What's new

"Sarkar Can Go To Bengal, Kerala Or Bangladesh," Says BJP's Himanta Biswa Sarma

I doubt he is even a muslim. Most probably a Keralite dalit hindu sucking up his north Indian master. That's why this compulsion of defending anti-minority atrocity happening in north India at the hands of his master. Real Indian muslim know the condition in first hand.

I speak from my experiance BeDe. I'm not a filthy pole vaulter sitting thousands of miles away from India and passing judgments on Indian Muslims. Now, now, if someone doesn't fit your narrative, you accuse him of many things. :lol:

I speak from my experiance BeDe. I'm not a filthy pole vaulter sitting thousands of miles away from India and passing judgments on Indian Muslims. Now, now, if someone doesn't fit your narrative, you accuse him of many things. :lol:
Your own leaders tell you to leave india and go to Pakistan or Bangladesh :rofl:and Millions agree with him, check on twitter

Last edited:
You see, in India, the religion of the population doesn't matter. Our constitution wasn't based to place any particular group above another. You must have us confused with Pakistan.
Constitution says so, the people however would not agree with you. India and Pakistan fails at the same place where Bangladesh is far better, ie religious tolerance.

I think, I am mistaken. But, somewhere I have read he is from Bikrampur. Well, I am not sure if his father or grandfather was from Bikrampur. Thank you for correcting me.

Majority of the Bengali people living in Tripura are from the Greater Noakhali, Greater Comilla and Sylhet regions. Some were locals though, and have been living there for centuries. So, aside from all that, it is more likely than not, that Manik Sarker's parents were born in the present territory of Bangladesh.

Majority of the Bengali people living in Tripura are from the Greater Noakhali, Greater Comilla and Sylhet regions. Some were locals though, and have been living there for centuries. So, aside from all that, it is more likely than not, that Manik Sarker's parents were born in the present territory of Bangladesh.
Thanks for the input. By the way, about some other matters in the past during the British time. The present day greater Comilla district in BD was called Tripura District, and the present-day Tripura State in India was called Tripura Rajjya. However, the seats of both the governments were in the present-day Comilla Town. The Capital of Tripura Rajjya was moved to Agartala a few years (or months) after partition in 1947.

About Manik Sarkar. The way he demanded of Delhi to provide 100 mW of power to BD from the Palatana Power Plant in Tripura and the way he usually asks/demands of the GoB and BD industrialists about investing in his Tripura, any one can truly guess that inside his mind he posses some right with Bangaldesh.

It cannot be without a very soft corner for what is now Bangladesh. It is possible that his family was basically from BD, and this is the reason why he broke diplomatic protocol all the time while talking in Dhaka, and the GoB top people were never displeased with him. And, is not this the reason that the BJP stupid crony is talking about exiling him to BD?

Last edited:

• share-icon.png
Tripura CM-elect Biplab from BJP has ancestral ties in Chandpur, Bangladesh

Tripura Chief Minister-elect Biplab Kumar Deb at a event in Chandpur (File Photo)Dhaka Tribune
Biplab's father late Hirudhan Deb and his wife Mina Rani Deb migrated to India during the Liberation War of 1971

Biplab Kumar Deb, who could be the next chief minister (CM) of India’s Tripura state, has his roots in Kachua upazila in Chandpur.

Biplab’s father late Hirudhan Deb hailed from Meghdair village under Sohodebpur Purbo union of the upazila. Hirudhan and his wife Mina Rani Deb migrated to India during the Liberation War of 1971.

Biplab was born in India, but his mother conceived him while the family was in Bangladesh. The family later settled in that country.

Biplab’s paternal uncle Prandhan Deb, president of Kachua upazila unit of Hindu-Buddhist-Christian Unity Council, confirmed the matter to this correspondent on Sunday.

Prandhan Deb said: “My nephew is going to take the office of the topmost post in a state of India. We request you to keep him in your prayers. May he be able to retain this honour, achieved at such a young age.”

Meanwhile, Chandpur-1 MP Dr Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir congratulated Biplab for being elected as an MLA of the Tripura assembly.

It can also be mentioned that Biplab was a member of the BJP delegation that joined the central council of Bangladesh Awami League in Dhaka last year. He visited his ancestral home at that time. His wife, Niti Rani Deb, senior officer of State Bank of India, also accompanied him during the visit.

Forty-year-old Biplab Kumar Deb is the youngest state chief of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He is likely to take the office of the Tripura chief minister as BJP scored an overwhelming win in the state assembly election, according to NDTV.

It is a huge turnaround for BJP, which had no MLAs (Members of Legislative Assembly) in the 60-member house and had got only around 1.5% vote in the assembly election five years back. The BJP its alliance partner Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura (IPFT) bagged 43 seats. The elections to 59 seats in the 60-member Assembly were held on February 18, according to The Indian Express.

We Bangladeshi people are broad and kind.If we can feed millions of rohingyas then we can feed yall Indians too.You all Indians are welcome in Bangladesh

He launched attack against militants based out of Bangladesh on his own with his own cadres ,changing Wiki is not a big deal
That does not in any way imply he was from Bangladesh.

Manik Sarkar was born on 22 January, 1949 in Radhakishorepur, Udaipur, Tripura into a middle-class family. Sarkar's mother, Anjali Sarkar, was a government employee in Tripura while his father, Amulya Sarkar, was a tailor. Sarkar graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree from Maharaja Bir Bikram College in Agartala, Tripura.

http://www.elections.in/political-leaders/manik-sarkar.html

• share-icon.png

Tripura Chief Minister-elect Biplab Kumar Deb at a event in Chandpur (File Photo)Dhaka Tribune
Biplab's father late Hirudhan Deb and his wife Mina Rani Deb migrated to India during the Liberation War of 1971

Biplab Kumar Deb, who could be the next chief minister (CM) of India’s Tripura state, has his roots in Kachua upazila in Chandpur.

Biplab’s father late Hirudhan Deb hailed from Meghdair village under Sohodebpur Purbo union of the upazila. Hirudhan and his wife Mina Rani Deb migrated to India during the Liberation War of 1971.

Biplab was born in India, but his mother conceived him while the family was in Bangladesh. The family later settled in that country.

Biplab’s paternal uncle Prandhan Deb, president of Kachua upazila unit of Hindu-Buddhist-Christian Unity Council, confirmed the matter to this correspondent on Sunday.

Prandhan Deb said: “My nephew is going to take the office of the topmost post in a state of India. We request you to keep him in your prayers. May he be able to retain this honour, achieved at such a young age.”

Meanwhile, Chandpur-1 MP Dr Mohiuddin Khan Alamgir congratulated Biplab for being elected as an MLA of the Tripura assembly.

It can also be mentioned that Biplab was a member of the BJP delegation that joined the central council of Bangladesh Awami League in Dhaka last year. He visited his ancestral home at that time. His wife, Niti Rani Deb, senior officer of State Bank of India, also accompanied him during the visit.

Forty-year-old Biplab Kumar Deb is the youngest state chief of Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He is likely to take the office of the Tripura chief minister as BJP scored an overwhelming win in the state assembly election, according to NDTV.

It is a huge turnaround for BJP, which had no MLAs (Members of Legislative Assembly) in the 60-member house and had got only around 1.5% vote in the assembly election five years back. The BJP its alliance partner Indigenous People’s Front of Tripura (IPFT) bagged 43 seats. The elections to 59 seats in the 60-member Assembly were held on February 18, according to The Indian Express.
Awami League has penetrated Indian politics.

• share-icon.png

How is he only 40 but conceived in 1971?

Well, Manik Sarker, the Tripura Chief Minister hailed from Bikrampur in Bangladesh. He is most welcome in Bangladesh. But, he should try to wrestle away Tripura with him.

I fully support him going to Bangladesh. Commies can screw up BD faster and they can do it better than BAL. :lol:

But expecting him to wrestle Tripura out of India, even when he couldn't even do the same when was the CM of the state, is nothing but BeeDee delusions.

No proof of any illegal BD'shis

Yeah sure...UN too is lying...

LONDON: The exodus from Bangladeshis into India has for the first time been termed by the United Nations as “the single largest bilateral stock of international migrants” in the eastern hemisphere and also in the developing world.

Data revealed on Thursday by the UN Department of Economic and Social Affairs(UN-DESA) shows that in 2013, India was home to 3.2 million Bangladeshi residents who had migrated into the country and settled there.

https://m.timesofindia.com/india/Ba...-in-developing-world/articleshow/22528497.cms

@SOUTHie they are illegal immigrants wherever they go...

What country are most of Europe’s illegal migrants coming from? You might think Syria or some other war-torn nation. You would be wrong. According to the International Organization for Migration, the top “sending” country is a democracy that claims to have made strides in human development: Bangladesh.

Washington Post: Where are Europe’s illegal migrants coming from? Surprise: It’s Bangladesh.

Is this a lie @UKBengali ? Keep drinking BBS Kool-Aid.

I doubt he is even a muslim. Most probably a Keralite dalit hindu sucking up his north Indian master.

:lol: Keep living in denial.

@SOUTHie they are illegal immigrants wherever they go...
When you have 160+ million cramped up into a place that's less than half the size of Maharashtra you can imagine how that will be. So, they want to push more out. To their dismay, those who pole vaulted to MM was driven out. You ever heard Buddhists monks going crazy? I guess their own actions resulted in this plight.

Most of em are vile on the internet, (you might remember these lot photoshopped Taskin Ahmed carrying the severed head of Dhoni), and still obsessed with India.

Anyway, I think what BSF is doing is right atm. It's depicted in @Nilgiri DP. I assume you get that.

Thanks for the input. By the way, about some other matters in the past during the British time. The present day greater Comilla district in BD was called Tripura District, and the present-day Tripura State in India was called Tripura Rajjya. However, the seats of both the governments were in the present-day Comilla Town. The Capital of Tripura Rajjya was moved to Agartala a few years (or months) after partition in 1947. About Manik Sarkar. The way he demanded of Delhi to provide 100 mW of power to BD from the Palatana Power Plant in Tripura and the way he usually asks/demands of the GoB and BD industrialists about investing in his Tripura, any one can truly guess that inside his mind he posses some right with Bangaldesh. It cannot be without a very soft corner for what is now Bangladesh. It is possible that his family was basically from BD, and this is the reason why he broke diplomatic protocol all the time while talking in Dhaka, and the GoB top people were never displeased with him. And, is not this the reason that the BJP stupid crony is talking about exiling him to BD?
Thanks for the input. By the way, about some other matters in the past during the British time. The present day greater Comilla district in BD was called Tripura District, and the present-day Tripura State in India was called Tripura Rajjya. However, the seats of both the governments were in the present-day Comilla Town. The Capital of Tripura Rajjya was moved to Agartala a few years (or months) after partition in 1947. About Manik Sarkar. The way he demanded of Delhi to provide 100 mW of power to BD from the Palatana Power Plant in Tripura and the way he usually asks/demands of the GoB and BD industrialists about investing in his Tripura, any one can truly guess that inside his mind he posses some right with Bangaldesh. It cannot be without a very soft corner for what is now Bangladesh. It is possible that his family was basically from BD, and this is the reason why he broke diplomatic protocol all the time while talking in Dhaka, and the GoB top people were never displeased with him. And, is not this the reason that the BJP stupid crony is talking about exiling him to BD?

Tripura was the distt in the plains that we have named Comilla. Comilla ws really the distt HQ. Indian Tripura princely state and Tripura Hill Tracts form the Indian Tripura State. The Maharaja was one of the last to accede to Indian Union. He waited and waited for GOP to respond to his intention to accede to Pakistan. The muhajir dominated Pak admin had no time to spare for eastern wing's future requirements. It was the same story with Arakan.

Back
Top Bottom