What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
25 pages in one day ... Some seriously celebrity crazed population we are :smitten:

We dont want anymore Bhabhis from India.. :angry: Aik Reena Roy hie buhut thie woh bhi Jannat ko Mohsin kai pass chor kar India bhag gayie.. :angry:

oh naa aisa nahi kehte........ shaadi to kisi ki bhi fail ho sakte hai........ kya kabhi 2 pakistani couples ki divorce nahi hoe?

Achi baat yeh hai ke both nations are coming closer :rofl: Pyaar barh raha hai.............. Sania's family will get opportunity to come and visit Pakistan and both families will get closer and they might praise Pakistanis when they go back and who knows if some brain washed indians want to change their opinion about Pakistan? it helps bringing both nations closer :smitten:

Kaho to i am READY...................... Dhondho meray liye koi Indian wife........ main bhi yeh sawab kamane ke liye tayyar hon :rofl:

Yeh I know and this thread was started for Wishing them to enjoy there life. Isn't it? Just look at the threads What all has been said about her on this thread. I think all those are good wishes Like "She will play with ****".

Regarding settling Dubai its written in News that our Newswala posted in this thread..

heheheheh This thread was started as rumour not to wish her because it wasnt even confirmed.

pehlay to mujeh yakeen hi nai aya , me samja k its another time waste thread , but after seeing thre news ... wow .. good to have a cross border love story ..!

This is disgusting.. Though its OK Sania is marrying Shoiab but please don;t put such remarks..

Be Sane and Talk Sane..

How is it disgusting? You have a disgusting mind if you think my comment was meant for someting else.

:rofl:

oh naa aisa nahi kehte........ shaadi to kisi ki bhi fail ho sakte hai........ kya kabhi 2 pakistani couples ki divorce nahi hoe?

Achi baat yeh hai ke both nations are coming closer :rofl: Pyaar barh raha hai.............. Sania's family will get opportunity to come and visit Pakistan and both families will get closer and they might praise Pakistanis when they go back and who knows if some brain washed indians want to change their opinion about Pakistan? it helps bringing both nations closer :smitten:

Kaho to i am READY...................... Dhondho meray liye koi Indian wife........ main bhi yeh sawab kamane ke liye tayyar hon :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: .. that was really funny.. keep it up :cheers:

imran mirza to ibn: sania and shoaib marriage within next month, couple will live in dubai. sania will continue to play tennis.

imran mirza to ibn: "this is a unique case where husband and wife will represent their respective countries in sport".

sania to ibn:"my wedding is inshallah going to be the biggest day of my life. i have been in constant glare, would appreciate privacy."

Haha...
Well, both are perfect for each other. Both are muslims and both are failed sports person. I know India for sure will not like this but you guyz cant help it.
Many members pleading shoaib for this, well guyz see the other way around, it shows pakistani men are finding Indian women more attractive than pakistani ones. :lol:

Actually you are wrong, in Pakistan we have more younger men compared to population then China and India and thus we have to branch out to other neighborhood countries to find suitable wives. We have what you may call international reach and like the saying goes, 'if you could, you would'.

Also, Rakhi Sawant, I am coming baby, mein aa raha hoon.

Regarding the news, Jeetay raho, shub shub rehna.

P.S. I am waiting for comments on TOI tomorrow when Shiv Sena, BJP and RSS supporters to berserk. Bara maza aai ga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom