What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On passport matter i support Asim, its humiliation of Shoab. Why taking away his passport when he is confronting all his case. He is not running away . I would say its just kinda revenge taking policy or totally discouraging Pakistanis to go India. Taking away passport mean, treating him like criminal.

Don't take conspiracy then. Take gross incompetence. Take prejudice. Take bias. Take unlawful. Take injustice.

Indians have unlawfully taken away Shoaib's passport without any court warrant. They have registered a case of cruelty without any allegation of cruelty.

You are sadly mistaken.

The charges against Shoaib are that of harassment of Ayesha, cheating to marry another girl and criminal intimidation including threats to her to keep quiet, according to Hyderabad Police commissioner AK Khan.

Ayesha's father in his complaint, which was lodged hours after Shoaib on Sunday confirmed his marriage with Sania, had accused the Pakistani cricketer of cheating his daughter.

The Banjara Hills police said that a case under Sections 420 (cheating), 498-A (dowry harassment) and 506 (criminal intimidation) of IPC has been registered against Shoaib and they will take up the investigation after verifying facts of the complaint.

Police is merely investigating the charges made by the father as is mandatory according to Indian law. If the allegations are proved to be false, the charges will be dropped.

On passport matter i support Asim, its humiliation of Shoab. Why taking away his passport when he is confronting all his case. He is not running away . I would say its just kinda revenge taking policy or totally discouraging Pakistanis to go India. Taking away passport mean, treating him like criminal.

Nahi bhai, it is standard operating procedure.

I agree- if this case had not got publicity, the cops would not have taken his passport. But because of the publicity every cop is only protecting his azz. To make sure he is 'following procedure'.

This is how the Indian system works. No cop is going to give Shoiab any 'concession' because his job would then be at risk.

I agree- our countries are 'enemies' but in this case aap phokat mein naraaz ho rahen hain.

BTW, I speak for many Indians I talked to, we are impressed with the guy. Shoaib is a good fella, he has behaved with dignity.

I say this, because a lot of Pakistani cricketers have shown themselves to be quite, well, shameless in the past.

But yeh ladka acha hai.

the media has just gone crazy over this issue ..and looks like they are bound to to screw this whole thing up ..Plus if a person dosent wants to live his life with a girl then wts use of aisha and his father gving remarks in media . Such attitude wont force shoib to marry aisha then why the pannic Cheap real cheap attitude by Aisha & her familly ..

Song dedicated to media on both sides which has gone Fuccking crazy over this issue ..!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sania ko maine kabhi park mein..kabhi road pe..

mazak nahi hai..gaur karo..

Sania ko maine kabhi park mein kabhi road pe..
kabhi mere ghar pe toh kabhi uske ghar pe..
yakin nahi karoge..uske **** ke samne bhi...

maine use tennis sikhaya hai..par mera ehsan thode hi koi manta hai...

I think the next news you will see is:

Shoiab and Sania invest in Deccan Chargers of the IPL.

Phir aur twist aaye ga. :rofl::rofl:

remember the time when paparazzi nailed down Diana and Dody-AlFaith, The media nowdays is exactly following those footsteps over this issue..!

Read this about Passport.

Sania backs Shoaib, says marriage as scheduled: Rediff Sports

Pakistan cricketer Shoaib Malik [ Images ], whose passport was seized by police on Monday morning, said he will not leave India [ Images ] till he clears his name in the marriage controversy.

Appearing before the media later in the evening with tennis ace Sania Mirza [ Images ], who he will marry on April 15, he said he hasn't done anything wrong and asked why Ayesha Siddiqui, who says she is married to him, is not making her claims in public.

Both he and Sania said they are from respectable families, the tennis star adding that "to see my future husband like this [answering questions about marriage] is painful for both the families".

Shoaib was questioned at Sania's residence on Monday morning by a team of police officials, who took his passport and alerted immigration authorities after asking him not to leave India.

