What's new

SAS unit repeatedly killed Afghan detainees, investigation finds.

Afghanistan Gov needs to protest such acts of human violation against the perpetrating countries. You cannot just rely on social media rage from Pakistanis alone even in the past when such incidents came to light Afghans kept quiet its time to man up you are a sovereign nation.
I believe Human Rights watch has already written a demarche to our Secretary of state for defence.

Afghanistan Gov needs to protest such acts of human violation against the perpetrating countries. You cannot just rely on social media rage from Pakistanis alone even in the past when such incidents came to light Afghans kept quiet its time to man up you are a sovereign nation.
Afghans interprets themselves were the one who usual communicate, separate and than line up suspected Talib’s to be excited. Some did it themselves. $600/month was enough for them to be part of night-raid kill squads.

Afghans interprets themselves were the one who usual communicate, separate and than line up suspected Talib’s to be excited. Some don’t d it themselves. $600/month was enough for them to be part of night-raid kill squads.
I've heard about this from others on OP Herrick (British Mission to Afghan).

Hahah 🤣. I hope you enjoyed the tea there, there is a secret canteen that was used by Winston Churchill during WWII in the basement of Whitehall.

If you ever get the chance to visit again due to work, you have to see it, it's trapped in time 🤣.
If I went into that basement, I will probably never coming back..........

Afghans interprets themselves were the one who usual communicate, separate and than line up suspected Talib’s to be excited. Some did it themselves. $600/month was enough for them to be part of night-raid kill squads.
Interprets are bound by circumstances if they usher any word they will be in trouble by such countries who promised them visas, money etc the fault still is at large with the western troops who take it upon themselves to commit utter vile acts just because it's not their people.

Have you seen the videos that were leaked off Australian and American forces killing young Afghan teens and making them run in the fields before shooting them last second. The West deserves all the shit they get.

Interprets are bound by circumstances if they usher any word they will be in trouble by such countries who promised them visas, money etc the fault still is at large with the western troops who take it upon themselves to commit utter vile acts just because it's not their people.

Have you seen the videos that were leaked off Australian and American forces killing young Afghan teens and making them run in the fields before shooting them last second. The West deserves all the shit they get.
Interpreters weren’t allowed to carry weapons nor were required to engage in combat. New Interpreters get hired and fired all the time. Those that chose to kill do it own their own. Either prove loyalty to foreign forces or ethnic, sectarian vengeance.

Interpreters weren’t llowed to carry weapons nor were required to engage in combat. Interpreters get fired all the time. Those that chose to kill do it on their own. Either prove loyalty or ethnic, sectarian vengeance.
Sectarian vengeance I kind of get, but there are videos online from former interpreters who have seen countless violations being committed but were afraid of speaking out but this all changed when videos of offenses committed by western forces were being leaked on social media.

Also, interpreters are hard to come by so they are not as easy to fire as you suggest which is wrong.

That's sadly weakness in the part of of the Pakistani leadership who lack the stones to go against the grain.

The social fabric along with elements that engineer it are a legacy of colonial era. Evolutionary process takes time.

Believe it or not the UK is duty bound to investigate all allegations.

They can waste their time and assign a couple of idiots to write reams of opinions, end result: no prosecution. Might is right, as bad as it might sound blood is cheap and some people are created greater than others. The West exercised it’s power to kill can’t blame them, the Muslims have themselves to blame if they die like flies.

Also, interpreters are hard to come by so they are not as easy to fire as you suggest which is wrong.
There wasn’t any shortage of locals willing to make some money. Even folks from Pakistan (Mohsin dawar type) were there rending services. Civilians interpret from US, who can be given limited clearances were hard to come by.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom