What's new

Sanskrit to replace Urdu on railway signboards in Uttarakhand

There was no question of Sanskrit speakers being more than Urdu speakers . It's all about Urdu being not that much relevent anymore. Though I am not supporting this decision anyway. it's needless. Not much will be able to read Sanskrit
Relevant? Lol ur bollywood songs are in Urdu

Lol just like india is concerned about everything that happens in Pakistan as far as crying is concerned well your country is always crying like a cry baby.
India is not concerned about what's happening in Pakistan. It's Pakistani leaders that are continuously doing the Twitter stunts. Just look at the tweets of your PM, railway minister, Army general in the past 2 years. You guys are even commenting on the ISRO missions. When I say you, I'm talking about political leaders.

Why are you on the forum?
Because the forum allows Indians and all other nationalities to be here.

India is not concerned about what's happening in Pakistan. It's Pakistani leaders that are continuously doing the Twitter stunts. Just look at the tweets of your PM, railway minister, Army general in the past 2 years. You guys are even commenting on the ISRO missions. When I say you, I'm talking about political leaders.
WTF!! Always crying about Pakistani Minorities. Ur PM literally barked against Pakistan at a rally in Dehli

WTF!! Always crying about Pakistani Minorities. Ur PM literally barked against Pakistan at a rally in Dehli
But don't your PM, army general, ministers also do the same thing?

Anyway, the point is that which language India uses on signboards is none of Pakistan's business.

Prediction is not possible. Situation is too cloudy and foggy. Political struggles are often unclear, in certain aspects, in the initial phases. In any case, Indian Muslims would first have to pass through the phase of realization. At the moment, they are utterly confused.
Why do you want them to dive head first into the pool without knowing it's depth?

Are you naive like your compatriots who think Muslims will revolt and create another Pakistan?

Don't you think those in power want Muslims to pick up arms?

Yea ok stop watching too much Bollywood, the whole world is commenting on your pathetic racist nation lolz.

Yea ok stop watching too much Bollywood, the whole world is commenting on your pathetic racist nation lolz.
I see more racism here on PDF by Pakistani posters than I have actually seen in my life in India. Of course, this is a just an online forum but still.
Also, please can you show even one of my comment where I have been racist.

Why do you want them to dive head first into the pool without knowing it's depth?

Are you naive like your compatriots who think Muslims will revolt and create another Pakistan?

Don't you think those in power want Muslims to pick up arms?

Your whole response to my post is highly conjectural and grossly presumptive. Read my posts carefully. There is no mention of making another Pakistan, nor of raising arms. Neither have I said that Muslims are going to revolt. You have totally concocted your own narrative and ascribed it to me.

Actually, Bharatis should distance themselves from Urdu and leave that beautiful language for us. It's better this way.

I see more racism here on PDF by Pakistani posters than I have actually seen in my life in India. Of course, this is a just an online forum but still.
Also, please can you show even one of my comment where I have been racist.

I didn't say you but your nation I have nothing against you bro but the racist events taking place in india are not good at all yet pure evil.

Incorrect. Just look at yourself... Polluting and infesting our forum... Why don't you go to your gangu infested poo smelling forums...

I didn't say you but your nation I have nothing against you bro but the racist events taking place in india are not good at all yet pure evil.
Each country goes through periods of trouble. Hopefully, this phase of India will pass away quickly.

Incorrect. Just look at yourself... Polluting and infesting our forum... Why don't you go to your gangu infested poo smelling forums...
Your comment is a good example of who is actually polluting the forum. Thanks.

Each country goes through periods of trouble. Hopefully, this phase of India will pass away quickly.

True, but this phase ? this isn't a phase its about to be turned in to Nazi camp pure evil is in your nation.

I do not belong to piss drinking , poo smelling , rape capital of the world. You do.

The worse thing about Indians is that you ban one , another pops up. It is like those cockroaches. You keep killing them and more show up from the sewer.

And Modi is not a phase. He represents the dirty and pathetic typical Indian. The fact the indian population elected a genocidal incel speaks volume about the mindset of avg Indian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom