What's new

Sania no more a poster girl

What ever happend was her personell choice. But she forgets one thing. She become superstar due to Indian public love , sentiments and advertizements... After marriage she will lose all these three things. She won't earn that much money only with tennis. Let see, how long their marriage last???????????????

Well even I am disappointed at Sania marrying Shoaib but not because Shoaib's a Pakistani but because she could have found a much better person.

Shoaib is just not something she deserved.

If she was marrying someone really classy in Pakistani, we would have had no objection.

But if she had to marry a guy like Shoaib then she could have found a much better guy in India itself.

Apparently, she didn't.

You are comparing the case of a sex crazed pervert to a case of an Indian women marrying a Pakistani.

You have to differentiate between people becuase everyone has a different outlook and view on things not to mention their different background.

You cannot hold responsible a whole nation for the actions of a few.

my point was to show that personal life do effect proffesional life

Ya agree that a whole community cannot be judged by action of few.....................but its the respponsiblity of the community to arrest further such type of action and come out as a good clean community.

further more People were more happy about Wasim-susmita ( although their was nothing)...than for shoiab guy..............

Well Pakistani didn't remove poster of Imran Khan when he marry Brit girl. But I would say Sania has far better class then Shoaib...

Freekin you are dead rite.... they really are butt hurt :lol:

Take it easy guys ....

Time will tel how you guys take ur daughter -in- law playing tennis in miniskirt. whos butt will hurt, time will tel.

Take is easy mate untill then:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Same thing happning now a days, even lot of Hindu girls marrying lot of Muslim Pakistan boys.

Same thing happning now a days, even lot of Hindu girls marrying lot of Muslim Pakistan boys.

It works both ways.. There are lot of Pakistani girls married to Indians... Even Pakistani Muslim girls married to Indian Hindu boys...

Time will tel how you guys take ur daughter -in- law playing tennis in miniskirt. whos butt will hurt, time will tel.

Take is easy mate untill then:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I don't know about others but i wouldn't mind her playing tennis with or without a skirt :lol:

But why are you so worried? she got married to a Pakistani.... swallow it already mate

Cheers.

I don't know about others but i wouldn't mind her playing tennis with or without a skirt :lol:

But why are you so worried? she got married to a Pakistan.... swallow it already mate

Cheers.

That what expected from you people, how you treat ur daughter -in- law.(with or without skirt) good going

Back
Top Bottom