What's new

Saudi and UAE warplanes rain hell on Sanaa and Houthis including massacring leaders

It was stragetic but won't say a milestone and far from it.. As this is just one of several cities that have fallen recently..

But i appreciate the fact that they stormed it literally and figuretively.... Like hungry folks...
FK3ubmtWYAgPh9E
It is a milestone in the sense that it was a big and very important central base for the Houthis near the borders with KSA.. they were like the fifth column of the Houthis, since at any attack on the shore side cities or the mountains by the Yemeni army .. they would attack from behind to save the other Houthis..

'Happy Yemen' Brigades Encircle Harad City

Moreover, sources confirmed the liberation of the border guard camp “Al-Muhssam” in Harad. Army forces also took control of the “Al-Husnain” mountains and secured the international line linking the governorates of Hodeidah and Hajjah with a length of 70 kilometers.

Military observers expect that the Yemeni army forces will continue their activities in the fifth zone in the south after clearing the city of Harad. They will continue freeing districts from Houthi hold and move forward along the coast of the Red Sea.

https://english.aawsat.com/home/article/3457001/happy-yemen-brigades-encircle-harad-city

UAE plundering Yemen's energy resources through gas deal with France: Report​

Sunday, 06 February 2022 7:46 AM [ Last Update: Sunday, 06 February 2022 7:49 AM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

This file picture shows a part of Yemen's second liquid natural gas plant under construction in the coastal area of Balhaf, southeast of the capital, Sana’a, on February 19, 2009.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is reportedly looting Yemen’s energy resources to pay for recent multi-billion-dollar arms deals with France, which are designed to boost Abu Dhabi’s air power amid its deadly Saudi-led war against Yemen.
Yemen’s al-Khabar al-Yemeni news website, citing informed sources who preferred not to be named, reported that French Ambassador to Yemen Jean-Marie Safa met with a number of UAE-allied tribal chiefs from the southern Yemeni province of Shabwah on Saturday, as part of efforts to restart the main liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facility in the area under a deal with Abu Dhabi.
The report added that the meeting focused on operational measures at the Belhaf LNG facility, where French multinational oil and gas company TotalEnergies SE owns and controls more than 50% of the shares.
Earlier, the new Shabwah provincial governor, Awad Mohammed Abdullah al-Awlaki, had said the Balhaf facility would come on stream in the near future.
The report comes as French Defense Minister Florence Parly tweeted on Friday that Paris would boost the United Arab Emirates’ missile system after a series of retaliatory ballistic missile and drone attacks by Yemeni Armed Forces.
France’s defense ministry said the agreement with Abu Dhabi would see operations conducted from the al-Dhafra air base offering refueling and surface-to-air capacities.

UAE plundering Yemen's energy resources through gas deal with France: Report​

Sunday, 06 February 2022 7:46 AM [ Last Update: Sunday, 06 February 2022 7:49 AM ]

US Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) (L) talks with Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) during a rally with fellow Democrats before voting on H.R. 1, or the People Act, on the East Steps of the US Capitol on March 08, 2019 in Washington, DC. (AFP photo)

This file picture shows a part of Yemen's second liquid natural gas plant under construction in the coastal area of Balhaf, southeast of the capital, Sana’a, on February 19, 2009.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is reportedly looting Yemen’s energy resources to pay for recent multi-billion-dollar arms deals with France, which are designed to boost Abu Dhabi’s air power amid its deadly Saudi-led war against Yemen.
Yemen’s al-Khabar al-Yemeni news website, citing informed sources who preferred not to be named, reported that French Ambassador to Yemen Jean-Marie Safa met with a number of UAE-allied tribal chiefs from the southern Yemeni province of Shabwah on Saturday, as part of efforts to restart the main liquefied natural gas (LNG) production facility in the area under a deal with Abu Dhabi.
The report added that the meeting focused on operational measures at the Belhaf LNG facility, where French multinational oil and gas company TotalEnergies SE owns and controls more than 50% of the shares.
Earlier, the new Shabwah provincial governor, Awad Mohammed Abdullah al-Awlaki, had said the Balhaf facility would come on stream in the near future.
The report comes as French Defense Minister Florence Parly tweeted on Friday that Paris would boost the United Arab Emirates’ missile system after a series of retaliatory ballistic missile and drone attacks by Yemeni Armed Forces.
France’s defense ministry said the agreement with Abu Dhabi would see operations conducted from the al-Dhafra air base offering refueling and surface-to-air capacities.

from the extensive research im asuming you did on this matter , how exactly is the UAE going about stealing yemeni gas ?

well, its a good thing gazans can rely on the supa powa pakistan to come to their rescue
There is no such turmoil in Israel-palestine ppl have gone back to their lives several months ago but this poster is going by fake reports from untrustworthy outlets something akin to panjshirs illusionary war that is only happening on twitter:lol:.. Besides Gaza is pro-Iran they are not UAE problem I fail to see how they are relevant here.. Were they not the once condemning UAE..

I know Israel-Hamas won't have hot border for decades but I hope Egypt Annexes these Mofos in Gaza and throws majority of them in jail... Publically condemning UAE and expressing solidarity with houthi terrorists will come at a price hopefully

Last edited:
There is no such turmoil in Israel-palestine ppl have gone back to their lives several months ago but this poster is going by fake reports from untrustworthy outlets.. Besides Gaza is pro-Iran they are not UAE problem I fail to see how they are relevant here.. Were they not the once condemning UAE..

I know Israel-Hamas won't have hot border for decades but I hope Egypt Annexes these Mofos in Gaza and throws majority of them in jail... Publically condemning UAE and impressing solidarity with houthi terrorists will come at a price hopefully

Palestinian civilians (be it in gaza or west bank) are victims as i am sure we both agree. I also realize how the groups that run Palestine right now are a bunch of A-holes. All they strive for is money and power at ANY price. they could careless if a thousand babies die in Gaza , so long as they grow in power and bank account. It is shameless and as you have mentioned , backed by our friend , Iran ....

and my Jab at the poster above , was simply a tit for tat , apologies for that. ;)

well, its a good thing gazans can rely on the supa powa pakistan to come to their rescue
We are busy fighting supa powa India and nowadays it's seems another wannabe supa powa Iran is looking for a beef with it's proxies, not to forget sharing border with the wasteland of Afghanistan

Too much on the plate for this supa powa nowadays
Unfortunately!

GCC with all it's fancy toys can handle all these challenges

The Arab Coalition: The start of precise air strikes to destroy the capabilities of the Iranian terrorist Houthi militia in Hodeidah..

Nothing against Iranian people but I think if Arab world wants long term peace, they need to get ride of Mullah regime in Iran. Mullah regime is out there to fulfill their end of world prophecies and their beliefs include mass massacres and than control of holy sites.

Instead of fighting the fire in Yemen, Syria and Iraq, turn off the source of fire.

Nothing against Iranian people but I think if Arab world wants long term peace, they need to get ride of Mullah regime in Iran. Mullah regime is out there to fulfill their end of world prophecies and their beliefs include mass massacres and than control of holy sites.

Instead of fighting the fire in Yemen, Syria and Iraq, turn off the source of fire.

This will not happen. Mullahs are supported by all super-powers from under the table. Iran is their lottery ticket to keeping the Muslim world weak.

This will not happen. Mullahs are supported by all super-powers from under the table. Iran is their lottery ticket to keeping the Muslim world weak.
Key to peace lies in Qom. Only supa pawa you need is Pakistan. Idk what you guys need to do Convince Pakistan but once thing start rolling across the border, Afghans will join in and this thing will be over quick. Otherwise you guys will keep paying protection money to US in form of overpriced weapon deals for rest of your life.

Back
Top Bottom