What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
owi shoiab ke shakal kasay change ho gai:cheesy:

groupa1024x768xw6.jpg

I think its not difficult to get his signature from here........
I have no sorce where he acceptted that he signed on papers.

Basically they did a nikaah, Shoaib filled his part of the papers and sent them to India, India main unho ne Maha Siddiqui likh dia.

Basically at some point inho ne naam adli badli kiay hain. Two chicks came to meet him at the Dubai restaurant. The girl who originally said she was Ayesha was a hot chick, she's vanished from the picture now and the fat chick says she is also Ayesha as well as Maha, even though back this Ayesha Siddiqui introduced herself as Maha and the hot one introduced herself as Ayesha.

From there the conversation ensued on the internet, or perhaps the telephone.

Then Y Shoiab is saying that he never saw that lady (Ayesha and Maha) before?

@all for those who is blaming that indian have problem bcoz somebody came from pakistaan and marring a indian girl, all those should not forget that shoaib is already married a indian girl(according to ayesha's claim and FIR):P.so don't show your frustation and say something like this.:argh:

and i will repeat 1 memebr post here.

"Bhaiya jisne jaise kaam kiye honge usko waisa hi phal milega.. This attitude will not help naa ji Pakistaani hai to galti kaise kar sakta hai.." so you guys should also introspect yourself agar lagde ghode par daav nahi lagaya hota ho to koi problem nahi hoti.so why are you frustating and blamming all indians.we are just defending other indian girl rights only(Ayesha) and don't want that our beloved sania should face any problem in future .We just want that shoaib should first give divorse to Ayesha(another indian girl) than he can marry sania
.:angry:

don't forget approximate 1000 marriage took palce between india/pakistan in every yr. which include jammu and kashmir(according to some media report.).so pahle kabhi aisi prob. nahi aayi.so for these marrige what you will say???:azn:

for all of those who has something cheap in their mind like above indian are also happy with sania's marrige.in india media is also celebrating sania's marrige.so don't show to everybody what you want to believe and see.(We are just son of evils);)

yes we have a prob bcoz we always want that her life-pertner should be caliber of her.
not he should be not a match fixer,fraud are cheater(According to your Ex-cricket person sarfaraz sir.):lol:

498A registered in a marital affairs.

you are wrong i don't know the satus about your country but in india every citizen is same in indian law whether he is indian or a foreign national(if he does a crime in india then he will be prosecuted by indian law and we have 100% rights for this too):P

And most important this is a individual case so don't make it a indian/pakistaan issue without sufficient knowlegde.:hitwall:

Jab mian biwi raazi toh kya karega qazi?

The attitude is no longer about marital affairs is it? Indians are trying to arrest a Pakistani star on trumped up charges of torture. Heights of bakwas.

IPC 498A

498A. HUSBAND OR RELATIVE OF HUSBAND OF A WOMAN SUBJECTING HER TO CRUELTY: Whoever, being the husband or the relative of the husband of a woman, subjects such woman to cruelty shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to three years and shall also be liable to fine. Section 498A of the Indian Penal Code, is a criminal offense. It is a cognizable, non-bailable, and non-compoundable offense.

Hadd hogai bakwas ki. Is this really cruelty? Next you'll know they'll charge him for vandalism since he broke Ayesha's heart.

Lets put some more fun in story.

If suddenly Sania says that lets hold on this relation, first resolve Ayesha/Maha case...........Malik tu tu geyooo :p

Anyways....I think Malik is guilty.

Then Y Shoiab is saying that he never saw that lady (Ayesha and Maha) before?
He always said he met her in Dubai, he's denying having had marital relations with her or even saw her after the supposed nikaah, since when he went on the party in their house with his cricket team, the parents did not allow him to meet Ayesha. Pol khul jaati about what she really looks like.

Police at Sania home: Malik’s arrest likely
Updated at: 1020 PST, Monday, April 05, 2010

NEW DELHI: The controversial love triangle involving Pakistan’s former captain Shoaib Malik, India’s ace tennis star Sania Mirza and Malik’s alleged first wife Ayesha Siddiqui turned to another ugly twist, when Indian police arrived at Sania’s residence, Geo News reported Sunday.

It was said the Police arrived at Sania’s home situated in Jubilee Hills of Hyderabad to record her statement.

According to an Indian news channel, Malik could be arrested in accordance with India law, as a case has been registered here against the cricket for harassment and deceit; however, police will exercise caution in the matter as Shoaib being a foreigner.

According to Shoaib’s lawyer Ramesh Gupta, Malik could be arrested if non-bailable clauses are invoked against him, adding police may arrest him without interrogating him.

However, police will resort to care and caution as Shoaib is a foreigner, he added.

Police at Sania home: Malik’s arrest likely

Another twists in the story

hahahha i was about to sleep now seems like i should wait for another news :lol:

Come on Malik go back making excuse you are not marrying Sania and then marry her in Dubai :rofl:

He always said he met her in Dubai, he's denying having had marital relations with her or even saw her after the supposed nikaah, since when he went on the party in their house with his cricket team, the parents did not allow him to meet Ayesha. Pol khul jaati about what she really looks like.

But I heard in Nadia Khan show in which he said that I had a telephonic friendship with Ayesha,......then we used to talk on mobile....she mailed me her photos ....and b4 Nikkah she never met with him ....she mailed him her pics.....Then Malik talked to his parents.

Man how can be a cricketer is so foolish. How he was handling the team if he was that foolish?

oh my God, all this drama to stop the marriage of sania with a pakistani

lolz........Y they are going to arrest him.
It would be funny...and I think politics may be involved in it.

Without proves ...and court orders how can they do that...

Could any one tell me how many such cases happen in India?
and how many of them get arrested?

Last edited:
One thing that did come out good from this controversy is that.. we have taken this issue in its stride and the entire thing have not been put in an angle of india and pakistan.. while seeing shoaib giving statement from hyderabad and stuff.. by seeing his relatives on TV constantly.. just for moment gives the feeling that borders infact dont exists..!!!

And yes its a good thing that people are calling a spade a spade.. even if an indian goes to pak and do such thing or even a pakistani comes to india and do such thing to a lady... wot is wrong is wrong... and infact we are recieving more postive informations on how pakistanis percieve who the actual lier is :D.. there is no politics involved in it. Even though i have a slight doubt that ayesha too might be liying.. u know shoaib is a handsome man and he would get any lady he likes.. and its highly unlikely he would fall for the plump and the average ayesha..!!!

Any ways Let there be more n more of such controversies of this nature between people from each others country. its fun that we interact with each other and there is a communication flow sans the political issues...!!!!!:lol:

Another twists in the story

hahahha i was about to sleep now seems like i should wait for another news :lol:

Come on Malik go back making excuse you are not marrying Sania and then marry her in Dubai :rofl:
Aap humesha jaatay jaatay laut aatay hain :D :D

Aap humesha jaatay jaatay laut aatay hain :D

bhai phadda hi kuch aisa para howa howa hai :lol::lol::lol: don't feel like sleeping anymore :rofl: awaiting for Malik's arrest and another twist in the story

I am sure Ekta Kapoor must be thinking to start another drama based on their love stories. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

One thing that did come out good from this controversy is that.. we have taken this issue in its stride and the entire thing have not been put in an angle of india and pakistan.. while seeing shoaib giving statement from hyderabad and stuff.. by seeing his relatives on TV constantly.. just for moment gives the feeling that borders infact dont exists..!!!

And yes its a good thing that people are calling a spade a spade.. even if an indian goes to pak and do such thing or even a pakistani comes to india and do such thing to a lady... wot is wrong is wrong... and infact we are recieving more postive informations on how pakistanis percieve who the actual lier is :D.. there is no politics involved in it. Even though i have a slight doubt that ayesha too might be liying.. u know shoaib is a handsome man and he would get any lady he likes.. and its highly unlikely he would fall for the plump and the average ayesha..!!!

Any ways Let there be more n more of such controversies of this nature between people from each others country. its fun that we interact with each other and there is a communication flow sans the political issues...!!!!!:lol:

Ofcourse People are here (Pakistan) also wants justice.
People here wants to know the truth.

If Malik is wrong he shloudn't expect support from Pakistan. Government or PCB.

If malik wins he will come out as hero and if he fails and proved liar....he might lose his credibility in cricket and in Pakistan over here.

Now the whole thing is going to prove who is liar.

I hope india willn't involve politics to de-fame Pakistan.

Police ceased Malik's passport.

They should have married in Pakistan. Atharween tarmeem main shaamil hojata Sania se nikaah uska jaiz hai :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom