What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

only in mumbai 200000 laks people sleep on footh path

As of now Pakistan have more poverty rate than india..Can you deny that superior pakistani?(superior only in making suicide vests)Not just that,pakistan have lesser growth rate,much lesser literacy rate,lesser per capita income than india(All this while having only one tenth population!).

As of now Pakistan have more poverty rate than india..Can you deny that superior pakistani?(superior only in making suicide vests)Not just that,pakistan have lesser growth rate,much lesser literacy rate,lesser per capita income than india(All this while having only one tenth population!).

You forgot to add suicide blasts taking place everyday all over the Pakistan..Its so difficult to be a citizen of Pakistan.

India has world higher growth rate so use your mind go search about it

lol u posted a same term cant see any difference between "2,00,000" and "2,00,000 Lakhs". :)

That tells a lot about your age and knowledge. And you are wasting time on this forum discussing poverty levels? Dude, get a maths book before someone talks you into blowing yourself up. :eek:

That tells a lot about your age and knowledge. And you are wasting time on this forum discussing poverty levels? Dude, get a maths book before someone talks you into blowing yourself up. :eek:

and thats the term of 2001 may be it became.. more then my thought

A muslim pakistani coming to india and saying "having pakistani passport does not make me pakistani citizen. i'm indian,i dare anyone to prove otherwise.. "
I am Indian: Adnan Sami - Arab News
@Rafi-isn't this shameful?Any indian would rather die than say i am a pakistani..:rofl:

LOL, take a look at this.When asked in US which country do they belong, the Pakistanis say in fear they are Indian. :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
sania should be deported to pakistan, she couldn't find 1 person out of the half a billion men in india

Back
Top Bottom