What's new

Sarmad Khoosat receiving threats from religious extremist to hold release of 'ZIndagi Tamasha'

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hello people,

Being a huge fan of Sarmad Khoosat's work, I feel very sad at what's being going on for last one month and the controversy regarding his film, 'Zindagi Tamasha'.

The film has been cleared by all censor boards after multiple screenings, he was even forced to cut a few parts and even the trailer itself was reuploaded after cuts that might offend TLP but here we are again.

State is failing to protect the freedom of expression, the land where art and culture is given utmost respect and now where artists are suffocated and their art censored.

The film has bagged international awards and is said to be Khoosat's finest work but Pakistani cinema is being deprived of this.

Trailer of the film:

Sarmad's open letter to PM Imran Khan:

EOaPWhFX4AELaW1

EOaPWhEWkAAJlCK

Another letter to the people of Pakistan; the audience.

EOpX8p_WoAERPuG

EOpX8qFWsAEAgj0

EOpX8qFX0AAr4if

EOpX8qEWsAgbLMj

Hello people,

Being a huge fan of Sarmad Khoosat's work, I feel very sad at what's being going on for last one month and the controversy regarding his film, 'Zindagi Tamasha'.

The film has been cleared by all censor boards after multiple screenings, he was even forced to cut a few parts and even the trailer itself was reuploaded after cuts that might offend TLP but here we are again.

State is failing to protect the freedom of expression, the land where art and culture is given utmost respect and now where artists are suffocated and their art censored.

The film has bagged international awards and is said to be Khoosat's finest work but Pakistani cinema is being deprived of this.

Trailer of the film:

Sarmad's open letter to PM Imran Khan:

EOaPWhFX4AELaW1

EOaPWhEWkAAJlCK

Another letter to the people of Pakistan; the audience.

EOpX8p_WoAERPuG

EOpX8qFWsAEAgj0

EOpX8qFX0AAr4if

EOpX8qEWsAgbLMj
Is it about Homosexuality?

Film is about life of prominent naat khawan, whose inappropriate video have been leaked

So rest of movie , he tackle his situation

how will this industry grow in this country people only dont care about movies like Khuda kay liyay type librale which doesnt represent and asher azeem's pic Malik banned by politicians this movie is again being stopped by molvie hazrat.
It looks like either we Pakistanies are very open minded or very naive.

pakistan badly need its renaissance
should i post the video of molvi adventure with minor .... no!!!!!!!. Why no reality need to be seen.

Why not issues need to be seen in depth .. remind me this interview ...

This is sad news. Sarmad actually is a very close family friend, more like a family person in my family.
I will get low down from my nephew about the situation.

12439117_10156753459910500_6173767002896610466_n.jpg

Three very famous people, the 4th is my nephew.

This is sad news. Sarmad actually is a very close family friend, more like a family person in my family.
I will get low down from my nephew about the situation.

12439117_10156753459910500_6173767002896610466_n.jpg

Three very famous people, the 4th is my nephew.
He is extremely talented actor producer.
His father another amazing actor

He is extremely talented actor producer.
His father another amazing actor

He is like a brother to my nephew. They are very very close friends. He frequently visit my family in Pakistan.
I know everything about him, about this film too.

Why they women have Bindiya?

I don't know, may be they came off from a set.

Is this one better!!

65974955_10162467402365500_7603902086152978432_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom