What's new

Sania Mirza Writes Another Page In Indian Tennis History

LOL, take a look at this.When asked in US which country do they belong, the Pakistanis say in fear they are Indian. :rofl:

lol someone was saying pakistanis would rather die than associating themselves with "entity in east "..:rofl:..

Last edited by a moderator:
lol again childish discussion is going on over sania and i hope sania know that her marriage give us another reasons to show our love and insecurity for each others :P

All cause of Pakistani shoaib malik's investment and the coaching fees he pays to foreign trainers for her wife's training:agree:

The reality of Pakistani cricketers especially shoaib malik

No salary, match fee increment for Pak cricketers since 2 yrs

http://http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/et-cetera/no-salary-match-fee-increment-for-pak-cricketers-since-2-yrs/articleshow/7925243.cms

About sania mirza

$416000 in yr 2011.
This includes only her prize money and no advertisement revenues.

http://http://www.tennis.com/players/player_earnings_history.aspx?player_name=Sania+Mirza

^ OK i am sure Sania do not criticise her husband shoib as much as you indian guys doing on PDF
Did she ever said anything about her husband being nakara, useless, ghar jamai and balh blah

get mature guys

Zolfi Brother, millions of indians were in love with her, so her decision to marry a Pakistani - broke a lot of hearts. :cry:

i really struggle to see why hindustanys get so angry about it....when in fact they should be honoured over her decision.

i really struggle to see why hindustanys get so angry about it....when in fact they should be honoured over her decision.

Exactly it is their inferiority complex, that prevents them from seeing reality.

We don't consider marrying a banned cricketer a honour hence the frustration. However, we consider her husband lucky since there is no equal to her in Pakistan as far as her achievements go.

It must have been love... so yes, we are happy in the end and happier when she is called "Bhabi". We feel she is a great inspiration to Muslim women in Pakistan which has been seeing increasing intolerance.

In the end an Indian Muslim woman inspiring Pakistan is just awesome and I'm sure when it comes to this alone all of India are happy.

We don't consider marrying a banned cricketer a honour hence the frustration. However, we consider her husband lucky since there is no equal to her in Pakistan as far as her achievements go.

well see, therein lies the real irony

this ''banned'' cricketer still managed to win her heart over five to six hundred million bharti men :lol:

It must have been love... so yes, we are happy in the end and happier when she is called "Bhabi". We feel she is a great inspiration to Muslim women in Pakistan which has been seeing increasing intolerance.

i think the amount of vitriol and venom spat towards her from her own ''countrymen'' showed where the intolerance was as far as she's concerned!

In the end an Indian Muslim woman inspiring Pakistan is just awesome and I'm sure when it comes to this alone all of India are happy.

well in Islam, traditionally-speaking there is lesser concept of borders...

it has nothing really to do with inspiring or idolizing. Pakistanis are just happy for a happy Muslim couple. It's amusing to see how upset, however, SOME people were over the knot being tied between the two :)

The entity to the east that we hate is the one that is the eternal enemy of our land, nation, blood and race :)

I have read your posts it looks like to me your hatred has overtaken your life. I do not know what is the cure for that which can be applied to your attitude towards Indians. None the less you need to work on it for your health.
It will be waste of your time and a beautiful soul such as your will be wasted. May you can focus on starting a charitable work with in your nation that will help you to channel your positive energy to uplift humanity as a whole. With best of luck and good health.

It seems to me that you guys have nothing better to contribute in the forum. I am disappointed the way some of you are obsessed with the private lives of sports individuals. Let them live their lives privately. What comes out of the achivement of Ms. Sania Mirza and Mr. Sohaib Malik in their respective sports matters. I hope they will be able to inspire the individuals of both gender in the Indian sub-continent to aim for their goals.
Please conocentrate on what you want to achieve rather than back and forth attacks on each other.
Thankyou for reading my post.

Back
Top Bottom