What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am awaiting for an statement from Shiv Sena :rofl:

I didnt knew u cared about a regional party of one of the whole 28 states of india who is not even in power or dont have much seats here...

surely shivsena has some fans in Pakistan, as they are critized by the other 27 states and the 80% ppl in maharashtra( the state shiv sena won some seats )...:victory:

oh yaar forget Mumbai attacks................ make a new Poondi team and make Malik its coach............... send them to India............... Rishtedaari barhay gi to donon nations zayada close ho jayen ge :rofl:

Malik might not perform well against india but he is after these indian gals like crazy:hang2: perhaps his strategy of taking revenge:sniper:

just look at twitter,tweets r coming with incredible pace on this topic

i think it has spread as a wildfire everywere

:disagree::disagree: we should not kick bellow the belt.

J man, you can say that one more time. There was no cause for thing , for instance by Imran Q etc. They asked for it & they got it.

Feel free to have it removed by the mods.

This is one muslim marrying another & our enemies should not find that offensive. There is no cause for flaming but an apt reply, in kind or otherwise should be expected.

Thank for your time.

Malik might not perform well against india but he is after these indian gals like crazy:hang2: perhaps his strategy of taking revenge:sniper:

oh yaar i wonder Malik never played well after Asia Cup but he did get chance to confront India twice....... (once in Asia Cup) and once in Champions trophy and on both ocassions he managed to hit a century (100).

Ab pata chala ke peechay ka cooking ho rahi thee :rofl:

so what r u people going to do with her..... damn dont try to think so...

she was indian, she is indian, she will remain indian from her heart, and her soul.. no matter where she live in the world... can you change her love for india... NO:

:rofl::rofl: abay soul tu rakh lay hum ne achar dalna ha kia .

Hum ne tau puri tenis kit rakh lee ha

J man, you can say that one more time. There was no cause for thing , for instance by Imran Q etc. They asked for it & they got it.

Feel free to have it removed by the mods.

This is one muslim marrying another & our enemies should not find that offensive. There is no cause for flaming but an apt reply, in kind or otherwise should be expected.

Thank for your time.

Sorry i did not read the post in response to which you have posted that.

My apology.

And i am a GIRL GIRL GIRL Not Man

she is not going to remain in control of any one.....

who gave her the idea of marrying a pakistani...

chill dude this is still a rumour
have fun here
sania is going nowere
she will always remain mine:smitten:

Ab Indians bechare apne dil ko behla rahay hain ke she is going to settle in Dubai :rofl:

Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal acha hai ghalib :D

Don't worry guyz........ don't take it serious....... She is muslim and malik is muslim. Let them enjoy their lives

Ab yeh rona dhona band karo please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom