What's new

Satellite Image Shows 100 New Naval Vessels In Iran

Another iranian boasting thread lolz. First the 96 vls on a 2000 ton ship and now fishing boats as naval vessels.

Thread has been taken off track by series of irrelevant and childish comments that add nothing constructive to topic.

Waz these thread is about Iranian Naval Vessels to battle Americans. Some people have derailed this thread because of their inferiority complex which is not good.

I'm watching brother.

Thread has been taken off track by series of irrelevant and childish comments that add nothing constructive to topic.

I'll make sure it stays on track.

960x0.jpg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fo...zing-irans-claimed-112-new-naval-vessels/amp/

It appears to me the author of this article is under the impression that by "new" vessels, Iran meant newly designed systems. I think it is rather obvious that "new" here refers to a "new batch" of fast boats rather than new designs. I am rather confused why he found it hard realise this straightforward difference.

Interesting that 'Fishing Boats' are now Warships in Iran.

I was not aware that "fishing boats" have the hydrodynamic capabilities to fire cruise missiles at speeds ranging from 40-80 knots. The size of these vassals are picked due to their speed and maneuverability, engineering wise it is a serious challenge to arm fast moving vassal with the ability to fire AshMs. Thus, going for vassals of such size is a tactical decision to swarm much larger ships, and it is very effective. Its effectiveness was highlight even by the Americans themselves in their "millennium Challenge".

Edit: Here is a good video on the topic.

Last edited:
Hardly 'naval vessels'....These are small boats.
Size doesnt matter when you have this much volume. Are you just blind to the alternative realities in the Persian Gulf?

...thats what caught Abdul Malek Rigi, but this one is more about deceptive creative Iranian military strategy. Iran shows time and time again that innovation is in its blood.

Iran couldn't even totally destroy one military base in Iraq despite firing 22 ballistic missiles at it on 8th January 2020. But hey, they did manage to shoot down a passenger plane inside Iran with mostly Iranians on board.

You mean the under 10 m CEP accurate attacks of IRGC MaRVs that went through the US air defense unchallenged and caused destruction that injured 110 Americans soldiers ? Lol look at what they say themselves

Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon

23342084-0-image-a-103_1578925340896.jpg

We have the most accurate and powerful missile and space program in the entire Muslim world. Be it SLV, BM, CM, AShM, LACM ... we are much much ahead of everyone else.

And friendly fire during wartime is a common occurrence. Super powers have faced such situations multiple times. You do not know what war is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_friendly_fire_incidents

Iran couldn't even totally destroy one military base in Iraq despite firing 22 ballistic missiles at it on 8th January 2020. But hey, they did manage to shoot down a passenger plane inside Iran with mostly Iranians on board.

You mean the under 10 m CEP accurate attacks of IRGC MaRVs that went through the US air defense unchallenged and caused destruction that injured 110 Americans soldiers ? Lol look at what they say themselves

Number of US troops wounded in Iran attack now at 110: Pentagon

23342084-0-image-a-103_1578925340896.jpg

We have the most accurate and powerful missile and space program in the entire Muslim world. Be it SLV, BM, CM, AShM, LACM ... we are much much ahead of everyone else.

And friendly fire during wartime is a common occurrence. Super powers have faced such situations multiple times. You do not know what war is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_friendly_fire_incidents
Hardly 'naval vessels'....These are small boats.

Focus on the point here ... 100 new fast platforms in a small sea that fires AShCM, Torpedoes guarded by ever growing fleet of UCAVs and long range ARH Air defenses. Not to mention 30 + submarines (large, medium, small). Its about strategy in the end.

Back
Top Bottom