What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the most bogus thing is that there was no India/Pakistan team in the end. It was all mixed and it was an event organized by Indians - they decided who got what player. It was for some Charity that Indian actor Salman Khan runs.

lol, joru ka ghulam. :tdown:
Sania refused to change her name, she refused to live in Pk, she declared she won't play for Pk (neither desired nor required by Pk too), she said Mein Shoib ki biwi hoon Pakistan ki baho nahi (a stupid announcement out of no reason simply means to distance herself from Pk) and this jerk is going to play for India for what!!!

This guy is just a looser without any self respect, his own attitude spells this. The girl is far too cunning for such a stupid to handle.

Or maybe this is the reason.

And I m thinking, that he was PAK team captain......such a silly decision by the PCB.

I think he shld play for India...........He is not fit to play for Pakistan.

perhaps sexy sania is making difference. :P

why change of heart dear BROTHERS !!! one day u were :smitten: praising her (and brickbats :hitwall: for Sania in INDIA) now u've started hating :angry: her, soon few Indian fan boys will :victory:...too funny..why can't u people just leave them alone ?

and NO OFFENCE: personally I feel we should send more girls to Pakistan to woodwink their men and later make them henpecked & INDIANIZED :lol:

I say what a moron !

The same people who were saying Sania should play tennis for Pak, and acted as if every Pakistani male was going to get a chance with her are now crying foul. I mean its their personal choice. and this is not even an international match, so please stop passing any judgements

lol, joru ka ghulam. :tdown:
Sania refused to change her name, she refused to live in Pk, she declared she won't play for Pk (neither desired nor required by Pk too), she said Mein Shoib ki biwi hoon Pakistan ki baho nahi (a stupid announcement out of no reason simply means to distance herself from Pk) and this jerk is going to play for India for what!!!

This guy is just a looser without any self respect, his own attitude spells this. The girl is far too cunning for such a stupid to handle.

Or maybe this is the reason.

Now where are those peace promoters who were saying Sania bhibhi, and welcoming her to Pak.?

Mayb Sania is a RAW agent out to get their former cricket captain.

Cunning Indians...:lol:

What a looser.... :tdown:

A couple of losser. Sania and Shoaib.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom