What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawk - if you have madeup you mind about not accepting any facts no one in this world can change that.

Shoaib Malik is an angel and truthful and he can never ever do any mistake because he is from pakistan.

Happy now.

This is Raw inspired conspiracy to malign innocent pakistani.

One and simple answer to you is:

YET ANOTHER PROPAGANDA AGAINST PAKISTAN!

:pakistan:

Hawk - if you have madeup you mind about not accepting any facts no one in this world can change that.

Shoaib Malik is an angel and truthful and he can never ever do any mistake because he is from pakistan.

Happy now.

This is Raw inspired conspiracy to malign innocent pakistani.

Dude its you who is being delusional its a fake pic.

As I said this is GOLDEN opportunities for India to make yet another propaganda against Pakistan & Pakistanis.

This FRAUD Indian lady "Aisha Sadiqui is being forced by some Indians to just stop the wedding between Shoaib and Sania.

Yaa. U again got it man. Ayesha is raw agent.and its joint conspiracy of raw,mossad and papua new gini inteligence. .courtsey. Z.H.I.S.C

Yaa. U again got it man. Ayesha is raw agent.and its joint conspiracy of raw,mossad and papua new gini inteligence. .courtsey. Z.H.I.S.C

Why you showing so much frustration ?
You people presenting FAKE pics of Shoaib and FAKE evidence against him as usually.

EIDT: Good to know that you aware by RAW`s actavities against Pakistan.
Now, come to the topic !!!

yar idar kuch gharmi nai ho ghai............?

sukoon karoo yar aur ik cup icecream kha kar ayo....plz

un say zayida hum logoon ko prob ho rahi hay............

As I said this is GOLDEN opportunities for India to make yet another propaganda against Pakistan & Pakistanis.

This FRAUD Indian lady "Aisha Sadiqui is being forced by some Indians to just stop the wedding between Shoaib and Sania.

ha ha ha .... take chill pill and enjoy whole masalla .... RAW/ ISI have lot of important things to do. enjoy whole thing ... police is envolved and truth will be out in few days.

Let's hope real culprit get:coffee: punished....

ha ha ha .... take chill pill and enjoy whole masalla .... RAW/ ISI have lot of important things to do. enjoy whole thing ... police is envolved and truth will be out in few days.

Let's hope real culprit get:coffee: punished....

Cool down.
I know truth is bitter for you Indians.

Hey man.. sania just said that mallik told her that he is going to marry ayeshaa.. i strongly feel that ayesha thing is lying she might lied to her parents too... Lets hope truth comes out... and in case if she is the witch.. i think malik should not back down from slapping a law suit against her..!!!!!!

Seriously thats the best you could give me I am no expert but that looks dam fake to me. Hope some one else can clear it out.
shoaib_ayesha1270463018.jpg

this pic doesnt prove a ****..!!1 looks like they are more of brother and sister or a star or fan.. than husband and wife..!!!!:lol:

most probably ,Sania&Shoaib will have to Leave India for This Marriage to Happen.Atleast ,the Corresponding Controversies,Police Seizing Visa etc Shows this Route.As regarding Ayesha's Claims and in an Indian Court ,This Will take Eternally to progress similar to this Ad shows :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey man.. sania just said that mallik told her that he is going to marry ayeshaa.. i strongly feel that ayesha thing is lying she might lied to her parents too... Lets hope truth comes out... and in case if she is the witch.. i think malik should not back down from slapping a law suit against her..!!!!!!

Yep, Aisha Saddiqui is tottaly laying.
She is a FRAUD lady.
She even DON`T want face the media as well as Shoaib faced today with Sania Mirza.

Sania was smirking a couple of times in between (3:20). Shoib seems fairly confident and looks like telling the truth.. Our resident Dr Lightman (Asim) can weigh in there though..
The camera pans away from her at that moment, but it looks like its a masked smile with contempt on her face.

Case in point:

draft_lens8529101module74021591photo_1260740742microexpressions-contempt

It doesn't tell you much since you can tell whether or not someone is faking it, but can't ever tell why they are faking it. She had plenty of reasons to be contemptuous at that moment, could be at the media crusade against her marriage, could be at Shoaib, could be at the situation, could be at Maha, who knows.

A true smile would involve curling and wrinkling of the skin around the eyes.

this pic doesnt prove a ****..!!1 looks like they are more of brother and sister or a star or fan.. than husband and wife..!!!!:lol:

As I said its a totally FAKE picture of Shoaib Malik. You may also aware by that. But since you post this pic so you have to defend yourself. Isn`t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom