What's new

Samsung copies Apple, announces gold Galaxy S4

Ayush

Reaction score
Country
India
NEW DELHI: It seems after witnessing the craze for the recently launched gold editions of the iPhone 5S, Samsung has also decided to tread the golden path. The South Korean smartphone giant has announced that it is bringing in two gold colour models of its flagship smartphone Galaxy S4.

Twitter accounts of the Samsung Arabia and Samsung Gulf tweeted pictures of the two models, one brown gold in colour and the other pink gold. Official Twitter accounts posting these photos suggests that Samsung would be releasing these models in the Middle East in the first phase, and then perhaps roll them out to other markets, depending on their initial response.

Samsung's latest move comes barely a week after media reports came in of the gold colour iPhones being a hot favourite in the market with most of the supplies being sold out in China, Hong Kong, US and other major markets. As per reports, a scarcity of gold iPhones saw people selling the variant for over $1,000 on eBay, much higher than the $649 base retail price.

Samsung copies Apple, announces gold Galaxy S4 - The Times of India

This says who copy who .

Samsung I8910 HD Gold Edition

and I must say it was far more beautiful .
by the way there are many other company like Nokia that had jeweled and golden cell phone before Apple innovate golden Iphone :omghaha:

As usual, Apple copies other brands and within less than a month/year they start screaming about how Samsung is copying them!!!

Apple is literally a brand designed for females, people with zero understanding of tech and poor people who want to look rich.

Apple is a marketing company, not a tech company.

lia na...but heard blackberry gunna end up soon....

i think it will survive as a brand for atleast a few more years.. any ways it has its own class.

btw,did u go for blackberry?? which one??

?blueberry?

:rofl:

no redsberry
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Idiots apple as if no one used gold edition before Apple. Nokia had many mobile phones with gold edition..

apple is just scared with competition and innovation and come up with all this ridiculous claims ..why dont say they invented mobile phone, touch screen, mobile camera and everyone else is copying them lol

S3 blows, switched from iPhone 5 to it and my god this piece of sht sucks. I have seriously contemplated about putting some bullets through it. Switched to Crackberry Bold 3. Aaah Peace.

Just brough a Xperia Z1 and get sony smartwatch 2 for free, for my brother---i am waiting for Nexus5 or Nokia 1020 with his 41 Mégapixels caméra for me, who care about Iphone and Galaxys :D

Samsung Galaxy S5 which is to be released around February/March 2014 is likely to have a flexible screen. Apple will probably also launch iPhone 8S with a flexible screen a few years down the line and claim they're the first to invent this technology. ... People will probably believe them.

Just brough a Xperia Z1 and get sony smartwatch 2 for free, for my brother---i am waiting for Nexus5 or Nokia 1020 with his 41 Mégapixels caméra for me, who care about Iphone and Galaxys :D

I care about galaxy and note series :D

I would love to switch nexus/lg/sony/htc if any of them had removable battery option plus SD card support missing in nexus :P

I am heavy users who drain mobile battery in few hours

Back
Top Bottom