What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF .... what a shame she brought upon patriotic indians. frekk!n mentle woman.
Could she not find any eligible Indian in India , hindu sikh or muslim?
she shud NEVER be alllowed in India again.
go to helll

:rofl::rofl::rofl::lol::lol::lol:How old r u ?must be in ur 20s wet dreams n all that hahah

go to helll

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sour grapes!!! I almost feel alil sorry for you guys!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

One asked will you suppost India or Pakistan in a Cricket match between the two countries :cheesy::cheesy:

Now man this is so childish rather a cunning tactic to make her look bad if she says she will support Pakistan

lolzz

Barvo to the lady she replied nicely :)

Aww thanks. I'm not surprised really because to be honest i dont expect anything less from the indian media!
Just out of curiousity, do you know what her answer was to this question? :)

go to helll

:disagree::disagree: is she a commodity for Indians??

Very sad man.

When Arun married that foreigner actress Indians were on top of the world.

Come on guys learn to respect decisions of free human beings about their lives.

News anchor look happy giveing out this news...

this one is kool

Last edited by a moderator:
Aww thanks. I'm not surprised really because to be honest i dont expect anything less from the indian media!
Just out of curiousity, do you know what her answer was to this question? :)

:) She replied

"Offcourse i will support my country India but obviously i will also support my husband" :sick:

go to helll

don't worry we felt a similar betrayal with adnan sami now indians have felt it too :P
anyway relax man she's still gonna represent india so it's all good.:tup:

This is so stupid to see all the pakistani members giveing out such shamefull comments no wonder why pakistan is going thru all that is happeing in pakistan

It's not our bedrooms where we r makeing such comments people around the world is wacthing us try to be little responsible n civilized

Rightly said.
Many members are acting like immatures. I being an Indian surely does not like it, but me liking it or not will not change the scenario. Some members posting that she has rejected India, Well same could be said for shoaib. Pakistani members are jumping as if they have won a trophy, Really You can only blame yourself for the situation that pakistan faces today.

:disagree::disagree: is she a commodity for Indians??

Very sad man.

When Arun married that foreigner actress Indians were on top of the world.

Come on guys learn to respect decisions of free human beings about their lives.

its NOT abt marrying a foreigner..... she cud hav married a nepali , bangladeshi , german , french ,..... but NOT a pakistani..
its her own decesion ..OK but our decesion will be never letting that rotten *** back in the country.

don't worry we felt a similar betrayal with adnan sami now indians have felt it too :P
anyway relax man she's still gonna represent india so it's all good.:tup:

mate the rivalry is an old one..... dont get me wrong but neother indians nor pakistanis want their talent go to the other country....
and trust me.... a lot of indians dont want adnan sami or other pakistani singer / actor

:) She replied

"Offcourse i will support my country India but obviously i will also support my husband" :sick:

Thanks. :)

She has to be extra careful in everything she says as almost everything will be scrutinised from now on and will be used against her to try and tarnish her image especially by the indians - which is a shame really!

mate the rivalry is an old one..... dont get me wrong but neother indians nor pakistanis want their talent go to the other country....
and trust me.... a lot of indians dont want adnan sami or other pakistani singer / actor

she's not gonna live in pakistan and still gonna be playing for india so i dunno why indians are getting so emotional.I used to think only pakistanis are overly emotional but you guys are just the same.

its NOT abt marrying a foreigner..... she cud hav married a nepali , bangladeshi , german , french ,..... but NOT a pakistani..
its her own decesion ..OK but our decesion will be never letting that rotten *** back in the country.

This is childish attitude and more to do with fake ego of Indians nothing more than that.

The rules and laws will decide if an Indian should be allowed in India or not, emotionalism has nothing to do with that.

Being Indian does not mean that he/she should ask millions of unknown Indians for permission for his or her marriage

lolzz Atif Aslam is a craze among Indians so dont say that. that idiot hamesh reshmya does not represent entire India.

I Second that. I already boycott them. And why the hell they even come to India? Probably their ain't enough money in lollywood. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom