What's new

same avatar now shrunk?

when that change becomes operational do change mine to original one as i dont have it now

Your size is already smaller, it won't effect you.

and it will only be effective if you change your avatar... and I have only been looking at the same avatar underneath your profile since the day I was born :rofl: (i mean joined this forum)

so don't worry its for regular members like me - who keeps on changing its avatar

Your size is already smaller, it won't effect you.

and it will only be effective if you change your avatar... and I have only been looking at the same avatar underneath your profile since the day I was born :rofl: (i mean joined this forum)

so don't worry its for regular members like me - who keeps on changing its avatar

damn we the irregular members since 5 years hehehehehehehehehehe :P

damn we the irregular members since 5 years hehehehehehehehehehe :P
You are the most regular members but the laziest one when it comes to changing an avatar :P

In past 2 years of my career i have probably changed 20 avatar :woot:

Lakin jab se paida howa hon aap ke liye aik hi avatar dekha hai is liye yeh aisa hi rahay ga. Resolution small tabhi hon ge jab aap change karo gi aur shayad woh meri zindagi main nahi likha howa :rofl:

Its only going to affect the width, and not the height. So 100 height and 120 width.

Back
Top Bottom