you have something of substance to share........

And i will repeat again also, you are in no position to direct me anything. Get it or do i have to repat ?

You might want to ask the Chinese government about that..it is widely known that al qaeda which is a us sowdi proxy is training the uyghurs in guess where? Syria..these chinese muslims are receiving funding and training in Syria by al qaeda..and guess where they are going when they finish? Thats right..right back to China..to do good nice things for the chinese people..like.......wait for it............car bombs.....suicide bombs..and all other sorts of things nice al qaeda trained muslim terrorists do..do a google search..nome of this is news..in fact its old news..the sowdis and the us are doi g the same in Russia with the chechens....just because you are ignorant of the facts.....im not going to hold your hand..go on youtube..there are videos of these fools in syria fighting with al qaeda..

Smh...

Saudi govt. is supporting Syrian opposition rebel groups under FSA not Al Qaeda affiliated groups like Al Nusra. I looked for Uyghurs fighting in Syria, there were a few:
Uyghur Militants are Fighting in Syria, China Claims | The Progressive Press
Xinjiang terrorists finding training, support in Syria, Turkey - Frontpage - CHINA - Globaltimes.cn

Some students got recruited as J!had!s in Turkey and spent time in Syria, some of them got killed. The guy interviewed was disillusioned.

But your accusation that US and Saudi Arabia is training Al Qaeda terrorist to create trouble in Xinjiang is fabricated. That does not mean that there were no isolated incidents in Xinjiang from time to time, but they have no connection with Saudi Arabia as far as I know.

But your accusation that US and Saudi Arabia is training Al Qaeda terrorist to create trouble in Xinjiang is fabricated. That does not mean that there were no isolated incidents in Xinjiang from time to time, but they have no connection Saudi Arabia as far as I know.

There is no connection between ETIM and the state of Saudi Arabia as far as we know.

ETIM is mostly connected to militant groups rather than countries, apart from the USA and the Soviets who used to fund them during the Cold War.

It's amazing how this false flagger GoodoldBoy is still around here. I have reported several of his posts to no avail. I suggest that more members do it. Maybe the menace will be gone by than.

He is clearly on the payroll of the Mullah's in Iran. He is trying to spoil every thread that does not please him (Saudi Arabia, Sunni Arab countries, all countries that are not Mullah like his favorite Iran etc.).

He uses PISSTV as a source as an supposed American. Yeah right.:lol:

As Sinan has said then he and Sun Piwa has largely destroyed this section. The moderators are not doing enough though which is a shame. They should be able to see that those two are nothing more than simple trolls.

@Aeronaut

Time to deal with this menace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol@ iranian line....your world view is so obtuse its laughable....and sad at the same time..........it seems like you people are so used to being slaves you dont know what free thought is.......i pity your future generations as you wont have much to leave them......but the same static world view and skewed historical perspective......not my problem though....

I am starting to believe that you are a confused trailer trash.

I am someone who is more than you....physically......racially.....intellectually.....and militarily......so i will repeat.....sit the fcuk down unless you have something of substance to share........

I is bowing down to you oh intellectually and racially superior master. I is in awe of your ability to coherently post facts after collating them in a masterful manner with the aid of your superior intellect. I is just wondering one thing, how can one like I or @Hyperion become as great as you. I is eagerly awaiting your reply.

Hype, we've got a rather droll fellow here. Superior, says he. Knackered redneck, say I. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom