What's new

Sarkozy condemns Pakistan terror ‘safe havens’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep up the economic development India. Then you will get whatever you want from other countries. Gap will only widen. Go India Go. Aim for 10% growth Y-Y.

Pointless flame. Please can we keep to Pakistan.

ty

Good job India :yahoo::yahoo:

the GDP will only increase
2qbhgmw.jpg

It's funny to see pakistanis getting frustrated

Pointless flame

It was irrelevant but how exactly a flame?

I can find you quite a few such irrelevant posts by Pakistani members like posting tens of :pakistan: and nothing else or like ''Kashmir Banega Pakistan'' etc.

They're not flame, but irrelevant to the discussion.

So just ignore it, just like I ignore those posts.

"Shoot the Messenger" How convenient? US/France/Germany/UK all in the past 20-25 days urged Pakistan to stop promoting terrorism aka killing of innocents but instead of putting an end to LeT, Jaish, Hizbul...........etc etc here they are talking of everything under the sun instead of their policy of using terrorism as state weapon which brings a bad name to Pakistan and Islam

I can find you quite a few such irrelevant posts by Pakistani members like posting tens of :pakistan: and nothing else or like ''Kashmir Banega Pakistan'' etc.

Good point... :tup:

It is neither irrelevant nor it is flame.

Why do you think world leaders are supporting India’s diplomatic stance? Surely not for the love of Tajmahal or our president Ms Patil. French president is more interested in the nuclear deals which will give lot of money to France and is a win-win situation for both the nations. All these are happening because India is developing and economically getting stronger day by day. It is pure business, nothing else. With increase in GDP India will be eventually get stronger and Indians can influence other countries to dictate terms as per her advantage. Hope it makes sense now.

Nice ploy by west..
1.bash pakistan by issuing statement against terror on indian soil.
2.massage indian ego by issuing statements pertaing support for UNSC.
3. Pat indian backs as world power....

...And then loot billions in deals from indians.

His mouth works more than his brain !! I think, this is cause of absentmindedness .. He is stupid as a stone !! :D :D

Actually he is the sample of french kind !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom