What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical problem of people of SE Asia if someone is just questioning for a complain they feel beyzatti ho gayi.

Just questioning? In civil matters you dont file a police complain!
For once I wanna see 1 indian denounce this circus.

Just questioning? In civil matters you dont file a police complain!
For once I wanna see 1 indian denounce this circus.

indians and their media did the same type of girri hui ghatya harkat on the death of Bob Wolmer. Remeber that ?

It was an indian doctor who gave in the report that Bob Womer's death was caused by asphyxiation and in the same manner as now india media was running vulgar speculative stories about Pakistani cricket team. In the end it turned out that Bob Wolmer had died of natural causes and it proved that indian media is full of low life vermin who will stoop to any level to malign Pakistan

I just saw the fo0tage where Azhar ( ex indian captain) remarked that he never called & spoke to the bhains to congratulate her on her nikah.....I am sure Pak media fabricated the footage.

One thing is for sure that no man is going to marry her...ever.

In many indian movies they show indian man marrying Pak lady(out of superiority complex may be), BUT in reality it's been Pakistani men winning indian ladies...
Uncalled for remark...

sb else share my "uncalled for" thoughts too,,,
هزاروں خواهشيں ايسى كه هر خواهش په دم نكلے

Other shatterers of indian-movie's-dreams:-
Mohsin Hassan
Zaheer Abbas
Singer Shaukat Ali
Adnan Sami
Shoaib Malik
& Wasim Akram probably in the pipeLine!?! with Sushmita Sen

this story has been cleared many times now please read some posts before repeating the same questions :angry:

1) Malik saw a picture of beautiful girl called Maha
2) Ayesha pretended to be her sister so malik chatted with her
3) Malik married with Maha thinking he is marrying with the Picture girl
4) Malik came on tv and accepted that
5) Malik went to India and came to know that "APAA" is Maha aka Ayesha and there is no picture girl in the scene :lol:
6) Malik left her again
Plz read the posts before repeating same "mann-Gharrat" "Innocence" of this liar & match-fixer malik.... Do u really believe that he invited the whole cricket team with Bob Wolmer & Physio to in-laws house(Link) without having looked at bride...!!!

Nonsense... Even indian media,, who discovered jalalabad in Pakistan,, won't be able to concoct such a story...

Have u listened to insulting remarks of Shoaib's bro-in-Law about Ayesha!!! These guys along with pak media have degraded to gutter level just to support Malik...
I'll support the real innocent even if it means going against my country fellow "malik"...

4:135اے ایمان والو! انصاف پر قائم رہو اور خدا کے لئے سچی گواہی دو خواہ (اس میں) تمہارا یا تمہارےماں باپ اور رشتہ داروں کا نقصان ہی ہو۔

Last edited by a moderator:
One thing is for sure that no man is going to marry her...ever.

Going by her looks, she already had pretty slim chances of finding a suitable mate. And now, after this entire drama, she would considered an untouchable by any potential groom.

Don't take conspiracy then. Take gross incompetence. Take prejudice. Take bias. Take unlawful. Take injustice.

Indians have unlawfully taken away Shoaib's passport without any court warrant. They have registered a case of cruelty without any allegation of cruelty.

That how the law says if women has made allegation then impounding of passport is one of the first steps, Shoaib should consider himself lucky as he has not be arrested yet since section 498A is very serious.

Excerpt from Dailytimes

Meanwhile, Shoab has received an unexpected support from an NGO fighting for harassed husbands. The Save Indian Family Foundation (SIFF), an NGO fighting against dowry harassment, on Monday demanded scrapping of Section 498(A) of the Indian Penal Code and immediate withdrawal of the case slapped under it on the Pakistan cricketer in Hyderabad to stall his marriage with tennis champion Sania. In a statement, the NGO said scrapping of this particular section would not harm women as real victims of dowry harassment or cruelty have access to the Dowry Prohibition Act and Domestic Violence Act to seek protection and justice. “What crime did Shoaib commit that he is victimised in this way?, questioned the SIFF. “How can someone force a marriage on a man? If Shoaib and Ayesha were married, where are the pictures of marriage? Moreover, whether Ayesha Siddiqui’s claims are false or true is up to a family court or civil court to decide and give a judgement. Where do police come into picture? Is Shoaib posing a threat to anyone?” The NGO asserted that marriage disputes before, during and after marriage were civil disputes and they had to be tried under a civil court. They pointed out that it had become a regular habit for women and their families to invoke section 498(A) for every petty dispute in marriage.

Last edited:
Going by her looks, she already had pretty slim chances of finding a suitable mate. And now, after this entire drama, she would considered an untouchable by any potential groom.

Bro, it is not even about the looks.
It is about how you come on TV after being silent for so long
and talk about abortions, consumation & say childish things like her father said. What kind of respectable person would do that?

The is also a retrad for getting involved like that over the net but then he should nt be demonized like that. N o one deserves that.

Do these two deserve the kind of importance they are being given ?

Yes and No, Yes because Sania was an Icon for other girls to emulate.
Shoaib malik was once captain of cricket team.

No because these two are not marrying at the prime of their careers.

The Secret Diary Of Sania Mirza

By AJITH PILLAI

You could well say it was love at first serve. In January, after Pakistan lost the third Test at Hobart to Australia, I went to console Shoaib. He had taken it quite philosophically, saying victory and defeat were all part of the game. I knew exactly what he meant since I too had just crashed out of the Hobart Open. To cut a long story short, one thing led to the other and then he threw me a cricket ball and asked me to serve and he returned using a cricket bat. Instantly we discovered that we had chanced upon a new game—‘Tencrick’. We also realised that we were made for each other. “We’ve married the two games. Now let’s tie the knot,” Shoaib later called to say (transcripts of this conversation were handed over by the Australian authorities to the IB, which submitted a report on the ties worn by Shoaib to the home ministry!). That aside, I accepted his proposal and later we went for a meal at the Smolt Restaurant off Salamanca Square...only to discover that they served neither biriyani nor paav bhaji. So we settled for steak and Shoaib wolfed down the food and, in between bites, said he would phone later to fix the date of the shaadi.

To be frank, I was taken aback by this. I told him it was one thing proposing on the cell. But did he intend to fix the date and also marry me over the phone like he did with Ayesha Siddiqui—the girl from Hyderabad whom he later ditched? Shoaib was quick to say that this time it was “real pyaar” and that there would be no question of any phony date or nikaah. In fact, he got back a few days later and said in one breath, “April is the cruellest monthn so let’s get married on the 15th day.” (He later revealed he framed the line after he Google-searched the word ‘April’ and found a poem by some Eliot and promptly adapted it). I was okay with April but I wanted to be sure if Shoaib was really serious. “I hope you don’t have love, sex and dhokha on your mind,” I asked pointedly. He professed complete love and gave me an autographed bat and ball as a token of his commitment. Incidentally, that was also the day I told dad to break off my earlier engagement with Sohrab Mirza. “What’s the point of getting married when I don’t even get a new surname?” I pointed out. Dad understood.

So, what about post-shaadi plans? Well, settle in Dubai and promote Tencrick. Sheikh Bukhatir (who has done so much for cricket) is interested. And, yes, I have already placed the order for sturdy steel racquets which can handle cricket balls. Meanwhile, I’ve learnt that RAW is drawing up a counter-offensive (Operation Pyaar-War) in which Indian cricketers will marry beautiful Pakistani women. The intelligence agency is convinced that my proposed marriage is part of an ISI plot. It obviously doesn’t know of our plans to start a new racket.

www.outlookindia.com | The Secret Diary Of Sania Mirza

-------------------------

Very interesting article :lol:

WHAT A STINKING PILE OF DUNG!!! :angry:
indian police, one of the most corrupt bunch of buffons , doing 'ivestigation', as if we dont know that all this drama is only to sooth india's badly hurt ego over this issue.

Do you want to say that they should stop investigating the cases and sit ideally in stations :hitwall: :hitwall:

What ego? Can't you see that your Ex-Captain confirmed that he did married that girl :sick: I really think that he was cheated by Ayesha... but what he is doing now can't be justified because if he married her then he should divorce her or should act according to shariya.

Indian police need to put the people resposible for Gujrat killing behind bars rather than harassing a Pakistani player with arrest. Its times like these that one can see the true colours of india.

Off Topic:

Indian police is also not touching those Minority leaders who helped the terrorists... key in 'Batla house encounter' in google and search for news on this topic. you will come to know that 3 or 4 leaders were named by the terrorist, out of which one even confirmed that he did helped that guy but he was unaware of his acts.

My question is... Why didn't he informed the police before?

Government of Pakistan needs to step in now to put these imbeciles in their pants , traders have already urged the government to support Shoiab Malik

I corrected the highlighted spelling... Any how...

Do you really think that GoP have that much influence on India???

watched this drama on some indian channel (BNSL-hindi) it was amazing. the 'frenzy' created by the media over this issue was absolutely incredible. a 'handsome' young couple wants to get married and the 'media' wants to make sure that this 'marriage' will not take place. i almost felt that india feels 'insulted' that their tennis 'star' has opted to marry a 'pakistani' of all people - very sad indeed - and i thought india and indians lived in a 'freer and tolerant' society - boy was i wrong!!!

It is not about influence...........what it is about that it cuts both ways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom