What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

from the extensive research im asuming you did on this matter , how exactly is the UAE going about stealing yemeni gas ?
Knowing the extent of media misinformation in the Arab world It is a good thing to have a look at the other side of the story...I am fully aware that one can not live in a place like UAE and have a free opinion of the events.

Key to peace lies
KSA led alliance in the region can roll over it 4 times over... 400m with tremendous firepower.. There is no political incentive nor economical crisis to make it happen..

Last edited:
KSA led alliance in the region can roll over it 4 times over... 400m with tremendous firepower.. There is no political incentive nor economical crisis to make it happen..
Then crush the head of snake

Knowing the extent of media misinformation in the Arab world It is a good thing to have a look at the other side of the story...I am fully aware that one can not live in a place like UAE and have a free opinion of the events.

so in other words , you have not a clue. Thank you. ;)

Last edited:
Houthi operations center in Harad

The army secured all the valleys and the secondary roads around the city of Haradh Kamel so that the terrorists would not try to smuggle leaders from the besieged inside the city, and this owl is scattered in all the valleys right. Apparently terrorist leaders are trapped inside the siege and commander doesn't want them to escape they seem like a valuable target blocking all there exit routes

Last edited:
The army secured all the valleys and the secondary roads around the city of Haradh Kamel so that the terrorists would not try to smuggle leaders from the besieged inside the city, and this owl is scattered in all the valleys right. Apparently terrorist leaders are trapped inside the siege and commander doesn't want them to escape they seem like a valuable target blocking all there exit routes
15 waves of counter attacks by the Houthis to secure an exit for themselves and their high ranking leaders trapped in Harad.. but to no avail.. it seems they have lost a lot of men and material in those attempts to break the siege..

The coalition manages the battle using ambushes and a strategy that suits asymmetric wars and militias, which does not depend heavily on the use of excessive force, but rather depends on the method of deception and lure the enemy and control its movement to suit own strategy in managing the battle..

AirPower helps but without boots on the ground, there is no victory. Some one needs to take control of the land and claim victory.

Saudis were in panic mode with Iranian gaining ground from all sides. Iraq fell to Iranian proxies, than Syria, than Bahrain uprising and finally Yemen. Saudis shia were ready to revolt.

Saudis were encircled and it was do or die situation for them. Other GCC countries are useless. their fancy jets won’t do them any good when Iranian proxies started rolling in on Toyota 4x4, like the did in Iraq.

Once Saudi Arabia goes down. Game is over.

Pakistan May be high on Iranian lobbies “neutrality” munjan but Saudis weren’t stupid. They knew what Aytollas end game is.

AirPower helps but without boots on the ground, there is no victory. Some one needs to take control of the land and claim victory.

Saudis were in panic mode with Iranian gaining ground from all sides. Iraq fell to Iranian proxies, than Syria, than Bahrain uprising and finally Yemen. Saudis shia were ready to revolt.

Saudis were encircled and it was do or die situation for them. Other GCC countries are useless. their fancy jets won’t do them any good when Iranian proxies started rolling in on Toyota 4x4, like the did in Iraq.

Once Saudi Arabia goes down. Game is over.

Pakistan May be high on Iranian lobbies “neutrality” munjan but Saudis weren’t stupid. They knew what Aytollas end game is.

Boots? That is one thing they have plenty of assured GCC, Jordan, Egypt and Sudan can field 6m.. If a legitimate war was declared from Mecca they could field unheard of numbers due to high numbers of volunteers.. They will have to reject milions themselves because there is simply no place for all that.. Believe me when i say they can overrun whole region within 2-3 months in blitzkrieg.. Only a major coalition could stop them like NATO and that is if they deploy most of their logistics and manpower..

Alot of ppl assume outside of pragmatic ground realities.. Iraq has not fallen to anyone but rather a US-Gulf backed state aka a US instilled puppet gov't despite iran having non-state actor militia there but they don't have much more influence then that and same situation in syria where Iran is pushed out further as there are 3 defacto states with Russia, Turkish, US influence..

Both Bahrain and eastern KSA color revolutions were crushed severely... Yemen is going thru the phase of torment currently nice and slow..

Iraq will be next if these militias stage a coup or just insecurity and same shxt in Lebanon as the gov't has defense cooperation with Egypt hence the non-state actors can't stage revolt but allow the Lebanese army to run the country..

Hence stragetically all this is mess in their calculus and they wanna swift tactics realizing this was an error nor is there an upside to it and go back to stragetic patience for another 40-50 years before making real claims regionally but all this has tactically failed to yield anything except marginalized groups which also lead to instability, war and poverty anywhere they have supporters hurting themselves directly and eventually become marginalized by either serving under foreign actors or hostile governments in these areas... They were not ready for this as they should have not exited stragetic patience no less then 2050-2060 AD and quite frankly timing was off and it is like an age cracking 50 years before it should have

Last edited:
You must admit you gulfies aren't good at this.

If Saddam was still in power he'd be drinking Iranian blood by the millions. Whereas you guys are bombing Arab states.

If king Fahd of Saudi wasn't so brainless he would've told Saddam Kuwait is yours, just don't grab my *** and I won't host American troops.

Iraq and Saudi would be powerful allies, Kuwait would be my beach and Iran would be crying till today.

You must admit you gulfies aren't good at this.

If Saddam was still in power he'd be drinking Iranian blood by the millions. Whereas you guys are bombing Arab states.

If king Fahd of Saudi wasn't so brainless he would've told Saddam Kuwait is yours, just don't grab my *** and I won't host American troops.

Iraq and Saudi would be powerful allies, Kuwait would be my beach and Iran would be crying till today.

Oright Saddam

Tehran must be struck so heavily that Iranians wake up speaking Arabic from the brain damage

Back
Top Bottom