What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sania Mirza got the visa of Pakistan. Shoaib has invited me to his home as I requested him that want to meet Sania Bhabi

haan because where ever indian women go they destroy every thing...
that is why we are sending them to pakistan...
you know its a secret mission....that is why pakistan is destroying itself..:cheers::cheers:

2377c1c93266427552d6e25122353700.gif

LoLL aoun tei dei dekh phir ,pakistani bombe nu nutroliz kiwein kardei ! :chilli::pakistan:

Sania will be our babi after one month:yahoo: now this time dont say ISI involve.Love is involved.

I can't see any Indian saying that ISI is involved in it:P but Pakistanis are keen to involve ISI in this.

Bhai unki Jindgi hai, let them decide what to do. Instead of pulling down each other, we should congratulate the couple.

STOP acting like below mentioned

Is that what women fall for in your country?? The "middle stump". Check with the women in your family.

In my country, women irrespective of which community they belong to, always desire a man to spend their lives with and not a "stump".

Please do not belittle their relationship. Thanks.
There is no Cricketer in my family, but it seems a common feature amongst Indian Women, Zeenat Amman, Reena Roy, Sania Mirza.......
And since your imagination has got the better of you, the term was applied to bring another Cricketer into equation. As for your tall claims, i doubt the late Mr. Agarwal will agree with you.

Both Indians and Pakistanis needs to calm down a bit this fighting is almost reached to a boiling point.:flame:

People dancing in front of Shoaib Malik's House.:victory:

Sania mirza should be kicked out of India. Indian Govt is giving visa to her family? :rofl:
Well Govt should tell her to stay in pakistan and not come back. shoaib malik should F.U.C.K. her in pakistan, not in India. And she better start concentrating on household work, she aint fit enough to play with her ugly body. She can now only play on bed. :agree:

Why are you so angry dude you need to behave a bit this is not any chat room this Pakistan Defence Forum. So start acting like a gentlemen and not like some idiot child.:pakistan::pdf:

this going to be interesting what Olympic committee decides her participation in CWG

Sania mirza should be kicked out of India. Indian Govt is giving visa to her family? :rofl:
Well Govt should tell her to stay in pakistan and not come back. shoaib malik should F.U.C.K. her in pakistan, not in India. And she better start concentrating on household work, she aint fit enough to play with her ugly body. She can now only play on bed. :agree:

Bye Bye, hope you had a nice stay.

this going to be interesting what Olympic committee decides her participation in CWG

I have a feeling that this all hysteria is not correct all these news about their marriage are not correct I have this feeling but I only feels like this may be it's true who knows only time will tell what will happened so till then you all guys needs to calm down.:coffee:

I dont know what's the big deal.. I think we will keep discussing till they are married and have kids..

If Quaid-e-Azam's daughter can marry an Indian then whats the big deal in Indian girl marrying a Pakistani..

Ek Purani Kahawat yaad aa rahi hai......"Begani Shadi main Abdullah Diwana"......aur yahan pe itne sare abdullah ghum rahi hain....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom