What's new

Sanskrit to replace Urdu on railway signboards in Uttarakhand

They should also replace IN-GLISH with Sanskrit in every walks of life and demand that H1 visa interviews be done in Sanskrit only with the presence of a translator.

Sanskrit is a dead language which died it's natural death.

Any revival they are seeking is just a bastardized, fake version of the language.

The Israelis did the same by robbing Arabic words for their new exhumed fake Hebrew.

Hindus are doing the same by robbing Urdu, burying it, and exhuming this fake Sanskrit.

It's carries a bit more romance than other regional languages

And comedy of manners too

We would like you to elect modi as Supreme leader.

My mother language Punjabi is more important than Urdu for me, I hope it hurts you.

We would like you to elect modi as Supreme leader.
well offcourse we will make him prime minister as much as he wants to serve ,no doubt indian public is with him.
but for you, doesn't it pain deep inside your heart , when you hear the name MODI .:azn::dirol:

Sanskrit is a dead language which died it's natural death.

Any revival they are seeking is just a bastardized, fake version of the language.

The Israelis did the same by robbing Arabic words for their new exhumed fake Hebrew.

Hindus are doing the same by robbing Urdu, burying it, and exhuming this fake Sanskrit.
LOL,
who told you that .
hahahaha:omghaha::cuckoo:

My mother language Punjabi is more important than Urdu for me, I hope it hurts you.

honestly I don't care what someone's language is and how pompous they wanna feel on the global vanity index. I just stated the truth, Punjabi sindhis or aliens all parents like there kids to communicate in flawless Urdu besides one or two foreign languages like my Punjabi ones however I personally prefer to use Punjabi even in front of the ladies ae I feel more confortable being myself .

Now why would it hurt me if someone opts for Punjabi farsi or whatever medium of yapping. BTW why are you acting so defensive like any of the languages are divine?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan my man I cns understand this chavan guy giving a like to Simurgh as Iam just done pissing this Gangu off but why you?

I wasnt advocating any biddat but was only expressing my good intentions towards a beautiful national language. What happened mate? Did Urdu just vanish off your pan islamist meter?

honestly I don't care what someone's language is and how pompous they wanna feel on the global vanity index. I just stated the truth, Punjabi sindhis or aliens all parents like there kids to communicate in flawless Urdu besides one or two foreign languages like my Punjabi ones however I personally prefer to use Punjabi even in front of the ladies ae I feel more confortable being myself .

Now why would it hurt me if someone opts for Punjabi farsi or whatever medium of yapping. BTW why are you defensive like any of the languages are divine?

@Pan-Islamic-Pakistan my man I cns understand this chavan guy giving a like to Simurgh as Iam just done pissing this Gangu off but why you?

I wasnt advocating any biddat but was only expressing my good intentions towards a beautiful national language. What happened mate? Did Urdu just vanished off your pan islamist meter?

@Simurgh Brothers, we are one country united by many different languages and dialects. Neither is more beautiful than the other. If I said Pukhto and Hindko are better than Urdu and Punjabi, what will you say? This issue will never end and we don't fight over language like Indians do.

Don't show disunity in front of kattar kufr commenting brigade which we have here. Don't lose focus.

I am proud to be fluent in both Urdu and Punjabi, and have decent knowledge of Pukhto and Hindko.

Why stop there? I also speak Classical Arabic, and I am actively learning Turkish and Farsi.

We Pakistanis should own all of our heritage.

Now why would it hurt me if someone opts for Punjabi farsi or whatever medium of yapping. BTW why are you acting so defensive like any of the languages are divine?

I wasnt advocating any biddat but was only expressing my good intentions towards a beautiful national language. What happened mate? Did Urdu just vanish off your pan islamist meter?

Good joke for that feel good factor.

Lol. I didn't read his last line which said "I hope it hurts you"

My bad man, sorry for that.

I am a fellow lover of Urdu as well.

Veerey, sadde yaar nu chadd.

O changa banda ey.

@Simurgh Brothers, we are one country united by many different languages and dialects. Neither is more beautiful than the other. If I said Pukhto and Hindko are better than Urdu and Punjabi, what will you say? This issue will never end and we don't fight over language like Indians do.

Don't show disunity in front of kattar kufr commenting brigade which we have here. Don't lose focus.

I am proud to be fluent in both Urdu and Punjabi, and have decent knowledge of Pukhto and Hindko.

Why stop there? I also speak Classical Arabic, and I am actively learning Turkish and Farsi.

We Pakistanis should own all of our heritage.

No sir I seriously want to know the precursor to your subconscious dislike of Urdu. I mean what was you processing? Did the Urdu speakers and I mean from all ehtnicites across the country lost the guts of a mujahid?

No sir I seriously want to know the precursor to your subconscious dislike of Urdu. I mean what was you processing? Did the Urdu speakers and I mean from all ehtnicites across the country lost the guts of a mujahid?

No, I just like Punjabi too. Afterall, I'm Faisalabadi.

My mother language Punjabi is more important than Urdu for me

I still agree with the first part of this statement. Nothing wrong with loving your regional dialect.

Hey man I can't interfere in the Punjabi schools management and their policies just go out venture out a bit and see the reality for yourself.

Jatak ty onha dy MA Pay till LA dhayndy nay Urdu Bolan ley sometimes it do sound funny as in niklo m'haray ghr'd sy

No problem man. So you like to eat Biryani with peanuts, I like to eat it with lemon peels. It is just different tastes. That is what language is.

Hey man I can't interfere in the Punjabi schools management and their policies just go out venture out a bit and see the reality for yourself.

Jatak ty onha dy MA Pay till LA dhayndy nay Urdu Bolan ley sometimes it do sound funny as in niklo m'haray ghr'd sy

State of Punjabi schools in Pakistan will make any full-blooded Punjabi cry.

Urdu and English medium schools are leagues ahead.

Did Urdu just vanish off your pan islamist meter?

Just want to clear up this word some people like using. My ID is clearly Pan Islamic. I don't believe in this farce of a word Islamist invented by the West to malign Muslims.

I believe in the unity of Sunni Shia, and also in all Muslims all over the world to stand together against our enemies.

Pakistan holds a special value to me and I feel the proper model of Islam can arise in this country one day. In sha Allah.

Don't take it personal, brother.

What is "beautiful" about Urdu language, for me it is just an ordinary language like any other language in the world, there is no such thing as "beautiful" language. Languages are just languages, tools of communication between the multiple people, nothing more nothing less.

There are 3 different types of languages on how they sound:
- Soft/Melodic
- Thick/Harsh
- Combination of above 2

Some people like soft/melodic sounding languages while others prefer harsher/thicker sounding lingos.

I personally like languages which are combination of both. And Urdu is the perfect candidate for that with such rich vocabulary borrowed from all different languages. Its simply all in one, one for all.

State of Punjabi schools in Pakistan will make any full-blooded Punjabi cry.
There are no Punjabi medium schools and no one is interested in studying Punjabi at school. I think languages of other provinces should be taught in schools.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom