What's new

Sania Mirza to marry Shoaib Malik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get married in the Pakistan consulate. Lekin Sania and Shoaib bhi toh dramay hain na, full choreography se shaadi karni hai.

Err its sort of written on all your faces.

But other than that, she tricked him into marriage. Telephone Nikaah's are not recognized by Shariah and were only recognized by Pakistani law way back, in the 90s, the nikaah is not binding as long as Shoaib says he was tricked into it, the signatory on the nikaah is Maha Siddiqui - why the duality in names? Maha is an official Muslim name not a pet name - same with name Ayesha

Poora India betha maatam mana raha hai jese unki maan behn ki izzat loot raha ho Shoaib Malik. Shoaib didn't consummate the marriage...

I mean look at the cases. Atyachaar. Dhoka. Fraud. Not one case of marrying her.

Atyachaar (torture) = Did he hit her? Or are they going to claim mental torture?
Dhoka (double cross) = Is a long term commitment protected by law? Was he double crossing or was he double crossed by her?
Fraud = Did he take away any money from her?

The case should have been something like acknowledgement of marital rights a civil matter. Instead high profile - non bailable - allegations have been trumped up against a Pakistani star by their rivals and political enemies India.

I think it kind got into your head. You are taking it too seriously.

It's Ayesha's family that is registering the case not whole India, at-least you should understand this, do you think all decision are taken by PMO?

You are thinking whole India is after them, nothing can be further then the truth. You are just trying to exaggerated the issue. Forget about India even if one city was against the marriage, Sohaib might not be sitting pretty there, he is absolutely comfortable there dude.

About cases, same can be registered in Pakistan trust me, we have the same law system.

All that has happened is in media and most of it is done by just one family and you are blaming entire nation for it.

Metal torture can be be considered Atyachar.

I think, Sania Mirza should wear shalwar kameez or Saris in our values cultures respectfully instead exposing her sexuality and tight cleavages (in public):no: .

Sania%2BMirza%2B5.jpg

Sania-Mirza20.jpg

sania_mirza_wallpaper_3.jpg

This is exactly what I was talking about, abhi to Shadi hooi nahi hai.

I am 100% confident that this might be the reason she is not settling in Pakistan neither asking for Pakistani citizenship. She care 2 hoots about what Pakistani feels.

I think it kind got into your head. You are taking it too seriously.

It's Ayesha's family that is registering the case not whole India, at-least you should understand this, do you think all decision are taken by PMO?

You are thinking whole India is after them, nothing can be further then the truth. You are just trying to exaggerated the issue. Forget about India even if one city was against the marriage, Sohaib might not be sitting pretty there, he is absolutely comfortable there dude.

About cases, same can be registered in Pakistan trust me, we have the same law system.

All that has happened is in media and most of it is done by just one family and you are blaming entire nation for it.

Metal torture can be be considered Atyachar.
Not a single case of marital rights. You know it, I know it, its all bogus. Atyachaar is all bakwaas.

India is now just throwing a tantrum.

Not a single case of marital rights. You know it, I know it, its all bogus. Atyachaar is all bakwaas.

India is now just throwing a tantrum.

It's not India it is a family get it straight. If they have proof they can get a case registered.

People in Pakistan were supporting both sides, especially the weeping, crying Ayesha Siddiqui and were like "Shoaib just give her a divorce man". After these trumped up charges and arresting Shoaib - there will be a lot of hostility. A civil matter is being inflated to criminal charges. Only in India.

this is a very old news(even through fresh case registered againt her) so don't try to protray that this was happen because sania chooses shoaib to marry.many celebrity have already faced these type of cases even sachin tendulker too.:angry:

many cases already registered againest her before this incident just try to gain some publicity..:agree:

I am not potraying it. Sania is no stranger to controversies but can i ask that why all of a sudden the case is opened after two years? It's just the timing which is funny.

I see.... I see a future in which more drama and entertainment coming our way, thank the Lord. :yahoo:

It would be lovely if we could have a meeting between Manmohan Singh and Asif Ali Zardari to 'settle' the issue.

Manmohan smiling like a weak child, Zadari grinning like a moron, while a happily wedded Sania tearfully clutches at her parents, as Malik gets back to surfing the net for his 'next move'. :rofl::rofl:

Pakistan should just grant him diplomatic status and then he will have diplomatic immunity and therefore India wont be able to even touch him except for expelling him.(Which I am sure they won't do.As he is not ISI Agent!).Too Much Drama in India.Just let them get married and be done with it.

Are you crazy. Right now Shoib is probably more protected than any other VIP (except a top few) in India. This is not a movie that he will be thrown in jail.. Net Net, Ayesha's family is doing these things to make maximum hassle for him.. Dont treat it as a Indo Pak thing dude.. Enjoy the show..

don't put your words in my mouth .where report is saying that case registered agint him because ayesha claimed that Shoaib is giving death threats to her. :hitwall::hitwall:

there is also media report that ayesha family showed a nikah video tape to the police too.
:angry::angry:

my advise that you should listen full video before comment.(please note that in this video video tape information is not their)

But i was not referring to your video. I watched it on local news channel that cases against him includes death threats to Ayesha.

This is exactly what I was talking about, abhi to Shadi hooi nahi hai.

I am 100% confident that this might be the reason she is not settling in Pakistan neither asking for Pakistani citizenship. She care 2 hoots about what Pakistani feels.

Bhai saab no offence but is sania mirza ur sister or daughter coz ur advocating B.S on somebodys behalf.
About cleaveage and crap as per my knowledge there was a severe criticism in india also(in muslim community).Also as to wearing clothes is concerned you need not to worry tht would be her and her husbands personel matter.You dont have to worry.
Lol i just cant understand why are indians acting so obserdly?u make crappy movies like veer zara and when our Bhadur jawan takes ur sania ur acting like villains?
Hipocrisy at its very best.

oh guyz tell me if Ekta Kapoor playing to make a new drama serial after their marriage or not? i guess she has just found a new story that you guyz are going to watch in her next episodes :rofl:

People in Pakistan were supporting both sides, especially the weeping, crying Ayesha Siddiqui and were like "Shoaib just give her a divorce man". After these trumped up charges and arresting Shoaib - there will be a lot of hostility. A civil matter is being inflated to criminal charges. Only in India.

Asim

Dont use this hilareous episode to do India Bashing.. As I said earlier, no one is getting arrested.. Its all tamasha going on.

The mistake that the Siddiques got Shoib to make is to say publically that he never got married to Ayesha. Before saying this, there was no case.. He is a muslim and is entitled to marry four times and an earlier wife has no say in his decision to marry again. However Once he said that he is not married to Ayesha, and if she has enough proof of their marriage, she can report a case of fraud and mental anguish. And that's what happening..

Where did you get the deal about non bailable warrant.. ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom