What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

yes and I still can't find a reason why she would go for Shoaib. If she had to marry someone in Pakistan, she could have married a rich industrialist, or a great player, or even an actor.

If Shoaib had millions of dollars in his pocket, even then it was acceptable but unfortunately neither he has the looks nor the pocket or even a great personality or fame to deserve Sania.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes and I still can't find a reason why she would go for Shoaib. If she had to marry someone in Pakistan, she could have married a rich industrialist, or a great player, or even an actor.

If Shoaib had millions of dollars in his pocket, even then it was acceptable but unfortunately neither he has the looks nor the pocket or even a great personality or fame to deserve Sania.

Gosh! you're so funny! According to your logic only rich folks with personality should be allowed to marry and make babies...:lol:

There goes your contribution to the gene pool ...:rofl:

it shows indian mind set of jealosy this is a big slap on those who disagreee that india is a biggest jealouser of the world big slap and it is indian mentality they never agreee to reality

Gosh! you're so funny! According to your logic only rich folks with personality should be allowed to marry and make babies...:lol:

Never mind, kid is going through emotional phase.
Once he got adult than he will know the relationship between beauty and beast.
i can suggest him some movies, which can shorten the time to reach puberty. ;)

You mean the ones people buy in Karachi..:rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...79-karachi-s-****-hub-still-going-strong.html

I better be careful or I may attract a fatwa like Emo Girl :rofl:

getting personal .........reported

it shows indian mind set of jealosy this is a big slap on those who disagreee that india is a biggest jealouser of the world big slap and it is indian mentality they never agreee to reality

sir, will you clearify...........jealosy from whom??? and why???

thanks

You mean the ones people buy in Karachi..:rofl:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...79-karachi-s-****-hub-still-going-strong.html

I better be careful or I may attract a fatwa like Emo Girl :rofl:

Fatwa is already in place..... in Pakistan it goes with 'at your own risk' basis.
Where you live Fatwa's work opposite! so you need not to worry as Emo.
Karachi CDs should work just fine...

Well, forget rick folks with personality.

A man who is dumb enough to do a telephone nikah with a female whom he has never met :-)lol:) should definitely be banned from making any contributions to the gene pool.

Jokes apart, why did this man get a ban from the PCB?

Back
Top Bottom