What's new

same avatar now shrunk?

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
hi! , i had this avatar for awhile-- i saved it again from my user-cp today, before changing it -- i saved it at 149x92 pixels--

i uploaded an animated gif, which didnt 'move' once uploaded, so i uploaded the same old avatar , and now its shrunk to 120x74 pixels , covering only half of the avatar size as before -- this reduced avatar allotment size doesnt look 'neat'

can something be done about it?

best regards!

yaar sorry i dont know .wesy mujhy itna computer aata to main apni dukaan na khol leta .lol heheheh

theyve reduced the alloted size , which will be 'effective' only if you change the avatar-- i learned it the hard way! -- my avatar size was like of windjammer, graphican etc

At first resize your avatar into just 150x100 in your PC (like mine), then upload. I am sure your problem will be solved.

nope, just resized the original wallpaper -- still same result!

share your wall paper in whatever thread.

http://dc311.*******.com/img/jJL0wy-9/0.9603083380564548/113940_86140158_F-16_340.jpghttp://dc311.*******.com/img/w7n6BYpF/0.6281655537780069/Copy_of_113940_86140158_F-16_3.jpg

Oh no!!!!!!!!:devil: :angry: I also have lost my previous size during testing your avatar......... New forum layout is shrinking my avatar. I had 150x100 size, which was clear. Why it's 120x80 now?

Please help me, back me my previous size. :angry: Do something Mod.:cry:

Previous:

New:

Now help US!

thanks for trying , skies! sorry it got shortened for u too..

i didnt know u were gonna try it out yourself-- i thought u just liked the wallpaper!

^ No problem, relax. :).. I will keep blank if mods fail to help us.

Actually, new forum vision/ layout is responsible for shrinking the images by default 120x80 size.

^^ it shouldve equally affected all avatars [old and new]

in my opinion, the ''avatar length option'' should be equal to the ''rank bar'' length above it..

Even who have 150x100 size now like windjammer, graphican, if they upload newly again then their avatar will shrink too. It's new default size now. Mod can change that coding, I think.

Yes the ''avatar length option'' should be equal to the ''rank bar'' length above it, which is 158 pixel in width.

Can mods help us to have our avatars in 150x100 size?

Please just say yes or no?

The size of the avatars was decreased. So this is the new requirement, and soon everyone will have the same size when they change it.

The size of the avatars was decreased. So this is the new requirement, and soon everyone will have the same size when they change it.

when that change becomes operational do change mine to original one as i dont have it now

Back
Top Bottom