What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really. After coming at pdf i realizd that raw is best inteligence agency of the world. Forget cia and mossad..now raw can stop any1's marage

What Indian Police have to do in this thing ?

Why are they harassing Malik and Sania ?

Jab Mian Bivi Razi -- Too Kiya Karay Ga Qazi

As I said its a totally FAKE picture of Shoaib Malik. You may also aware by that. But since you post this pic so you have to defend yourself. Isn`t?

Kya bathana chahte hein aap beta..!!! Wot is your point..???

Really. After coming at pdf i realizd that raw is best inteligence agency of the world. Forget cia and mossad..now raw can stop any1's marage

I hope that Moderator will take action against his this post.
because wondering, why his is so busy for RAW?

Sania was smirking a couple of times in between (3:20). Shoib seems fairly confident and looks like telling the truth.. Our resident Dr Lightman (Asim) can weigh in there though..

I agree and I am telling this over and over.
Getting police involved will work for Sohaib if what he is telling is truth, since police goes by facts and so far it is just allegations and police investigation will reveal the truth.

Some people here are thinking like in Gadar Movie Sohaib will have to face police, nothing of that sort is happening.

Sania is very influential and powerful in India.

All Sohaib has to do is show that email to Police and Ayesha will have to give lot of explaination.

Filling a FIR does not mean Sohaib is at backfoot, FIR is just start of investigation and who files does not mean he wins too.

Most of you Indians are so lucky.
That you are not going to be ban.

Because in some other Indian forums, if yo say 1 word against India
or tell the reality of India then they ban you without any notice.

Thats why I say that you Indians are lucky here at this forum!

I can bet thats not last from Indians. After this news break out that Sania and Malik are geting married we saw how Indian are behaving.

most probably ,Sania&Shoaib will have to Leave India for This Marriage to Happen.Atleast ,the Corresponding Controversies,Police Seizing Visa etc Shows this Route.As regarding Ayesha's Claims and in an Indian Court ,This Will take Eternally to progress similar to this Ad shows :P
YouTube - The Verdict
Funny how the Indians call it Dafa xyz like in Urdu in their movies and ads while the actual Indian terminology is Dhara.

Shoaib's controversies bog down Sania's family

Insiders say bad press surrounding tennis sensation's Pakistani husband-to-be and case of cheating lodged against him yesterday have left the Mirzas shaken

The controversies surrounding Shoaib Malik are getting to his bride-to-be Sania Mirza's family.

To make matters worse, Ayesha Siddiqui, who has publicly claimed to be Malik's wife and asked him to divorce her before he marries Sania, filed a case of cheating against him at the Banjara Hills police station in Hyderabad yesterday.

This has added to the family's worries.

Family insiders say the controversies have resulted in a heated exchange between Sania and her parents.

"Sania's parents are worried about the bad press surrounding her marriage. They want all controversies to be put to rest before they go ahead with the wedding.

Sania, on the other hand, wants the plans to proceed as schedule. The case booked against Shoaib has disturbed them in particular.

There have been heated discussions on the subject since three days before Shoaib arrived. All is not well with the family," said a household help who works for the Mirzas.

Commotion

"Things don't seem to be going in the favour of Sania," revealed another household help on the condition of anonymity.

"We heard loud discussions between Sania and her parents regarding the marriage. These discussions went on late into the night. It is clear that her parents are concerned about the marriage."

Peace broker

V Chamundeshwarinath, former general secretary (ACA), is said to be working overtime to ensure the Sania-Shoaib wedding goes smoothly without incident.

Chamundeshwarinath has visited the Mirza household several times since the wedding plans were announced.

However, Chamundeshwari-nath, who was captured by a local television camera visiting Mirzas on Sunday, said he was merely there to wish Sania the best.

"That's it. I have a lot of work of my own. I have nothing to add on the wedding."

brother tell me some thing new. We have seen that last 200+ years

Shoaib Malik wali bimari hum main bhi toh hai. Datt ke mukabla kareinge :D

Guys this is indian police anything can happen here.

Even the gujrat Muslims has not been able to get justice since
last 8 years, what Shoaib can expect from these kangroo courts
other than harrassment and intimidation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom