What's new

Samina Baig conquered Mount Everest, first Pakistani lady

Wallah che ye sach hai.....:fie::fie: Kher jokes apart... I agree :tup: or awareness bhi aa rahi logon mein kafi.....:pakistan:

pehle say tou situation kafi behtar hain, still pakistani males are chauvinist, they do get jealous of seeing women's success and try to dominate by nonsense behaviour, that protectionist behaviour of fathers and brothers is driven by it, partly due to religious conservativeness as well...

pehle say tou situation kafi behtar hain, still pakistani males are chauvinist, they do get jealous of seeing women's success and try to dominate by nonsense behaviour, that protectionist behaviour of fathers and brothers is driven by it, partly due to religious conservativeness as well...

I agree.... mostly fathers are good and supportive they do support their daughters.... but after marriage...:sick: masla ho jata hai.... like inlaws and husbands don't support them.... (its my personal opinion meiny ye notice kia hai)

I agree.... mostly fathers are good and supportive they do support their daughters.... but after marriage...:sick: masla ho jata hai.... like inlaws and husbands don't support them.... (its my personal opinion meiny ye notice kia hai)

second that...

249190_379475058836979_2141914789_n.jpg

Samina Baig with her Brother Mirza Ali after climbing Mount Everest Summit today, Sunday, 19th May, 2013 at Local Time 7:40 AM.

Back
Top Bottom