What's new

Sarkozy condemns Pakistan terror ‘safe havens’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a poll in india about defence spendings vs other daily need of majority of general populace who dont even get two square meal a day.....you'll get you answer.

Poverty has nothing to do with defence budget. but poverty has a lot to do with black money. first try make correct connections... criticize India no one is stopping you but dont make yourself a fool while criticizing

well Indians got it from Pakistani forum...:azn:

In that case i recommend you sign off and go visit BRF, i am sure you will fine a clean and "sanitary" enviroment there to spout your nonsense.

Toodles.

what about our people Mr President ? Aren't they human beings ?
what about those killed daily in drone strikes which has always happen to be counter productive in which mostly innocent civilian's are killed ?
Are you not suppose to condemn the Americans for that ?
Ahhh...... I see they are your allies, so how can you go against them !
Ok let it be........but what about those who are killed in suicide bombings, doesn't that need condemnation ?
The answer is that our people are killed,targeted damn it and we have lost our people more than any of the people combined in world being killed by terrorists attacks, but then you are here for the deal right ? How ironic this world is becoming and hypocrisy at its best by these leaders !

Well they are providing terrorists safe heavens in Kunar and other Afghan provinces to attack people of Pakistan. They are already working hard to eradicate "terrorism".

Now it Pakistan's job to kill and get killed. Goras are always saints you know. :rolleyes:

Are you sure you are fighting them? Why the world believes otherwise cause the last time I checked they were giving hate speeches, preaching their version of Jihad in a rally in Pakistan

Q: How many LeT (now a big international terrorist outfit operating out of Pakistan) operatives have Pakistan arrested, convicted, eliminated?

Are you blind?

Pak Institute for Peace Studies (PIPS), Independent Think Tank in Pakistan

In that case i recommend you sign off and go visit BRF, i am sure you will fine a clean and "sanitary" enviroment there to spout your nonsense.

Toodles.

well this is an illustration of trolling from a Elite member.

Nopes I am not blind but you surely want to play dumb. I am talking about LeT, Jaish, Hizbul terror outfits operating in Kashmir and rest of India, which Pakistan has been using as a state weapon against India killing innocents. There is a difference between "Pakistanis killing Pakistanis" and "Pakistanis killing Indians" the former is your internal matter

The question still remains: How many LeT/Hizbul/Jaish operatives have Pakistan arrested/convicted/eliminated?

How many terrorist training camps (especially the one in Muzaffarabad) has Pakistan dismantled?

sigh....
I condemn our ties with France, nuff said....

Sir, if you are fighting to get those terrorists out of your country then you should be achieving the objectives by now. but you know what the result is..

and are those world leaders that stupid to ask Pakistan to shun terrorist camps??
What do you mean IF we are fighting.

Our people are fighting and dying. We are not randomly executing our soldiers just to keep the facade going that we are fighting.

About achievements, well we destroyed the Dera Bugti based encampments of the BLA, we kicked them of Swat, limited their operations in Bajaur, Khyber, Momand, terrorists are in the process of fleeing SWA.

More are left in NWA and some hidden in our cities. We will get them as well. Nothing more can be done.

Are you sure you are fighting them? Why the world believes otherwise cause the last time I checked they were giving hate speeches, preaching their version of Jihad in a rally in Pakistan

Q: How many LeT (now a big international terrorist outfit operating out of Pakistan) operatives have Pakistan arrested, convicted, eliminated?
LeT is easy they are not fighting Pakistan. No LeT camp exists in Pakistan, the Lahore HQ's pictures were posted all over the world and its filled with Computer labs and medicine dispensaries - oh and its not LeT, its JuD.

Agreed, there are many arguments that they are one and the same, but they were arrested, they were tried - there was no conviction for lack of evidence.

If you have any evidence, any money trail any link at all suggesting that JuD is involved in violent terrorism then let us know too.

It is easy to label any spot where there is a congregation of big bearded men, but another case to prove it. We are not doing an operation against LeT because all the suspected people in Pakistan have never resisted arrest.

Others like JeM and LeJ have all been hunted down now and then. Of course we are also busy fighting much bigger terrorist organizations only so much can be dedicated to all areas.

well this is an illustration of trolling from a Elite member.

Then report me if you feel that way, don't increase your post count by quoting me and labelling me a troll... The truth is bitter, learn to accept it.

@Fireurimagination:
you surely want to play dumb.

In case you havent noticed we have our hands full with a full blown internal conflict, 25,000 civillians killed and over 5000 soliders killed is not proof enough of our resolve or sincereity as a nation.

"Pakistanis killing Pakistanis"

How can you be so sure TTP is "Pakistani" as many of your lovely comrades say here so often... Where is the "proof" to support your claim?

the former is your internal matter

Lol... I have heard that before...

How many terrorist training camps (especially the one in Muzaffarabad) has Pakistan dismantled?

In case you have been living under a rock, Pakistani Army just initiated the biggest military operation in NWA... Or are you oblivious to the news? We have our Priortiies...

If you have nothing worthwhile to contribute or discuss please refrain from posting hogwash and chanting to the same old "do more" mantra... It's getting tiresome!!

Also it would have been decent of you to actually look at the brookings report and counter the data expressed in the Sec Report for November. But you didn't so what does that have to say about the efficacy of your arguement.

Pakistan has been conducting operations against terrorists which are in confrontation with Pakistan, the ones operating in Afghanistan, all the while protecting Haqqani's network.

What they dont do is stop the Punjab and Kashmir based terrorists who focus on India.

Pakistan has been conducting operations against terrorists which are in confrontation with Pakistan, the ones operating in Afghanistan, all the while protecting Haqqani's network.

What they dont do is stop the Punjab and Kashmir based terrorists who focus on India.
2 things.

1) Do you have evidence that we are protecting people from Haqqani's network? I don't think anyone serious has ever even debated that as a point. Inaction cannot be translated to protection.

2) About attacking the other groups... Then who will go and fight the Taliban? Everybody has to be fought and we are the ones who have to do the fighting. We have to get those primarily who have an aim to fight with us first, crush them so that our assets can be freed to fight others.

Give us time yaar, we are not swatting flies here you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom