What's new

Samsung copies Apple, announces gold Galaxy S4

I care about galaxy and note series :D

I would love to switch nexus/lg/sony/htc if any of them had removable battery option plus SD card support missing in nexus :P

I am heavy users who drain mobile battery in few hours

Oh i am sorry if you care about galaxy :D--actually i hate galaxy disign and material use on it(plastic :( ), if not i have used a S3 it was a great phone, then i swichted to Nexus 4 pure google android, and i fall in love :lol:

If you like android system try HTC one, a new 4800mAH battery is avalaible. I hesitated between Xperia and HTC one for 2 days, then i selected Xperia Z1---both are great phones. BTW nexus will get a battery of 3000mAh, good enough for me since i disabled 3G, and use 2G, so i can save a lot of power.

Oh i am sorry if you care about galaxy :D--actually i hate galaxy disign and material use on it(plastic :( ), if not i have used a S3 it was a great phone, then i swichted to Nexus 4 pure google android, and i fall in love :lol:

If you like android system try HTC one, a new 4800mAH battery is avalaible. I hesitated between Xperia and HTC one for 2 days, then i selected Xperia Z1---both are great phones. BTW nexus will get a battery of 3000mAh, good enough for me since i disabled 3G, and use 2G, so i can save a lot of power.

I am the kind of person who never judge a book by its cover but what is inside it :D I never bothered for the look of plastic or premium design

Yea samsung actually kept the plastic design/ back cover to maintain the slim body with minimum weight..for example look at note 3 its weight is 168 g while screen is 5.7 inches/3200mAh removable battery whereas Nokia lumia 1020 weight 158 g with just 4.5 inches screen.If you get scratches on Samsung phone you can easily replace back cover or front and it cost less than 2 pounds

HTC one has nice design but dont have removable battery option and width/size of screen is not as good as on note 2 or s4. I like the water and scratch resistance screen of Sony latest phones but then again no removable battery there. I got spare battery of note 2 which i keep switching whenever i go for long trips even after very heavy use of 3g/4g internet. It last me two days

As far pure Google experience concern then you can root your phone and can remove all bloat ware and enjoy any custom ROMS you like which i did

and yes good pick because xperai z1 has more powerful processor than htc one

As usual, Apple copies other brands and within less than a month/year they start screaming about how Samsung is copying them!!!

Apple is literally a brand designed for females, people with zero understanding of tech and poor people who want to look rich.

Apple is a marketing company, not a tech company

When I tell my so-called wanna be "Holding-Apple-Acting-Tech-Savy" friends the bold lines, they look at me like "Whaaatt? What does that mean?" ..

lol

Didn't know you could copy colors...Learned something new today.I guess Apple has patent on this color.

As usual, Apple copies other brands and within less than a month/year they start screaming about how Samsung is copying them!!!

Apple is literally a brand designed for females, people with zero understanding of tech and poor people who want to look rich.

Apple is a marketing company, not a tech company.
Yeah, sure:

_61866917_appledes.1380274272.gif

Apple is an innovator, no doubt. Tech is not their forte, but packaging is. And thats money.

Dolla' dolla' bills y'all!

Yeah, sure:

_61866917_appledes.1380274272.gif
sigh...

That's exactly why I call them a marketing company.

Before the iPod, there was the walkman and a bunch of other mp3 players that worked just fine. What apple did was change the design and package it in a way that females, non-tech savy and "cool" people would want to use. They made the mp3 player idiot proof, a fasion statement and a status symbol. That's marketing. They invented dick.

The iPhone was slightly more revolutionary in that they actually had some new stuff (unlike their iPod which was purely a repackaged walkman), but it was neither the first touchscreen phone nor the first phone that offered apps. Again, they made it idiot proof, cool and managed to make it a status symbol. Almost every woman will want an iPhone, and they will admit why freely. They like the design, they think it's "pretty," and they might even repeat the line that "it's easy to use." But another reason is that all their friends have one so they have to have one too.

Apple is a marketing company, pure and simple. They know what the mass market wants to see in a consumer device, so they take what's already there and make it idiot proof. The innovation stops there. After that it's ALL marketing and they are leaders when it comes to marketing and hyping up a product.

I am the kind of person who never judge a book by its cover but what is inside it :D I never bothered for the look of plastic or premium design

Yea samsung actually kept the plastic design/ back cover to maintain the slim body with minimum weight..for example look at note 3 its weight is 168 g while screen is 5.7 inches/3200mAh removable battery whereas Nokia lumia 1020 weight 158 g with just 4.5 inches screen.If you get scratches on Samsung phone you can easily replace back cover or front and it cost less than 2 pounds

HTC one has nice design but dont have removable battery option and width/size of screen is not as good as on note 2 or s4. I like the water and scratch resistance screen of Sony latest phones but then again no removable battery there. I got spare battery of note 2 which i keep switching whenever i go for long trips even after very heavy use of 3g/4g internet. It last me two days

As far pure Google experience concern then you can root your phone and can remove all bloat ware and enjoy any custom ROMS you like which i did

and yes good pick because xperai z1 has more powerful processor than htc one

Very nice post---For me the design, quality of material, and what is inside the phone have equal importance---Are you sure about, HTC one battery is not removable:
HTC One battery life now at 4800 mAh » Phone Reviews

sigh...

That's exactly why I call them a marketing company.

Before the iPod, there was the walkman and a bunch of other mp3 players that worked just fine. What apple did was change the design and package it in a way that females, non-tech savy and "cool" people would want to use. They made the mp3 player idiot proof, a fasion statement and a status symbol. That's marketing. They invented dick.

The iPhone was slightly more revolutionary in that they actually had some new stuff (unlike their iPod which was purely a repackaged walkman), but it was neither the first touchscreen phone nor the first phone that offered apps. Again, they made it idiot proof, cool and managed to make it a status symbol. Almost every woman will want an iPhone, and they will admit why freely. They like the design, they think it's "pretty," and they might even repeat the line that "it's easy to use." But another reason is that all their friends have one so they have to have one too.

Apple is a marketing company, pure and simple. They know what the mass market wants to see in a consumer device, so they take what's already there and make it idiot proof. The innovation stops there. After that it's ALL marketing and they are leaders when it comes to marketing and hyping up a product.
Well picture talks for itself. Smartphones before the iphone were clumsy. All today smartphones are based on iphone idea.

As for women, its stupid ad hominem argument. Iphone is overpriced but very good product. I was skeptical about iphone, but then I got iphone as present and very happy about it.

1) Its operation is smooth and glitchless you really feel it after android (although jelly beam finally became close to ios).
2) Sound quality is superb, more clean loud and accurate than any android.
3) I phone's screen is awesome, sharp and crisp with natural colors unlike shitty acid colors of amoled.
4) Size is also ideal for me. I personally hate huge sized phones. For me 4-4.3 inch is max.
5) Its beautiful and feels premium in hand, unlike plastic ugly samsungs.

First itunes pissed me but quite fast i learned how to deal with it. Currently only thing that I miss is radio. I dont know why apple is against radio. I use radio a lot.

Well picture talks for itself. Smartphones before the iphone were clumsy. All today smartphones are based on iphone idea.

As for women, its stupid ad hominem argument. Iphone is overpriced but very good product. I was skeptical about iphone, but then I got iphone as present and very happy about it.

1) Its operation is smooth and glitchless you really feel it after android (although jelly beam finally became close to ios).
2) Sound quality is superb, more clean loud and accurate than any android.
3) I phone's screen is awesome, sharp and crisp with natural colors unlike shitty acid colors of amoled.
4) Size is also ideal for me. I personally hate huge sized phones. For me 4-4.3 inch is max.
5) Its beautiful and feels premium in hand, unlike plastic ugly samsungs.

First itunes pissed me but quite fast i learned how to deal with it. Currently only thing that I miss is radio. I dont know why apple is against radio. I use radio a lot.

ON EVERY SINGLE POINT you're making the wrong assumption. Android is an operating system, Samsung is one brand. There are Android phones that have a better (higher pixel density) screen than anything Apple has to offer.

1) After project butter, this whole arguement became irrelevant. Android is now even smoother than iOS.
2) I have no idea what you're even talking about here. Are you talking about phone speakers? Again, Samsung is one brand. You can get a phone with a better speaker if that's what you're looking for in a phone.
3) Samsung uses amoled, other brands don't. Don't like amoled? Choose from the million other premium phone makers that offer even higher pixel densities than Apple's products (both in the tablet market and phone market).
4) Android phones come in every size imagineable. 4 inch phones are outdated and useless.
5) iPhones look good, but there are much better looking Android phones out there.

htc-one-small-hero_0.jpg

sony-xperia-z-ofic-1.jpg

world's thinnest phone
Oppo-Finder-phone.jpg

In the end, my comment about Apple being for women, among other consumer segments that don't care about tech, was on the spot. You care about the design, the sound (which I'm assuming you're talking about speakers here), the fact that it feels "premium" (aka I think it will make me look rich even though I'm poor), and its tiny outdated and useless size.

Apple cant compete with the features and apps offered by android laden samsung smart phones ever!!!

Very nice post---For me the design, quality of material, and what is inside the phone have equal importance---Are you sure about, HTC one battery is not removable:
HTC One battery life now at 4800 mAh » Phone Reviews

I am 100 percent sure htc one has non removable and non replaceable battery 2300 mAh :)

what you mentioned in your post is power pack which add 2500mAh to htc one by replacing original back cover and adding more thick cover to it

Sir what's the name of this phone, i like his disign, can you share his spec please?

Its oppo finder by Chinese manufacture Oppo

1.5 Ghz dual core processor along with 1 GB of RAM and equipped with 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus display . 8 mega pixel camera featuring 1080p HD video recording capabilities and front facing 1.3 mega pixel camera and 16GB internal memory and ice cream sandwich

But actually vivo x3 is the thinnest mobile with thickness only 5.57mm

vivo-x3-android-phone.jpg

130815-vivo-x3-03.jpg

vivo-x3-230813-gdgts-ph.jpg

Vivo X3 Android Phone with 5.57mm Thickness & 5" HD Screen for $410 - Specs & Features

Its oppo finder by Chinese manufacture Oppo

1.5 Ghz dual core processor along with 1 GB of RAM and equipped with 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus display . 8 mega pixel camera featuring 1080p HD video recording capabilities and front facing 1.3 mega pixel camera and 16GB internal memory and ice cream sandwich

But actually vivo x3 is the thinnest mobile with thickness only 5.57mm

vivo-x3-android-phone.jpg

130815-vivo-x3-03.jpg

vivo-x3-230813-gdgts-ph.jpg

Vivo X3 Android Phone with 5.57mm Thickness & 5" HD Screen for $410 - Specs & Features

i am just :woot: very impressive, but i won't change my mind nexus 5 all the way :D

Back
Top Bottom