"I'm here for the marriage and to clear my name. I'm not leaving the country. Inshallah, I'll clear my name. I have no objection [to police taking the passport] and I'm co-operating with the police and Indian government.

"I have got respect for the authorities and I will do everything to clear my name. I'm ready to face any type of questions. I'll get my passport in the evening," Shoaib said.

Rest I have not pasted.

He will get his passport or might have got it, there is no mention his phone was taken, someone just added it.

Good that he will get his passport back else people had already planned to send bombers to India.. :p:P

It's more like this from Shoaib's side:

1) He started talking to some girl on the internet
2) Girl said her name is Ayesha
3) Girl showed a different picture of hers than what is being shown on screen
4) Shoaib and Girl marry through telephone nikaah
5) It is a Pakistani nikah so Shoaib signs the nikah from Pakistan and sends to Hyderabad
6) Shoaib never sees the nikah again
7) Shoaib publicly acknowledges he is married to Ayesha Siddiqui
8) Shoaib visits Ayesha's house with cricket team
9) Shoaib meets with Maha Siddiqui (girl being showed on TV) as Ayesha's elder sister - Ayesha is unavailable.
10) Maha Siddiqui and Shoaib take some pictures together.
11) Shoaib calls Maha Apa - still haven't seen the nikah nama where Maha Siddiqui's name is on it
12) Shoaib later finds out that apparently the nikah was done with Maha Siddiqui
13) The picture he saw of Ayesha Siddiqui is someone totally unrelated
14) Shoaib declares it a fraud, threatens to sue the Siddiquis in 2008
15) Siddiquis back off and the matter is considered closed

Here is AzadPakistan version

1- Shoib was flying over the gulf seas in plane, when suddenly his
phone rang , and he replied who is this ? No answer Shoib says
must be some stalker chick and hangs up

2- His plane lands on Dubai international airport , and obviously
he is looking forward to play cricket, takes pictures with alot of
girls like all guys do , he sees a fat chubby girl he gives ger
autograph, she tells him nice to talk to him 'again', shoib has no
clue what is going on

3- The girl asks him to auto graph the book she has , shoib smiles
and and he gives her that autograph feeling sorry for her.

4- Shoaib is taking a shower and the phone rings agin.... he gets out
of the shower and picks up , a mysterious voice says , if you need
answers , get on internet

5- Shoaid at that point just hangs up the call and forgets the deal

6- Then one day he is on msn , his buddy mani2020 had just posted
Shoib Malik's personal email on website , and next thing you know
Malik gets a msn invite obviousy he says yes - I mean what is
harm to accept invite from some one.

7- He looks at the avtar , and obviously its Ashwaria Rai's picture
and he is kinda confused if its her on msn may be she saw him
play cricket in Sharjah. So he starts to talk with this suppsedly
very pretty girl

8 - Obviously they chat hours and hours online he confirms things
that he likes the girl on MSN , and then his family members meet
the online girl , obviously its not Ashwaria Rai.

9 - So Now shoib is there in person with his family members
and he argues that sir that is not the women who I talked to
on the internet or phone ... she is not even close.

10- The Siddique family tries to pressure , he says no way in hell
and the case is closed. Most honorable families would stop
harassing the groom at this point. He calls her APA MAAFI DO

11 - Then the mysterious calls commence on Shoib's home , he is
pissed off , evey day 100 calls on his phone so he just moves
on with his life I mean he made it clear that women is not the
one on the picture. And he promises that look I am not marrying
her becasue he wants to marry in Pakistan (Lie obviously being
a nice guy that he is)

12- So now he gets involved with Sania Mirza, APA gets pissed
off, she takes the autograph from Malik , and forge it by some
lalla pitwari ji shop , and pays 2 slum dwelllers to become witness
She also lies in public to get sympathies to ruine Malik's life...

13) So malik says in press release I never married anyone marrige is
when you live together with someone as couple man / women

14) Now see here is the twist , she makes up another story about
abortion, just to get even. No baby evidence no ... evidence
1 gynachalogist how convinent ~?

15) Meanwhile Shioab is confused , frist there was ayesha now maha
what is going on ? who is fueling this ????

ANSWER : Sania's old mangetar ... and APA has joined forces !!!:taz:

shoaib is being way too soft and shareef.....he should be waving his middle fingers at all these reporters and indian police

I wish it was Shahid Afridi in this situation. You can bet he would have already been taking swings at these people.

The Hyderabad Police Commissioner was asked about this on NDTV on the 9 o'clock news. He said that the passport was taken to check the travel dates when Shoaib entered/left India in the past, to compare with the allegations made against him.
And after checking that, his passport would be returned.
But he has also been asked not to leave Hyderabad.

Hyderabad....just realized..with respect to our 'golti' members, that quite a few frauds have taken place from Hyderabad.

After all Satyam was HQed in Hyderabad. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

shoaib is being way too soft and shareef.....he should be waving his middle fingers at all these reporters and indian police

I wish it was Shahid Afridi in this situation. You can bet he would have already been taking swings at these people.

Brilliant suggestion. Ah gawd, I wish it were Afridi.

By now he would have massacred half a dozen press corps, played a few matches, eaten a dozen cricket balls, and destroyed half the city.:rofl:

But seriously, Sania has some taste. That's why it isn't Shahid- disco dance on a pitch - Afridi.:partay:

The Hyderabad Police Commissioner was asked about this on NDTV on the 9 o'clock news. He said that the passport was taken to check the travel dates when Shoaib entered/left India in the past, to compare with the allegations made against him.And after checking that, his passport would be returned.
But he has also been asked not to leave Hyderabad.

In media waalon ko to jootay maarnay chahiye.. Saalay minute minute main kahaani badal dete hain.. News ye nikaalte hain BP kisi aur ka badne lagta hai..:rofl: but seriously I think there should be some kind of regulations on the TV media they sell their news with so much of mirch-masala that even soap opera epics get beaten by it.

mere khayaal se 1-2 din mein saara mamlaa nipat jaayega.. agar kahani main aur koyi nya twist na aaya to.. :lol: But to all my Pakistani friends concerned about the passport seizure.. Chill and lower down your BP now.

Chinta mat karo bhaiyon Dulhe raja ki badiya se khaatir daari ki jaayehi (take it in a positive sprit):partay:

Asim bhai!!!!!! Wake up to the realities.

They already proved that politics and sport must be mixed....now they go one step further to show politics and love must be mixed too.

truly pathetic situation.......this is their justice system?

india is not a safe destination for our citizens -- Shoaib never should have given the indians the benefit of the doubt by travelling there. Now, we should focus on applying pressure and getting him released at once. We love Sania Mirza, but a lot of us are very angry at the way hindustan authorities are treating this situation.

Sir, I have predicted this a long time ago. Indian's will avenge Pakistani taking away their trophy girl through public humiliation of Shoaib Malik. It's in their psyche, i don't blame them.

Shoaib will not be imprisoned or anything, but he might be dragged around courts and might go through legal battles which is more than enough damage for a celebrity.

Given how slow their Judicial system is, they might try to derail the marriage ceremony scheduled in 2 weeks which would be enough damage done.

Not to mention the worst case scenario would be, if Shoaib Malik doesn't show strong backbone and doesn't get the right help from Pakistan embassy, the whole marriage could be in jeopardy if not called off...

the media always plays the drums at every story no matter what, however selectively chooses music (to vilify, mourn or praise some1) according to the story and public perception and state agenda.

It's the fifth pillar of the state. Look at our media channel The News, rather than protecting Shoaib's reputation, they're busy interviewing fraudster Indians Siddiques girl and broadcasting it across the nation. Lol

I predicted this a long time ago and stated that Shoaib and Sania should immediate move to Dubai if they want to this marriage to be a success story and avoid humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom