What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bhai khali bottle main dhondho.......... dhakkan se zayada drops mil jayen ge sharab ke :lol::lol::lol:

i know you are also upset after this news............ aap ka bhi dil toot gaya aaj :cry::cry::cry:

Woh din hawa houey, jab pasina gulab hota tha........

Dil toota nahin, aur betab ho gaya hey,

Apni shadi pey bi shahid eik adh tu thread chaley ga.

both are on the bottom of their career graph.. so plenty of time for:smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

here is one comment from that IndianCricketFan which says a a lot about the marriages between Pakistani's and Indian's. I knew of it too.

"Hyderabadi connection :) Living in Hyderabad, I know that most of the rich Muslims in Hyderabad have Pakistani connection. They look up to Pakistan to find Rishta of their level as most Muslims in Hyderabad are poor or middle class. So lot of marriages happen between Pakistani and Hyderabadi families! Its a matter of prestige to get married to Pakistani rich families in Hyderabad."

actually look at the culture in Hyderabad and Punjabi side of Pakistan. In fact all Pakistan.............. They speak Urdu language rather than Hindi, a large population of Hyderabad is Muslims. They have similar culture etc............

So there is not much difference in Hyderabad or the Punjabi side of Pakistan. So it can be true

Woh din hawa houey, jab pasina gulab hota tha........

Dil toota nahin, aur betab ho gaya hey,

Apni shadi pey bi shahid eik adh tu thread chaley ga.

matlub ke aap ka bhi koi bara haath maarne ka iraada hai....... taa ke aisi 2-4 threads aap ke liye bhi ban jayen :rofl:

nice poetry

here is one comment from that IndianCricketFan which says a a lot about the marriages between Pakistani's and Indian's. I knew of it too.

"Hyderabadi connection :) Living in Hyderabad, I know that most of the rich Muslims in Hyderabad have Pakistani connection. They look up to Pakistan to find Rishta of their level as most Muslims in Hyderabad are poor or middle class. So lot of marriages happen between Pakistani and Hyderabadi families! Its a matter of prestige to get married to Pakistani rich families in Hyderabad."

This is true.. according to EjazR and other Indian members on this forum... most elite Indian Muslims left for Pakistan, leaving poor and lower middle class Muslims behind in India. For Indian Muslims it is a prestige and honor to marry a Pakistani Muslim..

On one side they are jealous of Pakistanis on other side they look up to Pakistan...

All of you failed to point out the reason for change of heart. It's obvious, it's all because of Kanye. Did you guys forget what happened at her engagement ceremony :-

PS:- Forgive my poor photoshopping skills. I've used ye old MS Paint for this job.

oh really Sparkling............. did you use microsoft paint :woot:

very impressive Sir

Shoib Malik is my relative though from a far side . His house his just infront of my uncle's house in Sialkot Cant , use to meet him there whenever had a chance ..!

Shoib Malik is my relative though from a far side . His house his just infront of my uncle's house in Sialkot Cant , use to meet him there whenever had a chance ..!

matlub ke ab Shoaib Malik ke bahane Sania jee se mila karo ge :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom