What's new

Samsung copies Apple, announces gold Galaxy S4

i am just :woot: very impressive, but i won't change my mind nexus 5 all the way :D

man you should be happy with xperia z1 ..its best right now after lg g2..look par na maroo kyoon k look dhoka deti hai :D

lg g2, note 3 and xperia z1 all are top phones right now

Android needs the pool of all the makers to compete with. Apple is all encompassing single entity that still thrashes its competition.

I have 2 iPads, 3 iPhones in my house. Not because Apple is cool or is for Abii's stupid rant about Apple products are for women, infact no Android OS is smoother than an iOS. I have the latest versions on S3 and even an S4. Still no match for my iPhone 5's speed and smoothness.

I'd rather pay more money for a product with less features if it doesnt **** me off.

I guess everybody has their reasons for choosing a phone. I am an android guy because:

1- Apple wants you to pay $100/year just to be able to develop a software for IOS. This is bull crap. I like having pet projects on the side. I can program for android for FREE and even place on store for FREE! Apple at least should have made the SDK free.

2- Privacy concerns with closed source IOS. Specially in the light of NSA leaks. You know NSA called Steve Jobs "big brother" and iphone users "zombies" right?
NSA iPhone Slides In Der Spiegel - Business Insider

3- With apple, once they drop support and stop pushing updates, thats it. You need to go get a new phone. I can extend the life of an android phone by installing CyanogenMod and continue to receive updates and new features until hardware itself becomes a bottleneck.

Android needs the pool of all the makers to compete with. Apple is all encompassing single entity that still thrashes its competition.

I have 2 iPads, 3 iPhones in my house. Not because Apple is cool or is for Abii's stupid rant about Apple products are for women, infact no Android OS is smoother than an iOS. I have the latest versions on S3 and even an S4. Still no match for my iPhone 5's speed and smoothness.

I'd rather pay more money for a product with less features if it doesnt **** me off.

Its your personal opinions which has nothing to do with facts. Its not fault of android if you dont know how to use it. Android give you plenty of options and customization and its also fluid and smoother after JB update since project butter . IOS looks elegant and stable and its for those people who just want decent looking phones with closed Platform which feel nice in hands and easier to use

Android is for those who want to have a maximum control over their phone as Android allows users to customize the themes, Launchers, ROMS and widgets to their preferences. The notifications and multitasking on android 4.2 are more sophisticated than those on iOS and downloading and transferring files is also much easier in android. It is very easy to download music and videos from a third party application directly onto the phone. We know even you can download ******** straight on your phones in android . Most apps are also not free in iOS compared to android. I found Ios very boring as it has same user interface since 2007. I sold my iphones straight away when i got them and bought android.

i am just :woot: very impressive, but i won't change my mind nexus 5 all the way :D
My phone is on its death bed (nexus 4). I've shattered the back, the sides and even half the front glass. I literally have to collect pieces of glass out of my pockets every day lol.

I can't decide between Nexus 5 or note 3. Leaning towards Note 3 though.

Einstein, Samsung doesn't run pure/stock Android. Your Samsung phones run Touchwiz on top of the stock Android.

Play around with a Nexus 7 and eat your words. Stock Android with project butter >>>>>> iPhone.

?blueberry?

No blueberry, snozzberry! :rofl:
snozberries%20taste%20like%20snozberries(1).gif

Mods, please don't ban me.

man you should be happy with xperia z1 ..its best right now after lg g2..look par na maroo kyoon k look dhoka deti hai :D

lg g2, note 3 and xperia z1 all are top phones right now

The Z1 wasn't for me, it was for my brother---- Now i think it's time for me to change my nexus 4, and i am 99.9% i will get nexus 5 :D

My phone is on its death bed (nexus 4). I've shattered the back, the sides and even half the front glass. I literally have to collect pieces of glass out of my pockets every day lol.

I can't decide between Nexus 5 or note 3. Leaning towards Note 3 though.

Dear wait till 15 octobre for HTC One Max, and compare him with Note 3---personnely i will get Nexus 5 the day he come out :D

ON EVERY SINGLE POINT you're making the wrong assumption. Android is an operating system, Samsung is one brand. There are Android phones that have a better (higher pixel density) screen than anything Apple has to offer.

1) After project butter, this whole arguement became irrelevant. Android is now even smoother than iOS.
Its not smoother. As I said only JB catched up.

2) I have no idea what you're even talking about here. Are you talking about phone speakers? Again, Samsung is one brand. You can get a phone with a better speaker if that's what you're looking for in a phone.
No, I am talking about voice in headphones.

3) Samsung uses amoled, other brands don't. Don't like amoled? Choose from the million other premium phone makers that offer even higher pixel densities than Apple's products (both in the tablet market and phone market).
I never seen screen equal to apple, which is 3 years old.

4) Android phones come in every size imagineable. 4 inch phones are outdated and useless.
Thats my point that andrpoid companies consider 4 inch outdated and useless and all their top products are huge bricks.

5) iPhones look good, but there are much better looking Android phones out there.
These phones are too huge.
In the end, my comment about Apple being for women, among other consumer segments that don't care about tech, was on the spot. You care about the design, the sound (which I'm assuming you're talking about speakers here), the fact that it feels "premium" (aka I think it will make me look rich even though I'm poor), and its tiny outdated and useless size.
Actually my wife uses galaxy note 2, because she carries phone in bag, so does not care about its size. Its even better because easier to find when it calls. But i carry phone in jeans pocket and dont want these huge sizes.

Its not smoother. As I said only JB catched up.

No, I am talking about voice in headphones.

I never seen screen equal to apple, which is 3 years old.

Thats my point that andrpoid companies consider 4 inch outdated and useless and all their top products are huge bricks.

These phones are too huge.

Actually my wife uses galaxy note 2, because she carries phone in bag, so does not care about its size. Its even better because easier to find when it calls. But i carry phone in jeans pocket and dont want these huge sizes.
and i thought that you were a girl.. :woot:

Its your personal opinions which has nothing to do with facts. Its not fault of android if you dont know how to use it. Android give you plenty of options and customization and its also fluid and smoother after JB update since project butter . IOS looks elegant and stable and its for those people who just want decent looking phones with closed Platform which feel nice in hands and easier to use

Android is for those who want to have a maximum control over their phone as Android allows users to customize the themes, Launchers, ROMS and widgets to their preferences. The notifications and multitasking on android 4.2 are more sophisticated than those on iOS and downloading and transferring files is also much easier in android. It is very easy to download music and videos from a third party application directly onto the phone. We know even you can download ******** straight on your phones in android . Most apps are also not free in iOS compared to android. I found Ios very boring as it has same user interface since 2007. I sold my iphones straight away when i got them and bought android.

What do you want to do with this "maximum control"? I work in the software control / sweep field and i dont see the need to do all the silly stuff. But then again i dont have the short pen!s syndrome that most of the android owners have. Not saying you have it but its my general perception, i could be wrong. iOS isnt for everyone just as Android isnt for everyone. In the end the world plays catch up to Apple, this evident by S4 being launched in golden colors after the iPhone 5 gold announcement. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. The android tabs that followed after the launch of iPads.

Do i need to continue? Is android better? Not really, does it have more features, flexibility? Sure. But the end product Apple has a 45% market share and not because it gives off the look of people having money. My shoes are more expensive than an iPhone.

Einstein, Samsung doesn't run pure/stock Android. Your Samsung phones run Touchwiz on top of the stock Android.

Play around with a Nexus 7 and eat your words. Stock Android with project butter >>>>>> iPhone.

Stock android jellybean update with butter update better than iOS. Sure a corolla can be faster than a corvette with all the mods and still be cheaper and flexible. But wont be reliable or robust.

I wish I were as smart as Einstein.

Back
Top Bottom