What's new

Samsung copies Apple, announces gold Galaxy S4

What do you want to do with this "maximum control"? I work in the software control / sweep field and i dont see the need to do all the silly stuff. But then again i dont have the short pen!s syndrome that most of the android owners have. Not saying you have it but its my general perception, i could be wrong. iOS isnt for everyone just as Android isnt for everyone. In the end the world plays catch up to Apple, this evident by S4 being launched in golden colors after the iPhone 5 gold announcement. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The android tabs that followed after the launch of iPads.

Do i need to continue? Is android better? Not really, does it have more features, flexibility? Sure. But the end product Apple has a 45% market share and not because it gives off the look of people having money. My shoes are more expensive than an iPhone.

Well neither Android nor apple are my relative or give me any share from their profits . I use the one which give me more features and specification in less price . I personally used boht of them and i will pick android as my fav mob operating software. I have mentioned the reasons why i prefer android over iOS. Apple is like gold. You will buy it even if you don't wear it because it has become status symbol . you will feel good that you own what is most expensive even if you hardly wear it. I got apple on my contract because i could easily sell it in good price then i sold apple and got android and i never regretted. I don't expect you to agree with me. If you prefer apple then go for it

Well picture talks for itself. Smartphones before the iphone were clumsy. All today smartphones are based on iphone idea.

As for women, its stupid ad hominem argument. Iphone is overpriced but very good product. I was skeptical about iphone, but then I got iphone as present and very happy about it.

1) Its operation is smooth and glitchless you really feel it after android (although jelly beam finally became close to ios).
2) Sound quality is superb, more clean loud and accurate than any android.
3) I phone's screen is awesome, sharp and crisp with natural colors unlike shitty acid colors of amoled.
4) Size is also ideal for me. I personally hate huge sized phones. For me 4-4.3 inch is max.
5) Its beautiful and feels premium in hand, unlike plastic ugly samsungs.

First itunes pissed me but quite fast i learned how to deal with it. Currently only thing that I miss is radio. I dont know why apple is against radio. I use radio a lot.

You spoke my mind. I have never been an apple fanboy and the only thing from apple that I owned before was an ipod nano 5th gen. I had a two year old HTC phone(inspire 4g) and felt like upgrading as it was starting to feel a bit slow. The new android phones are too huge for my liking. So I thought of going with iphone 5. My experience with this phone has been really great. It's very smooth, much better than my old phone but admittedly the android phone I had was an old one, so the comparison may not be apt here.

All these gold editions doesn't stand a chance against the good ol' N880o Gold Arte.Still got a 8801 in the steel avatar.

WfowuvE.jpg

Well neither Android nor apple are my relative or give me any share from their profits . I use the one which give me more features and specification in less price . I personally used boht of them and i will pick android as my fav mob operating software. I have mentioned the reasons why i prefer android over iOS. Apple is like gold. You will buy it even if you don't wear it because it has become status symbol . you will feel good that you own what is most expensive even if you hardly wear it. I got apple on my contract because i could easily sell it in good price then i sold apple and got android and i never regretted. I don't expect you to agree with me. If you prefer apple then go for it

People buy stuff that makes them happy regardless of the price. I wear pricey shoes and watches. Iphones arent pricy they are the same price as samsung galaxy series, so onebeing expensive goes kaput.

I'm no apple fanboy but in the phones and tablet department they outdid themselves and are the market leaders. No two ways about it.

I'm no apple fanboy but in the phones and tablet department they outdid themselves and are the market leaders. No two ways about it.

You might argue that Apple is a pioneer and innovator but in no way it is the market leader. Any sources to back your claims up?

If we are talking about the operating systems here, Andorid has been the market leader for quite some time now with a SIGNIFICANT lead.
Apple loses more ground to Android with 3pc drop in market share | Mail Online

Granted, since IOS is a proprietary OS and Apple is the only company that ships it, these numbers don't mean much. But than again, it takes me to my second point:

If we are talking about Apple as in the company, Samsung sells more than twice what Apple sells
Samsung Smartphone Sales Q2 2013: Samsung now crushing Apple’s iPhone | BGR

So it doesn't matter from which point of view you look at it, Apple is not the market leader. Just saying ...

Now you're comparing one company against a barage of android developers? Apple's market share will still put others to shame. Everyone copies Apple, ffs the whole "Android" came into reality after the google exec "stole" ( well something of such sort ) the iOS when he was on the board of directors for Apple iOS. Apple doesnt invent something new, it seriously uses Samsung's screens and processors, but it packages and markets them effectively. That is money and that is how it is the industry leader.

My home has 3 Samsung phones, i carry an S3. Yeah, those smartphones range from less than $100 to $500+! So comparing one phone at a time ( now its 3 for Abble) vs a myriad of phones from multiple companies most using one OS. Think about it, there is a reason products have fan following. Admittedly a large minority just sucks up to name brands.

Obviously Apple is going to loose following as people go for cheaper options plus the availability not being there in multiple countries which leads to the phone being smuggled and sold at huge markups, over here Samsung/ other android phones compete openly. Also Android competes at cut rate prices but still doesnt offer the fluidity it should.

My pet peeve with S3 is with all the nth level of hardware my old discarded 3GS has better performance than S3. This is something to wonder and my phone memory usage is less than 10%!! I'm switching to iPhone 5S and Android OS shouldnt be smooth using 3rd party paid softwares (PB) to be at par with iOS.

here I see people claim Samsung copies Iphone design well I wan't ask why nobody say others copies this one from December 2006

LG KE850, also known as the LG Prada
IMG-0115-1.jpg

LG-Prada-3-homescreen.jpg

Prada%20phone%20by%20LG%203%20inhand%20front-580-90.JPG

Back
Top Bottom