What's new

SAMAA News making fun of Indian defeat from Australia in Semi Final

Naa the real victory was when Indian players failed to live up to the expectations of their gloating people powered by stupid ads

Moral of the story is dont be so obnoxious coz when you fall it is game on for those you REPEATEDLY bullied! :D

Now kindly grow up and take responsibility of the extra injury gloating caused you :enjoy:

Why sorry? We didnt fill their minds with unreasonable shit! :)

Everyone has a tear or 2 for their team...

Nahh we got a bhabhi from Oz...unlike India for whom the World cup REALLY IS OVER!! :enjoy:
We won the world cup when we humiliated Pakistan during group stages.Rest is all bullshit :lol:

The same very Australia thrashed Pakistan at UAE recently 3-0 then against in WC 2015.

We won the world cup when we humiliated Pakistan during group stages.Rest is all bullshit :lol:

And we won it further up in Semi finals when India dropped flat in their face :woot:

So you are so hopeless that you take consolation in some other team's win.Ok i get it :omghaha:
Nothing to do with hopeless......confidence ki fireworks chala ray hain hum :agree:

Plus you guys were practicing on their soil for months getting used to it....while we came in played as we could without training on that soil...

Plus not all over best players were in....We were well aware....whats your excuse?? :pop: O yea you projected it in the above post...HOPELESS despite giving it the best of everything from players to training :enjoy:

Nothing to do with hopeless......confidence ki fireworks chala ray hain hum :agree:

Plus you guys were practicing on their soil for months getting used to it....while we came in played as we could without training on that soil...

Plus not all over best players were in....We were well aware....whats your excuse?? :pop: O yea you projected it in the above post...HOPELESS despite giving it the best of everything from players to training :enjoy:
Yeah confidence ki fireworks chala rahe in others win because you know your team is hopeless :D

So? Its your teams fault that they didnt practice .

Your best players werent in because they are chuckers and cheaters.You should be happy that ICC is giving them another chance.

We humiliated both Pakistan and SA.I wouldnt call that hopeless ;)

PS-First teach your players how to catch a ball and how to bat and field and play like boys and not like clueless girls :omghaha:

Thats Great Sharing.......

You're Old member......tell me who Started Radiculing first ??
Now Enjoy......and take it easy......bcoz if i able to stop myself ....others wont???
thats natural phenomena
Relax this is just trash talk.Dont take things too serioulsy.:lol:

Yeah confidence ki fireworks chala rahe in others win because you know your team is hopeless :D

We humiliated both Pakistan and SA.I wouldnt call that hopeless ;)

PS-First teach your players how to catch a ball and how to bat and field and play like boys and not like clueless girls :omghaha:
Ok we gift you Sethi...then try to win a single match and then talk :enjoy:

Mind you even with "clueless girls" we made it to quarter finals....Be afraid of the day our boys are out there! :coffee:

So? Its your teams fault that they didnt practice .
I mentioned 2 reasons but I see you chose what fits you ....

Your best players werent in because they are chuckers and cheaters.You should be happy that ICC is giving them another chance.
I dont think Pakistan is the only country having problem with the hypocrisy of ICC and any other board ...

LOL , Worst yet funniest part of the coverage was mourning over Anushka' s presence as bad luck.

Funny ARY News Report

Indians break tv sets & burn posters of Indian cricketers

Indian Media bashes Anushka Sharma over Kohli's wicket

GEO NEWS reply to Indian ad Mauka Mauka after humiliated Defeat of India from Australia

Navjot Singh Sidhu bashing Indian Team over their defeat against Australia

@syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus

@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN @WAJsal
@Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood
oh no tag me on ur news items and all. Just not the local news

Funny ARY News Report

Indians break tv sets & burn posters of Indian cricketers

Indian Media bashes Anushka Sharma over Kohli's wicket

GEO NEWS reply to Indian ad Mauka Mauka after humiliated Defeat of India from Australia

Navjot Singh Sidhu bashing Indian Team over their defeat against Australia

@syedali73 , , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot @Norwegian @pkuser2k12 @Fahad Khan 2 @Spring Onion @chauvunist @Pukhtoon @Jzaib @Horus

@Pakistan Shaheen @karakoram @syedali73 @Mosamania @rockstar08 @Zarvan @haviZsultan @gullu butt @Muhammad Omar @graphican @Gazi @Donatello @Hyperion @Pak_Sher @Gunsnroses @Pakistan First @Pakistani blazzers @Orakzai @KURUMAYA @RescueRanger @Menace2Society @Paksanity @OTTOMAN @WAJsal
@Devil Soul @rockstar08 @WAJsal @Junaid B @Pomegranate @Color_Less_Sky @Zarvan @xyxmt @Spy Master @SipahSalar @Bratva @Stealth @Rashid Mahmood

Back
Top Bottom