What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ab Indians bechare apne dil ko behla rahay hain ke she is going to settle in Dubai :rofl:

Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal acha hai ghalib :D

Don't worry guyz........ don't take it serious....... She is muslim and malik is muslim. Let them enjoy their lives

Ab yeh rona dhona band karo please

:rofl::rofl::rofl: the new nostradamus is here... and is mixing religion in the thread now....

I am awaiting for an statement from Shiv Sena :rofl:

i know the words of shiv sena.. it would be some thing like these..

"may be this is an act of ISI ... central govt must take care....ISI are working hard to take away celebrities from India... the govt must resign"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Haha...
Well, both are perfect for each other. Both are muslims and both are failed sports person. I know India for sure will not like this but you guyz cant help it.
Many members pleading shoaib for this, well guyz see the other way around, it shows pakistani men are finding Indian women more attractive than pakistani ones. :lol:

i know the words of shiv sena.. it would be some thing like these..

"may be this is an act of ISI ... central govt must take care....ISI are working hard to take away celebrities from India... the govt must resign"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
ha ha ha

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik on April 15, 2010, will settle in Dubai

Indian tennis sensation Sania Mirza is all set to marry former Pakistan captain Shoaib Malik on April 16, 2010. Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik have been seeing each other for more than 6 months. It is believed that this is also the reason for engagement break up of Sania Mirza with childhood friend Shohrab.

Sania Mirza marriage to Shoaib Malik will be in Hyderabad, India on April 16 or 17th. The reception of marriage will be on April 16th, 2010. After marriage Sania Mirza and Shoaib Malik will settle in Dubai. The news of Sania Mirza marriage to Shoaib Malik has been confirmed by Sania Mriza father Imran.

It has been reported that Sania Mirza is not interested to stay in Pakistan. This can also end her chances to play for India. Also Shoaib is resident of Dubai and plays for Pakistan. The affair was kept close as Shoaib Malik had failed affairs in the past.

Before this Sania Mirza was engaged to Shohrab for more than 6 months and broke up in January 2010. Some people also blamed Mahesh Bhupati for their break up. Shoaiab Malik has alleged to marry Ayesha Siddiqui in 2002. He has been linked to Bollywood actress Shayali Bhagat also.

The news was first reported in Geo TV, a leading Pakistani news channel.

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik on April 15, 2010, will settle in Dubai

Haha...
Well, both are perfect for each other. Both are muslims and both are failed sports person. I know India for sure will not like this but you guyz cant help it.
Many members pleading shoaib for this, well guyz see the other way around, it shows pakistani men are finding Indian women more attractive than pakistani ones. :lol:

true i agree with you.............. :agree:

Haha...

:partay: feed the last line to Indian members here atleast they will find some solace.

Dil ke behlanay ko yeh khyal acha ha ghalib

Yup here too everybody marries the person from same faith.. its the highlighting which makes it disgusting.

we usually say this "MAN " has married that "woman" here.. rather than saying a hindu married a hindu or a christian married christain or a buddist married buddist or a jain married jain or a sikh maried sikh .. they are all secondary..

If u are born to a christian family there.. what would have been ur response to this then???

Haha...

Yeh Shadi Pasand ke lye nahi. SAWAAB k lye kar raha ha wo...:rofl:

Don't worry. See the other way around. Malik was rejected by Pakistani girls (All were tooo high to be his life partner) so he directed towards Sania.:rofl:

KIT Over

We dont want anymore Bhabhis from India.. :angry: Aik Reena Roy hie buhut thie woh bhi Jannat ko Mohsin kai pass chor kar India bhag gayie.. :angry:

Hey mods make it a sticky thread till the time they get two kids :P or till the time this news comes out as a rumour and Sania changes the decision And then it will be Indian turn to have fun :azn:

Ab Indians bechare apne dil ko behla rahay hain ke she is going to settle in Dubai :rofl:

Dil ko behlane ke liye yeh khayal acha hai ghalib :D

Don't worry guyz........ don't take it serious....... She is muslim and malik is muslim. Let them enjoy their lives
Ab yeh rona dhona band karo please

Yeh I know and this thread was started for Wishing them to enjoy there life. Isn't it? Just look at the threads What all has been said about her on this thread. I think all those are good wishes Like "She will play with ****".

Regarding settling Dubai its written in News that our Newswala posted in this thread..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom